Realm of Kathidrum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm of Kathidrum

Three fantasy worlds at your fingertips

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Only with You
Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante Emptyby Unicorn Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:42 am

» Bleeding Love
Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante Emptyby Unicorn Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:25 am

» The Tengu King - Unicorn
Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante Emptyby Unicorn Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:01 am

» A love of the Gods. ( Unicorn and Dace
Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante Emptyby Damon Eros Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:15 pm

» A Blind Love, A Master and his Sexy Pet. ( Dace and Unicorn)
Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante Emptyby Damon Eros Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:48 pm

» Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon}
Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante Emptyby Damon Eros Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:41 pm

» A Marriage of the ages. ( Mature...) Damon and Emiya
Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante Emptyby Damon Eros Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:26 pm

» Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya}
Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante Emptyby Syanyte Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:51 pm

» Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)
Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante Emptyby Leluna Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:02 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:00 am

Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damon Eros

Damon Eros

Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante Empty
PostSubject: Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante   Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 10:15 pm

Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante Naruto10

Along the beach where the rich part of town had built a gated community of mansions lay the Azure Dragon Estates, modeled in the Eastern architecture. And this family built and owned Estate had been handed down to the oldest male of the family since the house was built. Now the house was given to the young Lord Xander. and he had been also given the large business that came with the family name. Since this was given to him at such a tender young age, the Elder had left him advisors to help with the business and for the house he was given help in the guise of a older male butler whom seen to anything the young master could need. And that he also adhered to the family code and kept business and pleasure separate, so in order to help with his young masters learning he taught him how his father wanted. By buying a bunch of girls that the young master could have on hand at the house and get to know and learn from along the way of the art of sex. It was the way of his family and how all the men of the family learned to sow their oats before picking the woman they would marry and have a family with. This being new to Xander he was a bit unsure of things and often found himself in very embarrassing situations that were best dealt with through the teachings of the Butler. Though he tried to keep his help to a minimal and let the young man experiment on his own. The butler would smile as he seen to it that Xander would be sure to get all his work done before he went off to play with the many girls that were within the Estate. He thought about adding a new girl to the number just to see that the number was at least even. Making the girls top out at four to the masters one, and of course, he would see that the new girl was another Neko, his master seemed to make sure that was the case. He had tried to get a girl of another race, but his Master had not taking a liking to her in a sexual way, though she has become quite the efficient maid. Later today he knew the girl would be let off at the Estate and she would be given a room in the wing with the other girls and next to the Masters room for closeness. But for now he walked down the halls and made sure all was well with the house.

Seeing that the maid had cleaned and set up the girls with their meals in the dining hall, he would go and deliver Xanders to him himself. Carrying the tray he would navigate down the long hall as his shoes made soft footsteps as he neared his young masters door. Seeing that it was partly ajar he would sigh and would not knock, instead, he used his free hand and would push it open and see what fresh sight awaited for him today. Looking around for what mess awaited him.... he was surprised when he found the room was not all torn up and things all messed up and thrown around. Neither were the sex toys and other such 'surprises' afoot, there was nothing but the hardwood floor beneath his feet as he made his way to the large four post bed. He seen Xander asleep half naked and half covered by his blankets. So he would softly clear his throat. And hope that it woke his Master and he could begin with the wake-up and be off with his other duties before work called and demanded to know what happened to their little golden boy.

Xander would groan as he heard the clearing of the throat from his butler, the man always had a tendency to wake him when a dream was getting to a good part. And this was a good dream indeed, cause it was one in which he was back in his youth and playing with his younger sister and brother back when they were on vacation on a tropical island that his father took them too. He had been there for awhile and they were playing hide and seek, and some of the island kids had come along and played with them. Making the game more fun as it was his turn to go and seek them out. And he had found someone, and it had been this beautiful young neko girl that he had enjoyed talking too, she had thought she hidden better, but oh he had her. And as he came for her, he was chasing her along the beach and it was them laughing and running, and then " Uhmm, Master, Your meal is getting cold." Always the man seemed to have some weird sensor when he was happy and came in and ruined it. Well unless it was sex, no he could let him have that at least. Thank the gods. Xander stirred and would sit up and rub his eyes as he looked to the man and took the tray. " I am up, you can go and tell the board to send over the work today cause I am not leaving the house. I want to see that the house is ready for our guest, and that the other girls are on their best behavior. I will not have this house thrown into anarchy while I sit and listen to those old peope whine about how to line their pockets with money." He said as he started eating. Making the Butler raise a brow and bow, " As you wish, and that is just like your father to say. I think he would be proud. I shall have the girls dress and be ready."

He then left Xander to eat and would head to go and tell the business to send over the work with a secretary. And that he would see that the young lord got it done post haste, though he did not rush the Master one bit. It was not as if they sent over a majority of the things that needed done when they hired the workers to do it. All he had was signing papers and overseeing trades with the other businesses that they were allies with. Simple work that just sounded important if you listened to the man on the other end of the phone. After that he would go and find the girls, all of whom were eating. He wen to the girls and would see that they would dress and had bathed before rejoining him in the hall later that afternoon. There was the girls from left to right he ordered them, oldest to youngest. Sasha, Erica, and Naru. All of them cat girls and with different colored collars, and dresses. They awaited and watched as soon a dressed Xander would walk by with a cup of tea in his hands and look them over. " Alright girls, as you know we are getting another girl. This does not mean that I care less about you all, just that there is more fun to be had. I expect you to greet her with respect and treat her accordingly. I shall be greeting her here myself, as she should be here any minute." He said as he looked to his watch. His other hand ran through his short yellow blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante   Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 10:36 pm

Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante TKVRSdt

Lena had been raised with her family for the most part until they ended up selling her. Though she thought it weird as she looked so much more different then anyone else. None of them had ears or a tail and neither looked like him so maybe just maybe they were not her parents. Slipping a hand through her hair as she had a thick black collar around her neck that was chained to the seat. So she could not move, dressed in a simple loose knit top that went over her bikini top and a pair of booty shorts that hid the bottoms she was wearing as well. She had been a fighter not wanting to go with these people put there was nothing she could do she was their property now. Soon now the guy that was sitting in the back with her got out when the car. Then turned around and uncooked the collar to help her out of the car.

Lena bit her bottom lip and sighed. "Please just let me go." She didn't want to be some guys possession. Shaking her head as the man yanked her from the car. "There is no going back." He said seriously. She tried tugging away from him her ear's were back and she had a low growl slip from hissing at him. He just laughed and continued to pull her away. She was probly the most wild this man had as she had always been this way. Leading her up to the front where everyone was waiting for him. "Let me go!" Snapping and clawing at the man who grabbed her wrist roughly. "Chill out or punishments will be coming your way." She actually slapped him clawing at the collar that was starting to break around her neck from how wild she was. Soon though it did break and she took off through the estate grounds trying to find a way out.
Back to top Go down
Damon Eros

Damon Eros

PostSubject: Re: Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante   Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 3:11 pm

When Xander had seen the car pull up he had thought it was time to meet the new arrival and welcome her to his Estate. But what he seen from outside the door made him curious as the girl that they were bringing him seemed nothing like what they had said on the phone when they had talked to him. She seemed to have a fire about her, more wild then the tame Neko girls that stood beside him. The girls would gasp as they watched the girl swipe at the man who seemed to be handling her arrival. And when she broke loose they would turn to each other and would begin talking. Xander would hold up a hand and quiet them, " It seems that our new guest was not as welcome to the idea of coming as I was told on the phone. I expect you girls to still welcome her here and make her feel at home, though I would be careful in how you approach her till we can calm her." He said as he seemed almost amused. His eyes leaving them and back out the door as he would open it and look to the guy.
" I paid for her, and it seems there were some things left out about her on your end."

He was not happy with the man and it showed, he would walk out the door and follow the girl as she seemed to take off along his gated lands. The gates too high to be jumped and to rough to be climbed. She was trapped unless she came back out this way and headed for the open gates that the car had gone through, but that was shut as he would not lose her. And he would move with a purpose after her as she went through gardens, past the guest house, and pool, and other such buildings and landscapes he had on his rather large property. His eyes trying to keep track of her cause she was fast and he soon broke out in a run. His tall lean muscle form would move to catch up. " Excuse me, but I don't know why you are running. It is not all that bad here. I promise you might even like it."

He would jump and pounce at her and soon grab her around the waist as he moved her to the ground under him. Looking down at her as he was careful of her hands and those claws. He knew well how a Neko cornered fought, but he just wanted her to calm down and listen. " I am Xander, and Master of this Estate. I welcome you here."
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante   Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 12:47 pm

The guy looked to him then looked down for a second. "She had not been this wild when we first got her but the second she found out she had a owner she kind of freaked out as she was sold to us by a breeder." Breeders where the ones that breed nekos into having babies and took them to raise them then sell the kids. He sighed a moment. "I am so sorry sir I promise if you order from us again we will make sure it isn't a wild breed, would you like to return her?" He asked softly.

Taking a moment to catch her breath she looked behind her jumping as she saw someone a male not to far from her. "I am not some possession and I do not wish to be here bad or not." Gasping as he grabbed her around the waist and she fell to the ground. The air knocked out of her for a moment. Her hands tried to get at him to get him off her. "Get off me!" She tried clawing him but couldn't get very far with it he blocked every attack. "You welcome me here? Why i am nothing but a slave to you why do you care what happens to me and how I feel." Panting lightly her hair splayed around her body a long braid there as well her tail coming up between her legs as if to hide herself from him. Eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Damon Eros

Damon Eros

PostSubject: Re: Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante   Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 3:27 pm

Xander would look to the guy as he looked down for a second. " Well you do know how they are with things, they do not train or raise the kids knowing what awaits them." He would say as he cursed softly under his breath now knowing what was going on. His eyes not leaving the guy other then to keep track of the girl who seemed willing to make her move and look for an escape. " You could have prepared her for this. But, what is done is done." He said as he watched which way she ran so he could go and retrieve her. " I plan to use your service again in the future, and would hope you dont send me a wild kitten like this one. As for return her...." He would say as he watched the girl curiously. " No, I would like to see if I can at least calm her and see that she knows that being her is not going to be all bad."

Xander had caught up with her and he listened to her speaking as he kept up with her though she was by far faster then he was. " If you do not want to be some possession it is too late for that. You have been paid for and bought, and they wish to know If I want to return you. Do you want to go back with them, and perhaps find someone who will not see that you at least find a good home and not be treated like a possession but a person who lives under the same roof?" He would say as he held her down to the ground under him. Keeping her claws away from him and not wanting to get hurt by her as they struggled. " I will get off you when you calm your ass down." He would say as he growled in the struggle. " I welcome you to my house and your house too if you want it to be. The girls that are here are more then slaves and property to me, they are like family and friends. So of course I would care what happens to you and how you feel. Id show you that if you would stop trying to claw me. Cause once you hurt me, I shall bend your ass over my knee and spank that ass." He would say as she was under him, he seen her tail come up between her legs and seemed to hide herself from him. " Oh come on." He sighed and rolled his eyes. " If I wanted that right away, I would take you here and now before all those watching us roll in the grass like children fighting. I merely want you to cool down enough to let you up and us move into the house and just talk. Get to know you and let you relax in a place that can be the last one you are at. I wont sell you, you will be welcome here and part of the place." He said as he looked into her eyes. She was cute, but damn was this a hassle.
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante   Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 2:47 am

The man nodded to Xander and then got in the car having let him know that they could be reached any time and they would come back out and get her if need be. Lena tried to calm down but it was a part of her that couldnt she felt cagged and there seemed to be nothing she could do about it. Biting her bottom lip just listening to him as he spoke. "Bought and paid for, I am not some thing that can be treated this way i have rights too."_ whimpering as her hands finally stilled resting beside her in defeat. "I just want to go home why can you and them not understand that." Not really caring if he answered her or not though it did have her so upset this was happening to her. "No i dont wish to go back with them but I also don't wish to stay here." Though from what she had seen it was a beautiful place. "Us alone ivthink i could handle that I can at this moment speak to others." Which was true. As he said the last bit she shook her head. "No that happens wehn i am scared I don't beleiev you would try anything special with the way i was acting." Actually laughing a little bit. she poured when she heard him say this could be her last home. "Trust me after a week or so you won't want me around this much i can promise you." The pain of what she had been through showed in the piercing deep blue eyes like that of the deepest ocean.

He body shook some psbting hard this caused her chest to rise and fall quickly. The squirming had her pressing up against his body. "ehy eould you actually want something like me i am nothing special. Licking her lips she pushed him off her as she moved to sit down in the grass "why not talk out here it is beautiful and well i am one that enjoys the outside."_ being honest cause of she was here to stay then being outside was like a second home and well he would had to get used to thsf sooner or later. Shaking her head pushing her long deep blue hair out of her face. "less you want everuone to listen to our conversation. " she was teasing him all her hair falling forward to hide her face. wonderig what he would choose. The only time she didnt like it was when it was storming outside. Thay scared her imemsly anf would hide any where to forget it as well as protection.
Back to top Go down
Damon Eros

Damon Eros

PostSubject: Re: Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante   Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 10:13 am

Xander would watch the man as he nodded and would look to be headed out and he seen the Butler would let them out, when he was sure he had the girl under some control. When they were there on the ground and he had her hands to the side and he was atop her, he listened as she talked in reply to his words. " I am sorry my words are so harsh but that is what happened. And you are right, you are a being with rights and I should be open to giving you them." He would say as she finally stilled her hands beside her in what he figured was defeat for now. " You want to go home to the breeding facility? You do know what they would use you for if you went back there?" He asked as he sat up over her body as he looked down at her. Eyes watched as she would say that she didnt want to stay here or where she was. " That is the choice is to stay here or there." He would look to her and told her how it was. He had to make her see that it was here or there. " I would like to talk here then if that is what you want. We dont have to speak around the others yet until you are more comfortable." He would rub her head softly and then move his hand off her head. " You are right with the way you are acting now I would not see about anything being tried. I would be more worried about you being hurt. " He would look into her eyes and see the hurt as she spoke to him and wondered about it. " Care to speak on why you think after a week I wouldnt want you to be around?" He asked her as he moved and got off her, sitting a bit away from her to give her some room. His form was muscular and fit.

Her squirming had him hard cause her body had been pressed against him before she had pushed him off her. And he would look into her eyes. " Yes, I would want someone like you. You might not think you are something special, but everyone is in their own way. And to me we just have to find how." His eyes looked into hers as she teased about everyone over hearing their conversation and he would smirk. " Well I am sure that what we have to say is our business and not theirs. But, yes we can talk out here if that is what you want. It is truly beautiful today. So tell me a bit about yourself? I am curious about your likes and dislikes, so that way we dont butt heads while we figure what to do. I mean if you want to go back with those men I will call them back later." He said as he looked her over and hoped she decided to say, she was beautiful and seemed like she might fit in well here. He leaned in and brushed some grass out of her hair. " Sorry about being rough, I just did not know what more to do, and they said you were wild. The girls you see over there were brought to me as friends, and as lovers, so I never had to really chase them down."
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante   Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 9:55 pm

"The what?" She had no clue that it had been a breeding center and not her home not her parents that had raised her. If that was what it truly was she didn't want to go back there. Licking her lips a second she looked around a moment seeming to really relax now. "I don't do good around others and well talking here seemed much more comfortable." Looking down at her hands a moment. Was that really all she had been was a thing for them to use and then trow away when she no longer became useful. That was a tough pill to swallow and frankly she was not sure if she was ready for all these truths at one time. A soft purr slipped free as he pet her head almost worried when he stopped rubbing her head which caused her ears to go back looking almost like a frightened cat.

"Because I have seen this happen to others before not saying with you just others that I knew and come to find out when they were booted out they were put in worse situations which made things harder and most ended up dying or killing themselves." She had seen a lot of pain growing up and a lot of death. Lifting her head in time to see him looking at her. "Really well I seriously doubt that I am special though if you want to try I guess I can let you." Not really like she had a choice in the matter. Looking almost innocent in the second. "Well I was forced here had I been willing it would have been a different story I would not have ran." Her voice shook noticing him lift something out of her hair. "Well my likes are the out doors and dislikes are being caged up."

Slipping a hand up to push her hair back out of her face. Tail really moving sweetly to the slight breeze outside. Her heart slowly starting to slow down and she laid back in the grass again just relaxing looking up to the beautiful sky. "I love it out here this is like my home as the outside really does calm the soul at least for me." Moving to place her hands behind her head which caused the top she was wearing to rise with the swell of her bust.
Back to top Go down
Damon Eros

Damon Eros

PostSubject: Re: Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante   Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 11:07 pm

"The Place you came from before being with those men, was a breeding facility my dear. It is where they take Nekos, of breeding age and well, I am sure you can guess, and then the kids are taken like you from the parents and sold. I just hate breaking the news to you this way. Your parents were just breeding stock, and trained just to, be such. Not get attached to their young." He said as he looked down and away from her as he knew it was a hard pill to swallow and he was having to be real with her. " I don't want to see you go there, cause you are nearing the breeding age and they will use you for that, but then... guess I couldnt speak myself. I bought you." He said softly and would watch as she licked her lips and seemed to have relaxed a bit. " We can stay right here and talk then and later if you want you can come up to the house and meet the others." He looked to her and wondered what was on her mind as she looked to her hand. As she purred he would smile and softly stroke her head lightly running a hand through her hair. And would do so again when she seemed to look like a frightened cat when he stopped. He did not like seeing her so upset.

Well I can tell you for sure that I promise you right now and here. I will never boot you out of this house no matter what. And we can always talk about things before we decide what needs to be done so there are no bad feelings between us. Cause I never want you to ever end up like that." He seen that she had seen alot and been through alot in her young years, and it seemed to have matured her far more then she should have been. He laughed and ran his hand in her hair and pet her ears softly. " You are special to me and I am always willing to try for you and for me." He said as she looked at him all innocent, which was cute in his books. " I wish I would have asked you to be there then you just forced then, cause this running and clawing, got me all worked up." He said and panted in the heat of the day. " You are always free to come out and enjoy the days then if you ever feel caged up, though I will ask that you stay on the property for your safety and my sense of mind." He asked her as he sweetly teased her ear.

When she would lay back in the grass he would lean back on the palms of his hands and watch her as she lay there. Though he would groan as he watched her top raise with the rise and fall of her breasts, it was teasing, and he was already excited from this morning when one of the girls had sent him a pic on his phone. He listened to her. " I hope one day you come to think of this place as your home, it is a beautiful place and I welcome you as one of those here." He sat there and did not yet, say the reason he had bought her was that he was wanting to try someone new in bed. Someone who had not been trained, who he could enjoy showing the world of sex. " I love when you purr, it is such a sweet sound, If I stroke you just right, will you purr for me?"
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante   Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 5:21 pm

Lena sat there just listening to him as he spoke about what her parents were and what they were living with. Shaking her head a second a single tear traveled down her cheek. How could anyone be put through that why would someone allow it to happen. "How...why...I could never do that just give away a baby to strangers like that." She said softly rubbing her ears lightly to keep herself calm. Though as his hand replaced hers she whimpered and actually moved just a little bit closer. "Yes but you didn't buy me to spit out children to sell to people that might not care about them or harm them." She growled slightly as she thought about it.

"That would be good as the girls I had seen look a little too prim and proper for me." Being honest is all she could be as she didn't know how to be anyway else. "Got you all worked up how?" Voice low as she glanced over to him her long blue hair falling down to cover her face. Best to do that to hide the blush that slightly covered those wild cheeks. "Good as I would have to try and run again I am not good with being locked up but as long as I am free to come out here when I please then all is good." Being serious and not playing around as she would run again if it came down to it. Biting her bottom lip before laying back on the nice soft grass.

Lifting a brow as she was asked that. "Possibly though I don't purr for just anyone." Like a typical cat she could be cold towards people she didnt like or trust. Steadily laying back in the grass her eyes closed for a moment just really thinking about what he had said. "What do you actually want from me cause clearly you didn't want me to just be a servant in your house hold as you have plenty of them." Biting her bottom lip again but still not opening her eyes trying to keep her heart beat steady and not get too nervous even though a part of her wanted to run again. Fighting the urge to do just thatl
Back to top Go down
Damon Eros

Damon Eros

PostSubject: Re: Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante   Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 5:47 pm

Xander looked at Lena as he broke the news to her, and he would see her tear up and he knew perhaps he should have been more gentle with his words. But it was the truth and he had to be willing to let her know. It was not a home she had come from and there was no going back there unless she wanted to become a breeder. And he doubt she wanted to go through the training for that, cause they broke the girls and made them nothing but seed holders. " It is something people do to make money on the profit of others, and this case being Nekos, cause they are in such a demand. Cause Nekos make the best lovers and loyal and loving mates. But I can tell you would never do that." He would wipe her tear and hold her close as he would rub her ears softly. Caressing her head softly in pets to help calm her a bit and show her he cared about her and her well being. Earn some trust with her. " No, I did not buy you to have you spit out children to sell to other people that would harm them. If any harmed our children my dear, I would kill them." He would say in a tone that was dark and sinister. Cause he would never let any harm his family let alone his children or lovers.

" Well the girls are proper and have been trained before they got here to be so. So you are the only one who is really given a choice to be themself before they got here." He would say as she was honest with him. " Yes, you got me worked up as in sweating, and I will not lie to you sexually worked up. I am hard, and very hungry to enjoy a nice bit of fun." He would say as she looked at him through her long blue hair, and he smiled as she blushed. " No, you are free to come outside any time you want and if you like even come out and sleep here under the stars as long as its not cold and storming. I will not have you getting sick." He told her in a strict tone, and leaned back as he seen her move and lay back on the grass, he watching the rise and fall of her breasts. " I would hope one day you purr for me then."

He said as she spoke of not just purring for anyone, and would keep his form relaxing as he was not making a move on her. It was just relaxing from chasing her down. " If you are going to run away again just cause I am going to be truthful with you, better get going. Cause I think you know why I bout you. You are right I did not buy you cause I needed another servant. I bought you cause I needed another girl here in which to spend some time with, both in keeping me company and to warm my bed sexually." He said to her as he looked into her eyes. " And I am sorry but you are perfect for what I had in mind."
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante   Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 2:46 pm

Lena took a moment and finally looked up to him and nodded. "Yeah but that is the thing we are just like anyone else there is nothing special about us." She was trying to stay positive but a part of her wanted to go back and kill those people as she would never know her parents and well that was a big blow to her as they could be anywhere in the world and there was nothing she could do about it. "I can tell you didn't I am a good judge of character for the most part." Laughing lightly as she had thought about something that had happened when she was younger though shaking her head trying to wipe it from her mind. "I am not planning on running just telling you what would happen possibly if I ever felt that way."

Though as he said he was hard and aroused sexually. "Wow well I guess if you need to you can go back in and take care of that." She was not having sex with this man as she had just gotten here. Sitting up finally then standing to stretch. "I am going to look around I need some time to myself right now." She said seriously as she began to walk around to look at the grounds. A smile on her fact the air causing her air to blow in the wind which caused her to look even sexier in that light. Licking her lips hands coming up to fold under her breasts as her hips swayed with each teasing movement.

---------------------------

Xander would look to her and he would listen to her words. Knowing that she was mad about things, but they were as they were. Neko, breeding was a big money maker and it was something that people did even from their own homes." I am not going to argue with you, just know that Nekos are a like for many people and therefore want." He said as he sat there watching her as she lay there. " Well I am glad you are a good judge, that may come in handy around here, cause people come and go through my house when I open it to those I trust, and you might need to know who you can let around you and those you can't." He would sit up a bit and yawn as he was tired from being woken so early and tired of all the work he had to do earlier. " Good, cause I would hate to have to chase you down again, I am not one to just chase you around the yard, unless I know I was going to get a treat for it."

He was truthful about his arousal and it showed in his jeans. " I could take care of that right here if you like, while you watch me. Even id you won't help me." He would say as it seemed she did not plan to have sex with him. A loss, cause he planned to try her out. As she stretched he watched her and sighed. " If that is what you want then do it, Ill leave you to it since you dont want me around." He would take her sexy self in and sigh. He was going to need to fuck one of the other girls then, since she wasnt going to be good.

---------------------------

Lena would continue walking ignoring the last part of what he said. Soon though she finished walking around a headed inside to look around hands still under her breasts which lifted them up slightly. Glad that no one had rushed to come talk to her as she needed her space to get to know where she was. Finally she walked up to a man that looked like a butler. "Uh..excuse me but do you happen to know where the master of the house is?" Her voice sweet and soft though had a slightly deep tone to it.

Licking her lips waiting to see if the man took her to him or just stood there.He had disappeared when she left him alone in the grass and now she had wanted to talk to him a bit more. She had some things she needed to get off her mind before anything between them happened sexually.

------------------------------

Xander had known that she needed some time to get used to this being her home now, so he would go ahead and take some time to go inside and get some things done. The butler would look to Lena as she spoke to him and bowed to her. " Yes I do Miss Lena, Master Xander is in his study doing some work, I shall take you there now." He would say as he smiled to her softly and would lead her to the study. Stopping outside and there he would open the door to the study and let her go in when she was ready.

Xander was behind his desk as he was working on some papers for the Estate, and looked to see Lena standing outside. The Butler would excuse himself and say softly. " Dinner is in twenty minutes Master and Miss." And then he was gone, leaving them alone. Xander looked to them and he stopped writing. " Come on in Lena."

-----------------------------

Lena smiled and nodded following him to the study. Once they were there she kind of just stood at the door looking in but not really moving. Well not until he told her to come in. Making her way slowly into the office almost fearing something bad might happen. Licking her lips she found a chair and sat down across from him at the desk. "Well I didn't me to disturb you but I figured I would talk to you about a few things I have had on my mind." Before he could answer though she began with her questions.

"Neko's are known to have many children no matter if they are mated or not so yeah if you have sex with me I will more than likely get pregnant, you don't mind me having kids do you? this is something we do I am surprised none of your others have kids. I refuse to take any drugs to keep me from having kids in the least bit."She said seriously. "If you don't wish to be with me permanently will you allow me to move on and find a true mate?"

-----------------------------

Xander would watch her as she came in when she finally seemed to feel ready too. He had asked her in and thought she would just come in. But it seemed as if she was still a bit nervous about things. As she licked her lips and sat in a chair he would lean back in his and watch her, giving her his full attention. Seemed she had some questions and he would be there to answer them as honest as he could be. He reached over and grabbed a bottle of water and put it before her, and one for him as he opened the top he took a drink and listened to her.

" Yes I know that Nekos are known to have many children if they are mated or not. And I do hope to have sex with you if you like. I do not mind you getting pregnant. I do not mind kids. They take something for birth control, it is their choice." He said as he looked into her eyes. " I wish you to be here permanently. So I hope you will stay with me here."

---------------------------------

As she was handed the bottle of water she opened it and took one long hard drink. She had been rather thirsty from the long trip she had had and now she was here. Listening to what he said she was shocked that the others would take birth control seeing as how it messes with the fact they might not ever be able to have children if they went off of it. Shaking her head though and sighing. "Good as I am natural I don't believe in putting chemicals in the body unless it is a life or death situation."

Pushing her hair back out of her face again it was always getting in the way she was thinking about braiding it completely as not to have it everywhere." Licking her lips watching him closely. She stood up and moved over to him. "I don't mind the idea of sex if it is with someone as sexy as you." Sitting on the desk in front of him opening her legs to him her pussy's scent filling the air with the need she had now. Much like a wild kitten wanting it one minute and going away the next.

--------------------------------

Xander would look to her as she took a drink from the bottle of water and hoped he picked the right drink. It was a hot day and thought maybe she could use it after being outside wandering around with her thoughts for so long. He would not rush her thoughts and let her have the grounds to herself if that was what she wanted. And she looked so cute before him, he could not help but smile as she licked her lips. " Well I would not ask you to put anything in your body that you did not want. I rather you keep your freedom in that way. As I said you are now part of the household and that means all that comes with it."

He smiled as she pushed her hair back from her face and his eyes would meet hers. As she stood and moved over to him, she had this sexy little walk that made him groan with a want for her, and if anything just a taste. " I am glad you do not mind the idea, cause I was hoping we could have it, when we are in the mood. I just warn that I have a healthy drive so am in quite a hungry mood alot." As she sat on her desk in front of him and opened her legs, he smiled as he smelled her pussy's scent, that made his cock harden. His wild kitten seemed in a good mood now, and he would lean in and rub that pussy and kiss her deeply. Lips pressing against hers hungrily. As he used his other hand to work on her clothes. " I want to taste you now."

------------------------------

"Good cause that is the way I am sorry about that if I am so complicated." She said softly. "Well I have never had sex so i am not sure what a healthy drive means but I am going to try and keep up with you. Slipping a hand through her hair again as she moved to sit on the desk. Moaning softly as she was kissed and he rubbed her pussy she slowly slipped down from the desk. Straddling him in the chair her arms going around his neck grinding her pussy against his hand and crotch.

Moaning loudly into the kiss. "Mm so hot." Panting her hands moving to his chest and she began to claw and rip at his shirt to remove it from his body. Nails raking down his chest then around his back moaning softly. "You want it..then take it." Her voice coming out raspy and her pussy twitching her shorts getting soaked from his rubbing which had her moaning a bit louder.

--------------------------

" You do not have to be sorry, I am wanting to know you, and am glad you are being honest with me. Helps me get to know what to expect and so we can live together." He would say and smile as he looked to her. " So that would mean you are a virgin, that is interesting. I would love if you did keep up with me, but I am not going to force you to." He would watch as she sat on his desk, he legs spread as if in invitation. Loving how she moaned softly, and he kissed her passionatly and deep, his teeth gripping her lip and tugging as his fingers explored her pussy through her shorts. He rubbed her clit and pussy lips slow at first, and then worked to harder and faster to tease her. As she slipped unto his lap he would groan, keeping his fingers stroking her as he kissed her harder.

Enjoying the kissing that seemed to only break for breath. " Very my dear." He said as she moved her hands to his chest and took his shirt open, reveiling his toned and tan chest. His muscles rippled and flexed under her claws as she ran them along his skin. Making him groan into a kiss, as he would work her shorts and panties off her, and then move for her top. Leaving her naked, his fingers rubbing her bare pussy, fingertips sinking into her wet folds a bit.
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante   Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 3:04 pm

I shall try and not be sorry but it happens big time." Was all she said on that matter her eyes closing slightly a moan slipped free as his teeth gripped her bottom lip. "Mm so rough." Teasing him slowly grinding her hips slowly making her now bare pussy ride those fingers that made their way inside her. She may be a virgin but she knew a good bit about sex from what she had seen and read. "Such a tease." Groaning hips moving just a bit more kissing him back just a deeply her hair falling forward yet again as if to hide what they were doing.

Tail swaying back and forth with her pleasure curling at the tip kind of like that skunk from the loony toons cartoons. Ears going back and grinding more against him her pussy welcoming him but also tightening around those fingers. Panting softly she moved a hand down between them to actually rub her clit that was throbbing from the much needed attention. Breaking the kiss and kissing her way down his throat to his shoulder that she bit roughly. "So good...don't stop." It may just be his fingers but to her since she was so tight it felt more like a dick was inside her spreading her.
Back to top Go down
Damon Eros

Damon Eros

PostSubject: Re: Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante   Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 1:13 am

He would smile as he sucked her nipples hard, taking turns to tease those lovely nubs. Rolling them with his tongue and flicking them. He loved the feel of her hand in his hair as she moved her hips and rode his fingers like he had asked of her. He loved that she knew how to listen to him and take commands. His fingers would curl and tease her inner folds and tease her clit. As she leaned forward and moved up and down on his fingers he would smile. " Very my kitten." He would say as he kissed up her breasts and sucked on her neck. Loving how her pussy spasmed around him. " Good girl mmmm." As she would massage and tease her breast and nipple he grinned. His eyes would watch her as her eyes close and seemed into his attention to that sweet pussy.

As she moved harder as he found her g spot he would rub harder and harder wanting to send her over the edge. The way she clenched his fingers he would smile and keep going faster and harder stroking her slick folds and walls. " Yes you came good for me." He would say as she came for him, and he would pull his fingers out and lick them clean, his head dipping in and licking her pussy clean. He leaned back in the chair and would undo his pants and pull them and breifs down showing her his hard cock. " Can you please suck this for me baby."
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante   Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 12:35 pm

Lena lifted her eyes to him as he licked her pussy juices off his fingers. Though as he went to lick her pussy she jerked up and off him seeing how hard he was. "Mm I think that is all for right now." Before he could catch her though she had grabbed her clothes and had disappeared out the door. Getting dressed she would head off to look around again. She was a straight up tease and had gotten what she wanted to get off. Now that she had she had totally backed off from him.

Things between them would heat up again just right now she had just wanted that little preview of what he could do even if it was not with his cock. Walking down the corridor she finally found what looked like private baths. She slowly slipped out of her clothes deciding to take a dip in the water. Jumping in she began to swim getting a little bit of excersize in. She wasn't all too hungry at the moment and was just distracting herself from everything the warm water stroking over her curves effortlessly.
Back to top Go down
Damon Eros

Damon Eros

PostSubject: Re: Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante   Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 1:01 pm

Xander would watch as she moved off him and grabbed her clothes, saying that that was enough for right now. SHe was such a damn tease and now he was going to be left with blue balls. He would groan as he seen her naked hall slip from his study and out into the hall. He did not know what was going on, and was left frustrated. His eyes closing as he leaned back in his chair.

Later, Xander would get up and go to his room and lay down in his bed as he was still hard from playing with her. Her scent hung on his fingers, though he had licked them clean. He was done with his job today and signed all the papers for the business, and worked on all the house business as well. He did not know what to do, he could have one of the other girls come in and help him with this. But he decided against it and go take a bath.

He would enter the baths, and slip in and take his clothes off. His naked and muscular form would then move into the baths, and into the water. Closing his eyes as he leaned his head back. Resting.
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante   Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 2:25 pm

Lena had stopped where she was as she felt the water move and it was not herself who had done it. Slowly she lifted out of the water crossing her arms over his chest as if to hide there. As she saw it was Xander she headed for the side of the baths area to grab her clothes and start putting them on. trying to be as quiet as possible. Hell she knew what she had done was wrong earlier but hell she could not help it she loved teasing even if she was just a virgin she still knew how to flirt and get under other peoples skin.

Though as she had tried to rush now standing on the edge of the bath getting dressed she tripped herself up and came tumbling back into the bath. Going under and when she came back up she was sputtering water and her ears were back her tail trying to be puffed out in frustration. "Fucking hell." She coughed trying to get all the water out of her lungs. Finally she got frustrated and just ripped off her clothes before heading out of the baths not caring she was naked walking on the tile around the bath that her feet clapped against it.
Back to top Go down
Damon Eros

Damon Eros

PostSubject: Re: Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante   Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 2:47 pm

Xander would lean back in the bath and he was relaxing after being so worked up. He had not even seen that she was in there with him. He had just been so frustrated with how she had him so worked up and then ran off before they could do more. His wild cat seemed more of a tease, then someone who pleased. But he would give it time, and perhaps she would come around. He would not rush it and did not want to make her think that was all he wanted from her. Though right now he could use it.

When he heard a noise, he would look around and see Lena as she was trying to dress, and laughed as she seemed to be having troubles. When she fell in he would raise a brow and he was about to go and check on her. When she surfaced he was almost to her and watched as she tore her clothes off and got out and stomped off. He wrapped a towel around his waist and got out. " That was different. Shes in a mood." He said as he went and gathered his clothes and her pieces of clothes to throw away.
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante   Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 12:44 pm

Lena continued to walk down the hall no one really paying any attention to her. Licking her lips she had went outside again to rest in the grass. She didn't care that she was naked as she was not one to hide herself.

((OOC: short for now till they start talking again or someone shows up))
Back to top Go down
Damon Eros

Damon Eros

PostSubject: Re: Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante   Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 9:24 pm

Xander would move into the room he sometimes shared with one of his neko loves, and would change into shorts, and he looked out his window. Seeing Lena naked in the grass he would make his way from his room and down to where she sat. " If you are going to just sit around here naked, I bet I can find something to keep us busy with. You did not need to leave in a hurry just cause I came into the bath." His eyes would light up with amusement as he relaxed there. She was truly a beauty.

" So I think maybe we should talk, I do have a room for you that you can have, or you can share mine with me. I do love a warm body sharing my bed, even if we do not have sex." Xander would say softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante   Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante Empty

Back to top Go down

Azure Dragon Estates ( Mature Themes, Estates ) Damon and Syante
Page 1 of 1