Realm of Kathidrum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm of Kathidrum

Three fantasy worlds at your fingertips

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Only with You
The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  Emptyby Unicorn Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:42 am

» Bleeding Love
The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  Emptyby Unicorn Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:25 am

» The Tengu King - Unicorn
The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  Emptyby Unicorn Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:01 am

» A love of the Gods. ( Unicorn and Dace
The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  Emptyby Damon Eros Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:15 pm

» A Blind Love, A Master and his Sexy Pet. ( Dace and Unicorn)
The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  Emptyby Damon Eros Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:48 pm

» Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon}
The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  Emptyby Damon Eros Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:41 pm

» A Marriage of the ages. ( Mature...) Damon and Emiya
The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  Emptyby Damon Eros Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:26 pm

» Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya}
The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  Emptyby Syanyte Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:51 pm

» Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)
The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  Emptyby Leluna Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:02 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:00 am

The Darkest Valley - Syanyte

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emiya

Emiya

The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  Empty
PostSubject: The Darkest Valley - Syanyte    The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 12:48 pm

Here in the city at night, everyone was guaranteed to have a good time if they had the right kind of money to spend. Men and women and every one in between could be your darkest fantasy for a few hours. It sounded pleasant but at times there just never really seemed to be anyone that was into what you were into. And so places like the exclusive club Darkest valley was made. a strong hold more or less for those that were into the darker things in life. A man could come in and for a day forget himself and allow someone to take control over his entire being. And all for a small fee and if you were very lucky you had to pay nothing at all.

Troy walked into the building and went to his usual spot. There was a viewing room, a section away from the action that allowed it's patrons to sit and meet with others that were looking for a partner or two. Troy had come in and sat down. Today he wanted a harder challenge. He wanted nothing more than to be dominated but at the same time he wanted to be the dominate as well.

The need and craving that washed over him sent shivers down his very spine as he thought of someone being strong enough to tame him. Due to his height and size usually scared everyone off. Or he found men and women that were not able to hold him down or tame him for very long before they just ran everything to just basic missionary sex. The drive and need to be commanded was very firm in his heart. There had to be at least one person out there that could do what he needed them to do.

Troy sat at a table and he wore a nice suit that he had worn at work earlier in the day. He yawned out as he watched as a few people came in. And there was one man he had seen around before. A very handsome man. But he himself had never approached him ever. he had seen his work. Watching the golden hair man manipulate others to bend at his will. He would easily break men and women to nothing as if they were twigs. That pale skin and those demonic red reptile like eyes. This man had the look of a wild beast. It was very appealing to say the very least.
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Valley - Syanyte    The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 1:23 pm

The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  FRbtwfi

Tonight had been like any other night and he was looking for a good time. but mostly someone who could take a beating and keep on ticking someone that could push his buttons and make him an even better dominant then he already was. Arriving outside the club in his black mustang with blue flames. His golden hair fixed just right eyes seeming to glow in the night time sky. Locking his car up as he never trusted leaving it unlocked afraid someone might steal it. Taking a moment  checking himself out in the mirror. Pocketing his keys he headed inside he had started to become bored with the ones that seemed to just want to be dominated but give nothing back. He needed something more tonight.

Someone that would not just break at the drop of a hat. Be it male or female he truly needed more. Slipping a hand through his hair as it just went back into place. Moving to the viewing area right up front looking down at a few things going on, on stage. He had noticed that there was one up here tonight he was really handsome and someone he could see being fun to break. But his eyes went back to viewing the scene and the others in the club. Yawning slightly. "How boring same ole shit." He sounded bored already. He was wearing a blank button up silk shirt that was tucked into a pair of black slacks. A gold watch around his wrist and a silver chain around his neck.

Wes was very wealthy it had been family money as well as some of his own. Having a very successful business a multi-million dollar law-firm handling only the top dogs the ones that were loaded and well who he could take for every last dime they had. Their money he considered his money cause it was all wrapped up in his legal fees to have him on retainer. Shaking his head though looking back to what was happening and he sat back his hands coming to rest on his chest. Crossing them he glanced over to the other. "Not seeing anything you like?" Making small talk. Being nice for now still deciding if this guy was actually worth his time to talk to.

Last edited by Syanyte on Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Valley - Syanyte    The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 10:14 am

"No, sadly I haven't seen anything really interesting. Have you?"

This is all that he said as he looked at him. His eyes seem to slowly Linger on the blonde haired man, there was something about his face. No wait, it was more so his eyes that seem to stand out like fine polished red rubies. His lips and face were very well defined. This man seemed to be from some other country possibly. As handsome as this man seem to be, Troy was here for pretty much the same thing he was. He could not judge a book by it's cover just yet. This man was maybe someone who was just observing for right now. This place did get a lot of people who just wanted to watch and not do anything.

Still curiosity was still plastered all over his own face. Everything that he could understand and see about this man screamed wealthy. This man perhaps had a very good upbringing and a family. And may be coming to this particular establishment was his way to get away from his everyday life. However, the bait for small talk seemed to have worked and Wes' favor.

"Did you come here to just look around?"

Troy's voice was very deep and low the sound seem to almost Rumble from his toned chest. The man was a very large person with a structure bill that would seem to be perfect on any football team. Strong broad shoulders and a very well athletic build. Slightly, ever-so-slightly toned arms and a well groomed face. If Troy was asked to stand up he would reach about seven feet high. It was a very large stature for his age when he had been a young child. And now that only seem to have given him a growth spurt that made him seem almost pull-like. He wore a simple pair or black slacks, cream button down cuffed shirt. And a pair of dark leather shoes. He wore no jewelry or adored any form of piercing or tattoos. His body was a clean canvas.
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Valley - Syanyte    The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 12:28 pm

"No nothing on my end either seems like all we have are some weaklings tonight."

He had given the other a once over a smirk upon his lips. Thinking more to himself then anything else that it would be fun to break him. Trying to get him to actually submit, that would be hot to try and really break him and have him call out his name. Though he mentally shook his head and looked out to the area down below to see what was happening just the A typical subs that wanted it was too bad. He may want that most nights but tonight he needed more something more of a fight.

"No not here to really watch, looking for a bit of action but it seems all that is here are these weaklings that are so easy if you barely touch them they cum...Anyway what about you?"

He was making a little small talk as what he was seeing were twinks doing things together trying to put on shows for other dominants that seemed to enjoy the instagasm. Shaking his head again he looked over to him again the man was very handsome as well are rather tall. Mm those were all fun trying to break the bigger the better. Biting his bottom lip deciding just to talk to him for a while for now see if anything comes of it. Maybe just maybe he could get this guy to play with him.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Valley - Syanyte    The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 1:27 am

"Yes, i get what you mean. There isnt much excitement here. Im looking for a Dom. Or a Top. Someone that can try and tame me. If not, i will crush them." That had been the case for some time. Everyone that dared to handle him could not. Or at times they never tried too. It grew tiring when the outcome was always the same. However, this blond haired man looked the part. But was he looking for the same thing as well? Or was he a submissive? The idea rolled around in his head a bit. "Interested in trying to tame me? Or do you just want to fool around?"
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Valley - Syanyte    The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 11:43 am

"Mm well that is something." Smirking he slipped a hand through his hair a second as he thought yeah he was looking for some fun but he wanted to Dom and well it seemed he had hit the jackpot with this one. "Well I just happen to be looking for someone to give me a challenge." Looking around a second, "Though before anything happens I need you to stand and show me just what I am working with." His tone had gotten slightly dark his red eyes seemed to look him over but wanting to see more. So he knew if he actually wanted to do this with this guy. Sitting back some and crossing his arms as he turned completely to look at him now a smile on his face. This would be fun Taming such a stud like him.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Valley - Syanyte    The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:34 pm

He stood as he was told and then uncrossed his large arms. he made sure to turn around as well so that the blond could get a good look at him. He then turned back to face Wes and then moved to slowly unbutton his shirt and then removed it to reveal toned dark chocolate flesh. His body, as mention before was flawless and like a blank canvas. It was perfectly sculpted to be marked or abused as his tamer saw fitting. "Do you want me to strip more?'
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Valley - Syanyte    The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:58 pm

Wes watched him closely licking his lips at how sexy he looked those red eyes slowly roaming over his form though as he saw him not remove his pants he frowned slightly though he got up and slowly making his way over to him his fingers reaching out to lightly trail along his skin. up and down his back then making his way to his front touching softly for now. "Yes strip completely." His hand trailed down his abdomen then over his pants a moment to touch him before pulling his hand back and taking a step back so he could see what he was getting. "So far I am living what I see." His tone still stern but sweet at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Valley - Syanyte    The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 8:30 pm

Oh sweet heaven on earth. This man was already starting to sound like a nice one. but it would have to be actions that spoke to him more so. He then moved to take off his shoes and then his slacks. He took his time to expose his skin for him. And then even his boxers he wore. he then stood there in all his nudity for the man to see him. He was not erect so there was nothing too special to look at right now. he had a long way to go. but he wanted to also see what this man wanted and what he had to offer. "And now? What is it exactly you want tonight? I might be able to do a little something for you. I will try anything once."
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Valley - Syanyte    The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 8:48 pm

His hands moved down further till they came to rest on his soft dick his eyes just roaming over the other almost as if judging a prized stallion. Though his hands moved around to his ass lightly touching him though then he pulled away from him. Just watching him for a second even when asked that question he still just stood there as if thinking.

"I am looking for a challenge and from what you have said it seems like you will be that perfect challenge. I need someone that is not going to break from me breathing on them, I need someone with a mouth someone that has a back bone."

He would not go into any more detail then that. Glancing him again before he moved back to sit down in a chair.

"So do you think you are up for that?" His tone still stern and not sweet or giving unlike most doms could be. Moving his hand in a waving like motion. "You may get dressed now." As Wes sat there looking down at his hands a second as if ignoring the world there would be two twinks off in the corner talking one actually got up the guts and walked over to Wes and Troy.

"Uh..would you maybe be interested in something something tonight?" Wes looked up to the twink crooking a finger the twink leaned down. Wes grabbed his shirt and jerked him down more. "If i wanted to have a little something going with you I would have came and found you cause clearly you two hence can't stop clucking." He snapped at him.

"Now get out my face." Shoving him away which had the twink fall back onto another table. The twink looked to Troy shocked but aroused at the same time. "You know you aren't supposed to do that up here. You have to be on stage or in one of the rooms." He was taking his anger out on someone at the moment he didn't fear.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Valley - Syanyte    The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 7:05 pm

Troy got the hint and got dressed as he had been told too. After he buttoned his sjirt and dressed fully he looked at the twink. His golden eyes narrowed while he nodded. He walked over to the Twink and carefully shoved him out of the way. He had no use for a marshmellow like him, and neither did this blond haired man. Dusting his hands he walked back over to Wes. He reattached his own wristwatch and sighed. Running a hand through his hair in utter frustration. Now, taking a breath he was once again fully composed. Troy gave his full attention to Wes now.

"It seems you have quite the lengthy fanbase. You may call me Troy or whatever name you give me. I do not use safe words. Nor do i take orders too easily. Sass isnt my thing. But I am not a silent man by any means."

Everyone he had met usually played around with him then left. Many men and women promising to return but none had ever done so. It had become a routine he had become accustomed too. Troy was just too much for those here. But it was the only Master-Slave club he felt comfortable inside. Wes had a great build and face. Now, it was time to test this new Master.
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Valley - Syanyte    The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 9:43 pm

"Well then troy it is for now." He had seen the way he just shoved the twink out the way and this had him shiver inwardly at just thinking how hot it would be to just see what he could do. Taking a moment though as he listened to what he had to say and smirked, "no safe words, mm sounds like you will be really fun to play with." After another second he moved over to him grabbing his chin.even though he was shorter than him he forced him to look down at him. "Go get in your car if you drove one here and follow me back to my place." Waiting to make sure he understood. "Good you are to walk behind me two steps till we get outside, once out there you are free to get in your car. Once at my place you will immediately strip once in the door and go down to your knees waiting for me to give the signal which will be a click of my tongue." He stopped there for a second as he smirked again. "Then on all fours you will crawl to the last door at the end of the hall go inside go back to your knees and just wait." He waited now to see if he would get any protest as he released his chin. "Do I make myself clear Troy?" Stern and almost uncaring. Though deep down this was exciting him. Finally a bit of a challenge to get his blood pumping. He had so much planned for that night hopefully Troy could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Valley - Syanyte    The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 2:59 pm

As his chin was held he could do more than stand there and listen to him. Not very often was it tha anything aroused him to the point he would obey right away. But this man had made him weak in the knees just from his tone. Troy craved his attention, desired his touches. But knowing there was a price to pay. If the blond wanted a challenge then he had encountered the right man for the job. Troy spoke, nodding his head would show he was weak. But speaking when told too showed understanding and obediance. "Yes, it is crystal clear Sir." When his chin was let go and Wes walked away he right away walked two steps behind him. "What should I call you?" He ashed as he went. He did as instructed next. Getting into his car and following Wes all the way to his home. As the two men left the Twinks were sure to be very angry at the fact Wes had left with Troy. Who knew, they may have even followed the two of them?

As Troy parked his car he killed the engine and got out of his silver Lexus. His gaze fell upon the black mustang with blue flames. It seemed this man knew his cars to a degree. A small smirk washed on to his face as he trailed after Wes. Once inside and the door was closed- Troy gaze the home a quick glance over. Making sure that the Law firm owner was alone and no family or guests were around to his knowledge. Comfortable with his surroundings Troy followed his next step. Taking off his clothing bit by bit. Each item being put neatly folded in a pile near the front door.

Moving down to his hands and knees he purred very lightly. Being like this excited him to the point his cock was slowly perking up and twitching at jhst the cool air. His nipples hard even to cut diamonds in two! They were harden nubs of milk chocolate. Like molded into the shape of erect nubs of Hershey kisses. Troy began to crawl, moving on his hands and knees low to the wooden floor. He could just barely see his reflection on the polished floor in the dark. But longingly he dragged his body over the floor and to the door he assumed was the bedroom. His heart pounded in his chest. He was excited but he could not defy Wes just yet. If he had been disobediant before hand he may have been told not to bother wasting Wes' time. Troy had to see what he was up against first before he gave this man a run for his money so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Valley - Syanyte    The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 3:44 pm

Wes smirked good to see that Troy was at least willing to follow some directions. "You may for now call me Wes." He would get to the whole master or sir thing later right now he first wanted to get him home. Beginning to walk away. It was wonderful that the other man followed him when really he could have told Wes to fuck off. Getting into his car smirking as they finally got to his home. It was a 5 bedroom home with three guest bathroom and one hooked onto the master bedroom. The floor was oak with a gloss like finish over it. His home had some pictures displayed here and there but most were of Wes and some of the famous people he had represented before. Once inside he would take off his jacket as well as his watch and necklace. Undoing the buttons on his shirt letting it hand open over his smooth toned chest.

Clicking his tongue after of course checking him out and able to see he was getting slightly excited. Wes slipped off the shoes while he watched Troy make his way back to the bedroom. Following behind him he patted his head. "Good boy." With that he opened the door. Taking a step inside waiting for Troy to enter and when he did he closed it behind him. Turning on the lights some with the dimmer his big king sized bed lay off to the left right in front of them and to the right was all his toys. Be it whips, chains, paddles, vibrators. Anything really that you could imagine. Two chains hung from the ceiling with cuffs at the end as did the floor have some. A few different kind of chairs and a table that had a hole for a dick and one for the face cuffs handing from the legs. What neither one of them knew was that they had been followed by the twinks both sitting outside the window of Wes's room.

Though they could not be seen as it was too dark outside. Walking over to one wall he grabbed a collar bringing it and a leash to put on him. "Now from here on out you will call me master or sir." His tone still cold. A part of Wes wanted to lean down and lick those nipples just to see if they tasted like his favorite candy though he held back. Tugging on the leash he would move him to where the cuffs hung from the ceiling. He moved a cushioned stool over to him that he hooked to the floor. "You are to sit down on this legs on either side then I want your arms up is that clear?" He waited for a response if he got one he liked he would begin hooking him up to the chains with cuffs on it making sure to keep each arm spread out and taunt the same went with the legs. All this because Troy was so much taller than him.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Valley - Syanyte    The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:28 pm

Troy looked at where the man had taken him. And for the most part he was pretty impressed with what he had seen. The Law Firm owner had seemed to have had a very successful lifestyle. There was no mistaking it that Wes was very well off and he needed nothing facially from anyone. Wes had some good taste that even when he crawled into the room and saw the stool he nodded and then moved to sit down on it. It was then his head craned back and forth to view the items scattered along the walls. Everything from chains and whips down to the latest toys were on the walls varying in color and sizes. Licking his own lips he wanted to test out most of them even on himself. But right now it was more so about Wes first.

"Yes Master."

Just the way he had said the word made his own chest ripple with quick unsteady heart beats. The man had no idea how much Troy was into the slave and master thing. But he was not so heavily into it that it took over his everyday work life as it had others. Troy had been able to control his desires by himself by meeting a few people every so often. Some not even wanting to have sex with him. Others wanting to just have someone to fuck as they shouted curse words. Troy had seen it all. But now that he held his arms out and up for this man to chain him up he smirked.

He could not wait to feel the cold metal touch his heated skin. To know that he would be restricted to movement was also something else he wanted to feel. But now it was all in the hands of the man here before him. Wes was very handsome and now that he saw him even in this dimmed lighting he was still very handsome. He wanted to touch that face, feel those soft thin lips on his own body at some point. The ideas were making him purr absentmindedly.

"Mmmm...."

"Now Master, what would you like to do?"

Of course he could not call the shots but he was not a completely silent doll either. he wanted to do things as well as know what was going to happen. It tended to be an issue with troy at times. he liked to ask things to be certain of them and not assume anything at the least. His thighs just barely hid his now swelling erection. The excitement of not knowing what was going to happen made him shiver. The idea of this man using him like a waste of space sounded fun. Eagerness filled his face as he waited in position.
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Valley - Syanyte    The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 5:01 pm

Wes smirked at just how compliant he was being this was going to be somewhat easier than he thought. Licking his lips moving over to him he would reach out letting his hands slowly caress up each arm reaching for each cuff in turn and put it on him. His fingers still lightly touching his skin as each cuff was secured. Tugging lightly to make sure there was no really slack. Then moving to the other one and doing the same thing. Moving to kneel hands lightly tracing along his thighs down to his legs. His face was mere inches away from his cock his breath falling lightly upon it as he was teasing him each cuff around each leg. Finally lifting up away from him his hand absentmindedly moved to lightly trail up his growing hardness before pulling back completely.

"So you want to know what I am going to do, lets just say I like to cause pain before pleasure."

Making his way over to the wall of goodies picking 9 tail whip making his way back over to him.

"I want to see just how you." Before he finished he snapped the whip back and brought it down like fire against Troys back. "React." Actually doing it again this time a bit harder. Wes yes enjoyed the whole master slave thing but he too didn't let it leak over into his real life. Had he known the two twinks had followed them he would have beat their asses. Bringing the whip around under his chin.

"What do we say after master has given you such attention?"

With that he moved back and snapped the whip back again bringing it down harder still. Each time would be harder than the last. Doing this a few times he let the whip lightly trail over that abused skin. "Beg me to continue, you know you want to." He had a feeling he might get protest on this but he didn't know if he would or now. "Such a good boy taking this like a man." Oh he liked to cause lots of pain but he was not sure just how much pain this guy could take. Hell if it was pleasureful as well that made him feel even better, from what he was doing he was getting aroused his cock straining against his pants.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Valley - Syanyte    The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 5:24 pm

Breath lingered over his aching arousal and he felt his erection twitch with need and desire. Troy nearly purred as he felt Wes ghost his hands along his body that way. It had been more than enough to settle him. But when he saw him get the nine tails he was not sure to be excited or nervous at first. The first blow was more shocking than painful. A sharp shout came from his lips and then he growled at him. "Is that all you've got?!" The taunt was of course not ignored. he then felt the lashes to his back and he just arched his back each time the whip tore into his dark skin. His eyes lid and he swore he felt like there were hot iron nails attached to the ends. but he knew that was not true. The pain excited him as his cock jumped and twitched in delight. Droplets of precum had surfaced from the now throbbing slitting eye of his erect cock. The precum drizzled off the thick pulsating head like soft ice cream.

Troy saw stars when Wes let up and then set the nine tails crop underneath his chin. Sweat had already started to form on his brow now. Only his heavy pants had come out. His body arched away from each hit, but he still had not shouted like the first time. He was now showing his rebellious side. he was not going to give in so easily where Wes could hear his cries for more or begging to be struck yet again. His cock twitched at the idea of this blond touching him more. but right now this was about what his master wanted and Wes was out for blood.

"Mmm, Master... You think just a few lashes will turn me into a twink princess? You are a fool!"

His words were coarse and filthy. He said them as if Wes was a piece of trash that littered the side walk. His eyes cast at him and yet even in his position he acted as if he were the one in control. Now, came the test to see what it took to make his new play mate crack and shatter like thin breakaway glass! This is what Wes wanted a challenge. Now he would get it. Troy knew better than to go full blast on him. It was going to be a slow baby steps process. To see just how far was too far. Testing the waters.
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Valley - Syanyte    The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 6:13 pm

"Really me a fool I think not you are a fool to think I would think something like that."

He spoke in a smug tone a smirk crossing his lips as he could see just how much this was effecting him. Licking those lips his red eyes seemed to watch every little movement every twitch of that cock just studying him.

"Mm more fun is what this calls for."

Moving over to the wall of toys hanging the whip back up. He began to study just what he wanted to do next and a smile crossed his face. "Mm so much fun." He grabbed a cock and ball cage knowing it was big enough metal through out with little spikes inside. "Now warning this is going to hurt every time you throb well since you are so aroused it is going to hurt anyway." Moving over to him he was quick to place it on him and lock it up. He could see the spikes dig into his skin. Then leaning in he licked and sucked on each nipple just to see what they tasted like. Moaning softly before pulling back.

Grabbing the other's hair jerking his head back.

"You may not break but that cock of yours is loving every minute of it." He laughed releasing his hair and shoving his head forward.

Grabbing a wooden thick paddle he had with spikes on it though not sharp enough to rip skin they were small. He moved the paddle back and brought it down almost as hard as he could. For some reason he really got off of the pain. Reaching down he unhooks the stool then He kicked the stool out from under him watching it slide across the floor till it hit the wall. With out missing a beat he brought the paddle down to his ass letting it sit there a moment and then he did it again.

Letting the spikes really did into the skin. "You may want to stand less your arms be stretched beyond belief." He only did this a second longer landing one more time against him then pulled away from him laughing.

"Mm you are such a pain slut even though you refuse to show it."

Slipping a hand through his hair as he thought about what else to do. He released his hands and feet. "Come over here." He pointed to the table that he had in the room. "you are to lay on your back."

Wes was enjoying this maybe more than he should watching what he was doing to his body and his skin seemed to really get him going. "Move it." He said lightly though still dark.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Valley - Syanyte    The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 4:12 pm

He did As Told moving to where he was supposed to be. He moved to get onto the table and then slowly move to lay down on his back. As he laid there he stared up at the ceiling, his chest slowly rising and falling as he tried to figure out what was going to happen to him next. Gabriel could only wonder what was going to happen to him. He looked around and he followed Wes to see what he was going to do next. Every fiber of his being began to heat up more just by the mere anticipation of what could happen.
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Valley - Syanyte    The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 12:21 am

Wes smirked as he moved around to find his little tools. He took out a few thin needles and moved over to him. Rubbing each nipple to get it good and hand then he slowly began to insert each one two on each nipple watching the little trickles of blood slip down. He would lick at each one then he reached down removing the cage from his cock. Walking back over to his toys he lifted up a soft lavender candle that had been burning. Lifting it to and tilting it to the side to let little bits of the hot liquid land on his chest and abdomen. Smiling as he did this over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Valley - Syanyte    The Darkest Valley - Syanyte  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Darkest Valley - Syanyte
Page 1 of 1