» The Tengu King - Unicorn
by Emiya Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon}
by Damon Eros Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:41 pm

» A Marriage of the ages. ( Mature...) Damon and Emiya
by Damon Eros Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:26 pm

» Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya}
by Syanyte Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:51 pm

» Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)
by Leluna Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:02 pm

» Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)
by Leluna Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:57 pm

» I see you {Syanyte/Unicorn}
by Syanyte Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:52 pm

» Lost Within {Syanyte/Unicorn}
by Syanyte Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:48 pm

» To Catch A Clever Little Thief ( Mature, Shopping District) Damon/ Emiya
by Damon Eros Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:40 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:18 pm

Share | 

Stephen's Office.{Mature-open}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Stephen's Office.{Mature-open}   Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:07 pm

Connor nodded as he got the thank you. Downing his own drink and pouring another glass for both him and Stephen. "It is supposed to be sacrificed and drank slowly." Yes he had downed the first drink but now he wanted to savor what was left. "Anyway I have Nada lot to on. My ex took custody of our son claiming I was an addict and unfit to care for him." Taking another drink and closing his eyes enjoying the burbing sensation. "Well I was also put in rehab and a phsyc place to get looked at but the rehab worked wonders, Went through many tests to find out what was wrong." He closed his eyes thinking. "What about you, honestly how are things going?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Stephen's Office.{Mature-open}   Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:48 pm

He sipped at the second glass, not having very much to say at the time. He wasnt sure what to do with Conoor. Stephen sat there savoring the drink. He looked at the amber liquid and became lost in deep thought. Connor could have strip teased in front of Stephen. And the therapist would have not noticed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Stephen's Office.{Mature-open}   Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:15 pm

Connor sat there noticing the other was really not paying him any attention so Connor got up and moved over to him and grabbed his crotch though he only did this enough to shock him. Pulling his hand away after rubbing him slightly. "Really you going to ignore me in my own home Stephen what is the deal with you zoning out was I that boring?" He moved back to sit down in his chair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Stephen's Office.{Mature-open}   Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:27 pm

Stephen jolted a bit. He looked at Connor and down to his crotch, had he just grabbed him?! The look of disbelief hit him, but this time he moved to stand up. Walking over to Cinnor he reached down and grabbed his chin, craning the males head to look up at him. Stephen finally leaned down and kissed Connor. It was slow and passionate, and he had done it sober! This time he would remember. But Connor having done this did indeed effect the therapist. His face was flushed, his heart pounding and his member ached as it was coming to life. "Im payimg attention now..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Stephen's Office.{Mature-open}   Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:32 pm

Connor looked surprised as he got up and moved over to him leaning down to kiss him his eyes still wide. "What are you.." Before he could finish he was being kissed. Though Connor sighed when it ended. He had been craving this for so long what was he to do now that he got it. He was actually a bit stunned and speechless. "Bu..but you said you would never well you know." He whimpered and smiled to him his hand going to the back of his head and pulling him down for another deep and passion filled kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Stephen's Office.{Mature-open}   Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:40 pm

Stephen kissed him harder now. Moving to pull Connor up and over to the bed. He then kissed him again making him sit down with him. He wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or just the fact he was teasing him. Hands came down to tug at the tie to the robe, pulling it apart so that the straps becamd undone. Stephen slipped the robe off of Connor and then finally broke the kiss. "More..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Stephen's Office.{Mature-open}   Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:15 pm

Gulping Connor was surprised as he was moved to the bed so swiftly eyes closing as his heart picked up into the kiss. Moaning softly feeling his robe undone. He reached out moving his hands to Stephens body to work on his shirt and pants pulling at them. His hand feverishly slipping into his pants to touch him wrapping a hand around his shaft to stroke him. He shrugged out of the robe. Pushing him down on the bed he would help him out of his pants. "Shirt off...now." His breathing slightly ragged as he waited then would move to straddle him. Removing his boxers so that his pussy would wrap along the underside if his cock beginning to move his hips back and forth so that his wet pussy was slipping along his length in a teasing way. Leaning in to kiss him again this time the passion he showed so much deeper than before letting his tongue trace his lips if allowed he would push his tongue inside and let it stroke against Stephens. "You want me to suck it?" He asked teasingly.gyrating more against him trying to get him all rielled up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Stephen's Office.{Mature-open}   Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:20 pm

Stephen took off his shirt he wasn't sure how far too go. But he wanted to go very slowly. He wasn't gay so he was doing this for Connor. At least that is what he was telling himself. The feel of those bright pink lips made him tense up. But he kissed Connor just the same. Stephen took off everything, down to the very last sock.  Uncertain of what happened next he moved to keep Connor like that against him, so that only his folds slicked back and forth over his now fully erect cock. It had been ages since he was this heated and near trembling with desire. Taking his wedding ring off he put it down on the floor with the rest of his garments he had discarded. Quickly he grabbed Connor's hips and began to slide him back and forth. The friction enough to thrill his need. "No, this is enough. Just this for right now... Just back and forth, steady."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Stephen's Office.{Mature-open}   Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:41 pm

Connor groaned as he moved his hips back and forth along his shaft. Eyes closing and moans slipping free he could feel a fire burning with in his very being. This is what he had wanted for over a year now and he was finally getting it. Nodding to him about doing just this right now. This was fine as that warm throbbing shaft was rubbing back and forth along his clit which had his legs lightly shaking and his heart pounding with his need. Leaning down he actually would kiss on stephens nipples licking and sucking each one in turn. Nipping and tugging on them and sucking them deeply. His breathing was ragged and came out in little gasps. His toes had curled even though it was a slow steady movement. Biting his bottom lip and kissed his way up to his mouth again. "I understand so don't worry about that." Placing light kisses to those soft ones below. Craving more and more of him but not going to push him. He was getting wet and so turned on right now that his whole body was shaking now. His insides were quivering to be filled with his cock but he would not pressure him to do more. "Such a tease." He panted out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Stephen's Office.{Mature-open}   Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:57 pm

Stephen grunted as he felt those lower lips stroke against his shafts underside. Stephen shivered again as his sacs seem to draw up. His tight ass ring fluctuated as he grabbed a hold of Connor's hips. Leaning forwards he looked at him while moving his hair out of the way while kissing those soft lips. There was a flushing warm sensation that poured down his spine in waves as he kissed his British partner. At this moment in time he was lost to the feeling of this ultra tiny, wet naughty pussy whisking him away.

The very last thing on his mind was his wife, Beverly. He had cast his ring aside as to metaphorically turn his back to his marriage. To Stephen Seanticlaire right now he was a single man. But he was guarding himself as well. Making sure not to go too far. But in reality he had already ruined his marriage. He had broken his vows to his mate and now was sharing his bed with another man... But one with a pussy made of the sexiest flames and leaked golden cum like a geyser! In Stephen's world Connor had suddenly become his Mistress without knowing it. And at Connor's very whim Stephen would cave in and please his newly found temptress.

It was sinful yet the desire was far more exciting than he could ever fantasise about. He had never felt so damn good since his high school years. And Connor was bringing out the ragung lust beast within the therapist.

"Yeah, but I bet I know who likes this 'tease'... Slower." His words came out in a half moan that was cut short by the kisses he showered all over Connor's face. Mr. Gold had never looked so hot in all the times he had seen him. The Brit knew how to work it, and Stephen was taking every bit of Connor for himself. Stephen let his hands grip that still firm rounded ass. Giving it a light and playful swat after he spoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Stephen's Office.{Mature-open}   Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:17 pm

Connor slipped a hand up through his hair pushing it back but it still came back down around his face. His hand moved over to his chest lightly his fingers lightly flicking one of his nipples. Gasping as he lifted up and kissed him all over his face. This was something new that he had never had done to him before. Those hands on his ass had him heating up and a slight flush moving up along his body. "Oh!" moaning as he swatted his ass like that. Gyrating his hips some actually making the movements just a bit faster.

Oh this teasing pace was good but he needed it to be just a little bit faster. Panting lightly he looked down to him and purred. "So hot.." Leaning in he kissed and nipped at stephen's neck letting his tongue trail along that pulse that was there making his way slowly up to his face then kissing him yet again. His hands shook some as his fire was building which made him so very slick. "Please Stephen, I need more." He was practically begging for more hoping the other would actually give in and give him more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Stephen's Office.{Mature-open}   Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:38 pm

Stephen moved to still Connor. He looked at him in the eyes and moved him off of him. Connor wanted more but he felt horrible if he went on. He wanted Connor satisfied but at the same time he wasnt comfortable with more than what they had been doing. Sighing he sat up and got off the bed. Getting dressed again. "I um, think I better go. I uh have a headache."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Stephen's Office.{Mature-open}   Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:51 pm

Connor watched him a moment as he got up and moved away. "What? why?" He had heard the headache part but he didn't believe it for a second. Getting up he moved in front of Stephen reaching out to stroke him. "Stephen please I didn't mean to push too far I was just hoping you could speed it up just a little bit we didn't have to go any further than that." He looked at him worriedly and moved forward more tilting his pelvis to where his pussy was rubbing against him again.

"Please...I wont push you to do any more than this..please just stay." Begging him not to go and Connor never really begged for anything. Connor had been raised in a very strict home his parents made sure he got the best of everything but that only lasted till he started to date guys. They hated the idea even though Connor had a vagina they still saw him as a male. Back in the day Connor was a partyer doing drugs and just having a good time. Though he had been in and out of relationships it wasn't until 16yrs ago that he had actually fallen in love or so he thought.

The man he had come to love after having all the money in the world only had him around for his money and the second they found a guy that was their age they had left Connor high and dry with a child nonetheless. It had been so special having Ethan he had felt so special only to be left for a young hot stud. So now when he had found Stephen there had been a connection that he wished to keep trying not to scare him off. But it seemed like the was doing the exact opposite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Stephen's Office.{Mature-open}   Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:06 pm

Here he was still acting like an adolescent. He was treating Connor as if they both were high school lovers and he was not getting his way. This was not fair to counter nor was it fair to himself to keep doing this. Yet and still he was trying to resist the urge to want to stay. When Connor came in front of him he stopped in his tracks that stared at him that was until he felt that nice warm hand on his body. Stephen held his eyes shut and closed for a moment he was lost and the feeling that had surrounded him yet again. It was like magic that had come from the others hands and he could not stop himself from being put underneath that spell.

When he felt those folds touch him, he was hooked like a Salmon to a baited line! Quickly he grabbed Connor's face and kissed him. Taking the other male's hands and pulling them both back into the bed together. The way Connor begged had been so strong all he could do was give in. He laid Connor down on his back- looking down at him aa he lay between his legs. Using a faster pace to vigouriously rub his aching cock against that glistening wet pussy. Stephen was going quickly enough his head pushed into the inner folds! Hissing he pulled away before he could fully enter Connor.

"Shit! Sorry! I wasnt trying to do that... Just move your hips with me, okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Stephen's Office.{Mature-open}   Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:28 pm

Connor watched him closely that look on his face spoke volumes as to what he was feeling. Moaning when his pussy was sliding back on him. Biting his bottom lip up until he was kissed. Kissing him back though groaning when the kiss was ended. Though was not let down as he ended up back on the bed and on his back. Spreading his legs wide softly that he was on display. Having no clue Stephen was so wrapped around his finger now. His eyes seemed to slip closed as the motion was a bit faster this time. Being caught by surprise his back had aches a little and mouth opened slightly. Taking a moment he finally realized Stephen hadstopped and was just back between his outer folds. Nodding his head. "Okay." When Stephen would pick up to doing what he was Connor would move his hips in motion to what he was doing. His breathing hitched again as he looked up to Stephen. His pussy was quivering and the assault on his clit had his body twitching. Pulling Stephen down whispering to him. "So good..mm don't stop." He moaned now one hand moving down to his abdomen and pushing in slightly reaching between them he spread his lips just a little bit more so that he could really feel it. His ass clenching as he was just enjoying the closeness and it felt so good and so hit to him that he was losing his mind. "Oh mm." Panting out and really moving his hips now a tingling sensation was building up in his gut and spaned down to his very sensitive clit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Stephen's Office.{Mature-open}   Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:00 pm

Stephen had no idea Connor had been a party animal. He had not had a chance to ask. Had anyone known he was dry humping his patient, he would lose his license. But right then and there all he wanted was to feel more. When Connor spread himself wider Steohen groaned out. A sharp "Ah!" Shot out like he was in pain. The blood that was rushing to his crotch was making him delirious with pleasure. Stephen ground his hips roughly against those lovely lips. Stephen reached down to stroke himself, hand moving back and forth as he looked down at Connor's pussy. His breathing became heavy and he started to jerk his cock harder and faster now. Stephen leaned down to kiss all along Connor's neck and then to his nipples. Licking and sucking each one, giving them both equal attention. A small muffled moan ran through his gritted teeth. He was trying his very best not to cum without him. "Damn, finding it hard not to want to cum on your pussy. Better yet, on your face."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Stephen's Office.{Mature-open}   Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:21 pm

Connor moaned louder eyes closing again his back was arching his own hand moving down to his pussyrubbing just around it since he was still rubbing against his clit while stroking. His legs shaking more he was so heated and he felt like he was losing himself into what was being done. "Oh god...dont stop." He cried out his head aching back as he enjoyed the attention to his neck though the second he was sucking on his nipples his eyes shot open as they leaked into hard little white chocolate chips. His heart fluttering rubbing the outside just a bit faster. As if to make the tingling sensation stronger. His other hand reached up rubbing and pulling at his left nipple which was much more sensitive than the other. "I'm so close Stephen cum for me cum on my face." He panted out looking down to him. If Stephen did move Connie would begin to rub his clit abit faster and harder. His pussy has swelled some the sound of his juices could be heart from the way he was rubbing himself. His scent filling the room. "Give it to me I want to taste it." Meaning he wanted him to cum on his face so he could taste it. Lifting his head up a bit more his mouth slightly parted doing his best to keep his eyes open but right now he was shaking so much with his own pending orgasm he couldn't control it as they slipped shut his face flushed. "may I please cum Stephen?" he moaned out but waiting as long as he could for Connor wanting him to give him the okay. Licking his lips arm starting right stiffen. "Cum for me Stephen!" He cried out again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Stephen's Office.{Mature-open}   Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:46 pm

Stephen moved further up on the bed. His member strained while he stroked faster. He moved to straddle himself over Connor and just touched his tip against Connor's lips. Not waiting he pushed just the very tip against his lips, then pushing his cocks head into Connors mouth. Stephen groaned as he moved back slightly. Balancing his weight on his free arm as not to sit on or hurt Connor. Stephen stroked himself more and then he came on Connor's face! The first small burst was the warmest, the second and third made Stephen jolt his hips forward into his hand more. Finally, the last sticky thick white semen smeared from his weeping tip. Stephen moved to spread his cum all over his partners soft inviting lips! "Oh Connor.... "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Stephen's Office.{Mature-open}   Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:55 pm

Connor moaned opening his mouth as the tip pressed against his lips and he actually licked and sucked on the tip for a few seconds. He could tell when Stephen was getting close. So the second Stephen came so did he. A burst of lights behind his eyelashes. Back arching up and his whole body tensed up then relaxed his hand continuing to move but ended up stopping as he began to become really sensitive. He had dreamed of this day for over a year and now that it was here he was at a complete loss as to what to do next. Licking the cum from his lips his. Looking up to Stephen finally not really knowing what to say he kind of just laid there trying to get his earrings and slow his breathing. "So good." Was what his mush for a brain came up with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Stephen's Office.{Mature-open}   Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:15 pm

The therapist set up and slowly ran his hands over his own face. He could not believe that he had just done that. The first look that was now on his pills can have slowly began to dwindle down into nothingness. Conor looked absolutely beautiful as he laid there and even though the other had actually finished before he did it was not as bad as he had assumed it would be. Instead he slowly laid back down and wrapped his arms around his new partner. He just held him clothes and sat there for a while letting both were their bodies slowly ride out the way for what they had just experienced well Connor at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Stephen's Office.{Mature-open}   Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:32 am

Connor moaned softly as arms came around him and he turned to curl back against Stephen as he was sure the other didn't want to smell his breath after that. "Stephen, Will you stay at least till tonight?" He asked as it was still the middle of the day for them. He wanted Stephen to continue to hold him as his heart beat would slow down as would his breathing. "Would you like to maybe watch some tv, or take a shower?" Not knowing if they should take one together seeing as how Connor had that messed up leg and taking a shower was a chore for him. So if Stephen wanted he could take a shower and Connor would wait for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephen's Office.{Mature-open}   

Back to top Go down

Stephen's Office.{Mature-open}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Realm of Kathidrum :: Glorium || ◇ Modern Fanatasy ◇ :: Galleria || ◇ Shopping mall and eatery ◇-
Jump to: