» The Tengu King - Unicorn
by Emiya Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon}
by Damon Eros Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:41 pm

» A Marriage of the ages. ( Mature...) Damon and Emiya
by Damon Eros Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:26 pm

» Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya}
by Syanyte Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:51 pm

» Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)
by Leluna Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:02 pm

» Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)
by Leluna Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:57 pm

» I see you {Syanyte/Unicorn}
by Syanyte Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:52 pm

» Lost Within {Syanyte/Unicorn}
by Syanyte Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:48 pm

» To Catch A Clever Little Thief ( Mature, Shopping District) Damon/ Emiya
by Damon Eros Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:40 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:18 pm

Share | 

Noir Estates (Syanyte. Pending rating)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leluna

PostSubject: Noir Estates (Syanyte. Pending rating)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:09 am

The land split open as the creature pulled itself up out of the dirt. Eyes glazing over it stared out at the open world around it. With a great effort it yanked it's body out of the earth that had trapped it. Massive black wings spread as a sword covered in a small splattering of blood shone in the sunlight. Dog ears swiveled as it reached it's only hand down to grab a crumpled and dirt covered fedora from the ground. Placing the hat on it's head the creature adjusted it's suit and walked into the city.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Noir Estates (Syanyte. Pending rating)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:26 pm

Jira had been walking around as he had seen the ground open up and some kind of being exit from the hole. He had never see that before. His shifter gold eyes seemed to scan the other just for a second before speaking. "You okay?" Not knowing what or how the other would react. He moved closer to him his purple hair swaying in the air as there was a slight breeze. His arms crossed as he waited for a response the guy really had a nice suit surprised it was not dirty from coming out of the ground like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leluna

PostSubject: Re: Noir Estates (Syanyte. Pending rating)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:39 pm

The suit wearing, sword jutting from his chest having orange haired male nodded, hat secured in his head. "I am just fine, just a little case of being buried alive a few weeks back. Real annoyance that stuff was, the name's Jack Noir. I'm not too familiar with this place, I just landed here smack dab into the ground." He brushed his suit off as he reached into the hole and pulled out a pair of leather gloves. Putting them on he looked back at the other man. He raised an eyebrow as he continued to stare, his eyes a dark green color.

Last edited by Leluna on Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Noir Estates (Syanyte. Pending rating)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:48 pm

"Buried alive? Yeah that does suck especially when your bones are broken first." He was a shifter so he had fast healing so his bones had been messed up even though he worked on digging himself out the best way he could and had to cut off a part of his leg though it had grown back by now and looked normal now. He wore just a simple shirt with a pair of jean shorts and sneakers "Well this is no different then the other area's well besides being the darker part of towns where a lot of crime goes down." He said softly tilting his head as he spoke his k-9's extended as he could shift in just about anything but mostly he did animals especially a tiger which he kept his ears and tail hidden. "I think you will like it here as you look like someone that does evil shit." He laughed a little and began walking towards the town that was around here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leluna

PostSubject: Re: Noir Estates (Syanyte. Pending rating)   Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:19 pm

He smiled and reached to brush himself off. “Yea I do evil shit, I’m a evil kinda guy. What of it? And what about youse?” His noir film accent floated into the air as he adjusted his fedora. He looked around the area with a sneer. “This place should do just fine, I’m pretty sure I can get on alright around here. Crime is kinda my thing, organized that is.” He walked around the other with a wicked grin. “Evil may not be my middle name but it’s sure as hells my game.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Noir Estates (Syanyte. Pending rating)   Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:16 am

Jira kind of just watched him as the other spoke, lifting a brow when he continued to speak about how evil he was. "Mm as for me I have my moments where i can be evil hence why I was buried alive chained to stakes in the ground Along with some kind of collar around my neck that kept me weak." He rolled his eyes as he thought about everything that had happened. Surprised as he began to walk around him like he was sizing him up. "Anyway, that's good cause you are going to need that to survive here." Licking his lips a second. "I enjoy killing I may not be a vampire but drinking blood is still something I am into."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noir Estates (Syanyte. Pending rating)   

Back to top Go down

Noir Estates (Syanyte. Pending rating)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Realm of Kathidrum :: Glorium || ◇ Modern Fanatasy ◇ :: Slum Lot || ◇ The ghetto ◇-
Jump to: