Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Tengu King - Unicorn
by Emiya Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:50 pm

» A love of the Gods. ( Unicorn and Dace
by Damon Eros Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:15 pm

» A Blind Love, A Master and his Sexy Pet. ( Dace and Unicorn)
by Damon Eros Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:48 pm

» Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon}
by Damon Eros Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:41 pm

» A Marriage of the ages. ( Mature...) Damon and Emiya
by Damon Eros Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:26 pm

» Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya}
by Syanyte Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:51 pm

» Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)
by Leluna Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:02 pm

» Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)
by Leluna Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:57 pm

» I see you {Syanyte/Unicorn}
by Syanyte Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:18 pm

Share | 

Blue Angel.{Syanyte/Emiya}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Syanyte

PostSubject: Blue Angel.{Syanyte/Emiya}   Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:50 pm

Ring...Ring. "Hello?"..."Cu..Baby cakes come open the door."

A day after Emiya had left he got that dreaded call and well has been avoiding his home as much as possible. His ex had showed up he had ran from that man a year or so ago. Changing his looks growing out his hair mostly and getting in shape to keep from letting an asshole like that ever hurt him again. The man was abusive he had nearly killed Cu many times as well as had him in the hospital many more before that.

The man had raped him over and over again but who cared right he was a man he was not supposed to let anyone do that to him. It had officially been two months since he had seen any sign of Emiya. So he figured the guy finally got the picture and moved on. Things were crashing in his apartment.

"Get your ass over here right now!" Came a rather deep voice with a really thick accent.

"Fuck you, I am not going back with you...how the hell did you find me!" He snapped at him

His eyes narrowed as he man kept coming at him and well they were actually fighting. Well up until the point the man had him pinned to the wall hand around his throat squeezing.

"You little shit you think you can hide from me, I will always find you." He snapped at him.

Cu was hitting the mans arms but they were huge and he had nothing on this man. Cu kicked him in his gut and sent the man reeling. Punching him in the face. Trying to catch him off guard as the man pinned him down again. This time harder then before. Cu this time had no leverage so he was stuck that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Blue Angel.{Syanyte/Emiya}   Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:29 am

For two whole months Emiya led a normal life. It was as if what had happened with Cu was a distant memory. However, he still had the cuts in his skin and bite marks that had now faded. Oddly enough, Emiya had not touched a single person since. He had shut the dark and lustful side of himself away. He even worked full time as a waiter and cook at a Bistro.

Clocking out for the day, Emiya decided he could not take it anymore! He had to see him. Just if it was to see if he was doing well. Cu had been on his mind often. But he listened closely to what he had been told. But today his mind was nagging at him to at least go and see him. Once at Cu's home he heard a loud crashing sound. He then heard shouting, right away he went for the spare key he had made for Cu's door. Using it he saw the guy in Cu! Rushing over he kicked the guy off Cu and moved between them.

Emita did not ask what was going on, he did not care. Cu was his bitch and no one else was going to hurt or take him! "Get the fuck out, before you piss me off." His tone was steady and fillimg slowly with a venomous warning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Blue Angel.{Syanyte/Emiya}   Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:37 am

Cu had on some deep deep level missed knowing Emiya was always watching especially with his ex around. Wow really was he really missing the guy that broke into his house not once but twice and tried to rape him? Shaking his head mentally at that thought before all this had happened. Surprised as he was suddenly released he fell to his knees coughing for the air that had been taken from him.

The man gasped and then spoke in English. "Who you telling to get out boy? He's mine." Cu lifted his head glaring. "I belong to no one." Though this time the guy spoke in their home tongue. "I will be back for you and the next time you wont be so lucky." Cu just glared at him as his hand went up into Emiya's as if holding it for security. The guy raised his hands though. "I'm going, but he is not to be trusted." He growled out as he took off leaving the two of them alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Blue Angel.{Syanyte/Emiya}   Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:56 pm

Emiya watched as the guy left, he then turned to Cu making sure he was okay. He could see the bruising around Cu's neck forming. It looked pretty nasty and he wasnt sure if he had any cuts. Emiya let go of Cu's hand and went into the kitchen to make a ice pack. He took cubes of ice from the freezer and put them in a ziploc bag. He wandered back over to Cu holding out the pack. There was no need to ask if he was okay, Cu was standing. Satisfied with that he turned and headed for the door to get ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Blue Angel.{Syanyte/Emiya}   Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:45 pm

Cu looked to him as he brought the ice pack back holding it to his neck he moved after him grabbing his hand. "That's it you are just going to save my life then leave?" He poured a little bit but hey right now he was vulnerable and Emiya was who he wanted to be around right now. Hell yes to guy stalked him and tried to rape him but was that really as bad as what his ex did to him. No it wasn't not in his book by a long shot. "Please...dont go." He whimpered still holding onto his hand refusing to let go. "Cu didn't want to be alone not right now." Slipping a hand through his hair as he had the ice pack rest back on his neck leaving a light red spot from his cold it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Blue Angel.{Syanyte/Emiya}   Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:02 pm

"Yeah, figured I served no purpose in staying after all that. And why are you pouting and whimpering?" He wasnt sure what had this guy shook. The Ex guy was gone and even Emiya doubted that he would come back twice in the same day. But then again, he himself had returned.  Folding his arms he moved his hand away from Cu's grasp. There was no use being affectionate to a guy he nearly raped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Blue Angel.{Syanyte/Emiya}   Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:17 pm

Cu just watched him as he seemed to pull away from him like that. Taking a few steps back. "Fine..leave." He walked away from him heading into the bedroom tossing the ice bag in the sink as he went. Cu had shut down again blocking his emotions off. This guy had just showed him he could actually care less. "Next time if you hear that jist let him kill me." He snapped at him. Anger flowing . he came back out though before the other could leave. "I don't want to be alone..he was my ex....why the fuck am I even telling you not like you even care, like I said next time stay the fuck out of it seeing as how you told him I was yours but yet here you are being a asshole." With that he walked back to the livingroon sitting down frustrated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Blue Angel.{Syanyte/Emiya}   Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:31 pm

"How can i care when i dont fucking know you?!" He looked at him now even more angry than he was a moment ago. Yes, he had saved Cu but there was no way he was going to baby him. Cu had a good form and it looked as if it was all for show. Seeing as that guy high tailed it out of here, he was sure he wasnt dealing with a man. "Look, I had come just to check in on you. Nothing else. You made it very clear last time what that was." His tone was very serious. And still he did not advance on Cu to strike him, not yet at least. It just made no sense to him to care when it was obvious that Cu just needed a shoulder to cry on. Emiya liked Cu, but they werent in a relationship, so Emiya giving a shit was negative zero.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Blue Angel.{Syanyte/Emiya}   Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:42 pm

Cu looked back to him from the couch. "Then leave already." Was all he said as he sat there he didnt know how to respond. "Just go already!" He could not believe the man had found him again. Pain deep inside him yesterday he had grown a lot since then and changed but deep down the man scared the dog shit out of him and he usually wasnt afraid of anything. His hand moving up to his neck lightly touching it anger and frustration showing. His eyes closed as he leaned his head back against the couch. Really he had asked him to stay and that was unlike him he had shown a vulnerability to this man he never showed anyone before. Cu thought that he would jump at the chance to help but he had guessed wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Blue Angel.{Syanyte/Emiya}   Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:54 pm

Emiya just shook his head. He wasnt sure why he was so moody. Was he that scared of that man? Had he really wanted Emiya thete? Nah, Cu didnt seem to like much. And Emiya was just plain over this guy. The first time he ever did something right he got yelled at. But he dug through his pockets and slammed the spare key he had down. The sound of the metal hitting the marble counter was all Cu might hear if it wasnt for the man slamming the door after himself. If he didnt want him there then so be it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Blue Angel.{Syanyte/Emiya}   Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:27 pm

About two weeks later.

Cu had been out for a jog when all of a sudden his ex showed back up. His eyes were narrowed at him and well the guy came at him and of course Cu would fight him off kicking him and punching him the best that he could. Even knocking him on the ground even a smirk on Cu's face eyes narrowed. "I am not going to take you shit any more." He snapped at the man in their own language. The man swiped out but Cu jumped over the leg and then landed on it. All you hear it a crunch as he just broke his knee. Cu laughed as the man cried out like a little bitch. Laughing to himself though the man spoke Cu didn't notice he had a gun till it was pointed at him. But Cu froze for only a second before leaning down in front of the barrel. "Do it!" He said seriously but the man couldn't so Cu stole the gun from him and dismantled it tossing it aside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Blue Angel.{Syanyte/Emiya}   Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:34 pm

Emiya had been walking with another man. The golden haired man had deep ruby red eyes and very pale milky skin. He walked a head of Emiya as Emiya carried a few shopping bags and a box. Cursing under his breath he moved after the blond. As they moved through the park it was then he saw Cu, and that guy again... What the hell was going on now? Emiya helped the blond stuff everything into the trunk of his car. He gestured for the high class man to stay in the car and not to follow. The blond shrugged as he crossed his long legs and went about playing on his gold case covered phone.

Emiya crossed the park and then made his way over to Cu. He stepped over Cu's ex whom was still on the ground in pain. He saw the gun and saw the bullets had been removed. Why, why was this dude here again? "Looks like you gave him quite the beating..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Blue Angel.{Syanyte/Emiya}   Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:00 pm

Cu looked at him as he came iver and said that. "Yeah that's what he gets for coming back a second time I don't need that drama with me any more." The older man watched the two and rolled his eyes. "He's mine back off bitch." He snapped at him. Cu kicked him hard so he grunted. "Shut the fuck up." He growled at him. Eyes narrowed at him slapping him hard. He looked to Emiya and smirked. "You know I'm sorry about the way I treated you after what we had done and what I had done the last time we met." Reaching into his pocket and took out the spare key he had been keeping close just in case he saw Emiya again. Holding it out to him. "Only if you want it." The other guy tries to get up and went for Emiya. "You don't get what's mine ever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Blue Angel.{Syanyte/Emiya}   Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:41 pm

It took him a moment to realize what had been handed out to him. He stared at the silver key that was lingering from the fingertips of the other man. Even as he looked at it he still cannot believe that he was actually giving him the key back to his house. Was this man insane?! He hesitated only for a few seconds before he quickly snatched the key out of his fingers. He took the keys and put them into his back pocket before the man could even think of changing his mind. Emiya nodded that he understood and then headed for the car. He would catch up with Cu once he dropped the blond off to his own homd first. Later that evening. Emiya came over to Cu's house, but used thd front door and knocked and waited this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Blue Angel.{Syanyte/Emiya}   Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:07 pm

Cu looked to him and the way he had acted so a smirk played across his lips. Biting his bottom lip a second as he watched the other leave. Cu called 911 for his ex but refused to stick around as he knew the guy would not tell them who had done it as his pride would be too wounded. Cu finally headed home taking a nice hot shower as he needed to cool off after that work out he had gotten. It was weird how hot baths cool you off but hey what ever worked. He finished getting cleaned up and got out the shower drying off he spent the rest of the day watching tv that was after he put on a pair of boxers and a pair of shorts. Deciding not to put a shirt on it wasn't like he was entertaining anyone or even going out so he just lounged around that for the rest of the day. Though as he heard a knock on the door he lifted a brow picking up his baseball bat just in case his ex showed up again. Holding it behind his back a as he opened the door and saw it was Emiya he put the bat back on the holder behind the door. His head tilted to the side and looked confused. "Come in come in." He said softly to let him inside he stepped to the side. Though he noticed the other was carrying flowers and as they were handed to him he actually smiled and smelled them "Thank you so much." Waiting for him to come inside and if he did he would close the door behind him. "How did you know these were my favorite colors?" He asked as he went to find a vase to put them in. Displaying them on the counter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Blue Angel.{Syanyte/Emiya}   Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:14 pm

Handing him the flowers he smiled a little bit. It was not every day he gave someone he tried to attack flowers. It was a very strange thing and odd none the less it showed just how awkward he was as a person. But still he had been very thoughtful to try and give him a gift. Yes it was a very random act of affection but he really did like Cu very much. He suppose maybe he made the wrong decision to give him this gift. He looked off to the side and down at the floor as he began to rub the back of his own neck. Slowly the feeling of feeling more Awkward than ever started to come all over him. Now he felt out of place and he felt he had done the wrong thing. He wasn't sure what to even say so he just stared at the fibers of carpet on the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Blue Angel.{Syanyte/Emiya}   Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:27 am

Cu kinda watched him closely and moved closer to him lifting his chin up to look at him. "You did good thank you for the flowers, you made my day and really happy." He lifted a hand to lightly go into Emiya's hair. "Oh we never exchanged names, I am Cu whats your name." Yes this guy might be his stalker but hell he wanted to make nice with him for right now. His hand gripped his hair lightly tugging on it as he now knew that Emiya liked that. It had him rather enjoying himself as he was glad for once he had the upper hand as Emiya seemed either nervous or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Angel.{Syanyte/Emiya}   

Back to top Go down

Blue Angel.{Syanyte/Emiya}
Page 1 of 1