Realm of Kathidrum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm of Kathidrum

Three fantasy worlds at your fingertips

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Only with You
Cat People{Syanyte/Troy} Emptyby Unicorn Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:42 am

» Bleeding Love
Cat People{Syanyte/Troy} Emptyby Unicorn Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:25 am

» The Tengu King - Unicorn
Cat People{Syanyte/Troy} Emptyby Unicorn Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:01 am

» A love of the Gods. ( Unicorn and Dace
Cat People{Syanyte/Troy} Emptyby Damon Eros Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:15 pm

» A Blind Love, A Master and his Sexy Pet. ( Dace and Unicorn)
Cat People{Syanyte/Troy} Emptyby Damon Eros Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:48 pm

» Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon}
Cat People{Syanyte/Troy} Emptyby Damon Eros Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:41 pm

» A Marriage of the ages. ( Mature...) Damon and Emiya
Cat People{Syanyte/Troy} Emptyby Damon Eros Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:26 pm

» Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya}
Cat People{Syanyte/Troy} Emptyby Syanyte Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:51 pm

» Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)
Cat People{Syanyte/Troy} Emptyby Leluna Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:02 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:00 am

Cat People{Syanyte/Troy}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Syanyte

Syanyte

Cat People{Syanyte/Troy} Empty
PostSubject: Cat People{Syanyte/Troy}   Cat People{Syanyte/Troy} EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 1:24 pm

Nika
Cat People{Syanyte/Troy} 2sDONEB
Troy

Rain, it poured down the window panes and then into the gutters of the nearby homes as the man in a rust red cloak rode on horse back. His dark moss green hair matted to his face with rain water as he rode with ease. He was shivering and his body seemed to do nothing more than shake even harder as the wind blew. Goliath was a man of the order. His father, he stood in that mans shadows for many years. And he was always being compared to him and what ever it was his Father had achieved.

It had been two long years since he had left the house of the Lugh. The child of Light, as he was called was the main home and base for where the people of the Holy had lived. He had his wings torn from his back and only broken wing stubs remained. His father exiled him and banished him from ever taking the throne if he did not marry and prove he was a Knight. With all this upon his shoulders, Goliath traveled the lands of Fergis. With nothing more than a pocket sized Pixie that came with him, a small bit of gear and the clothing on his back.

It had been a long and very scary thing, to venture out into the world all alone. But he had and now he had been taking care of himself just barely. He held to the horses reigns as the rain seemed to pour down even harder now. the darkest of clouds loomed over the town of Fergis and yet he was tired beyond any kind of comparison. He was hungry, sleepy and most of all cold. Goliath vision began to blur and then he fell off the horse and on to the hard, cold wet cobble stone ground. He had fainted from lack of food.

Syanyte

Nika had been apart of town these people that were not like most he had a tail ears and fur that seemed to cover him in different spots. He had a good heart though at times he could be a mess and enjoyed it. Getting into trouble was his thing, hissing slightly when it had started to rain he hated the rain and water. Living like most in a run down building that had been taken over by nature a beautiful place to live when it was not raining. He sat down in a dry place hidden from the nasty storm though as he sat there watching it rain he saw someone on horseback trying to make it and then he fell. crap he seemed to be the only one to see this so he slipped out of his nice dry spot and took off into the rain with nothing on but a pair of bottoms that held on nicely to his hips that were rather generously made.

Slipping a hand through his hair to brush the water out of his face which caused his hair to become slicked back. Grabbing the horse by the reigns and then lifting the man that was on the ground. He had a lot of strength for someone of his size. heading back inside the dry building and making sure the horse was out in the dry stable like area. Laying the man on the ground he could feel that his body was freezing. Hopefully the man would not mind as he worked on undoing his clothes tossing them aside grabbing the thick warm blanket he would wrap him up in it. Lightly slapping the side of his face to see if he could wake him up. "Come on wake up, no dying on me." He was purring slightly but that was just the way he was his ears twitching with each movement he made. Leaning it and pressing his ear to his chest to listen for a heart beat.

Lightly stroking his face and smiling. He had definitely heard a heart beat so the guy was still alive.

Troy

Goliath was deep in a sleeping state of mind. Dreaming, but near a comma, but yet not. He was dreaming, he could feel warmth, he could hear a voice. The cold had gone and now he was warm settled and calm. He was sure it was not death. His father would refuse to allow him to die. Slowly golden rod eyes lid then fluttered open. He could see what seemed to be a cat boy looking at him. Startled, the Prince sat up and then noted he was wrapped in a blanket. Still disoriented he looked st his surroundings. He could see his horse was safe and dry too. He gave a sigh of relieve. Placing a hand to his head he frowned slightly. He felt cold all over again.

"Where am I Did you bring us here?"

Syanyte

Nika watched him and the way he acted as he woke up and this had him sighing the guy was definitely out of it. Moving closer to him he nodded. "Yes I brought you here, you had fainted and well if you had stayed out there you would have caught your death." He grabbed the blanket pulling it up on him again. "I don't have any clothes for you to wear so you have to stay in this for now." His voice serious leaning forward to sniff him. "You smell like royalty." His moved forward again his purring getting louder and a smile on those thick lips. Getting up then he walked over to the mans clothes then to a clothes press that he had made from natural stuff. Squeezing them then laying it out he began to press them and wring them out.

"Your horse has been fed and I have a few bits of food around here if you are hungry."

Troy

Everything was so fast. But he nodded his head. He raised a brow at being sniffed but laid back down when the other put him back under the blanket. Goliath sighed out and stared at the ceiling. "Thank you. I appreciate this. My name is Goliath." It was all he said while he laid there. The idea of food made his stomach growl out in protest of hunger. Turning on his side he looked at the strawberry blond, such a odd cat person. Most cat people he had seen before were servants to his kingdom. However he was unsure where this one was from.

Syanyte

Nike turned his head for a moment looking back at him. He had been a servant once but had ran never looking back hence why he was an outcast. Taking only a moment to finish what he was doing. Once he had finished he carried the clothes back over to him. Steam rose off them from the heat he had applied to them licking his lips he placed them down beside him. "You are welcome, I am Nika. "He wondered if this one had ever heard of him. He had been rather popular along the royals that wanted to have a little fun and needing one that would fight too much. "Why were you out in this storm if I may ask." The second he had heard his name he knew who he was and well was worried the man might take him back to such an aweful situation. Moving over to where he had some bread and a little bit of some concoction he had made. Putting it together he carried it back to the man and handed him the bread. "Here is something to eat."

Troy

It had not been very long since he had been away from the kingdom. Two years have passed since he had gone out on his own from the Xcel from his cruel actions of his father. Even still he still remembered the many faces of those who served the Royal Family. An almost Bitter Sweet smile swept across his face. He did recognize and know the young man. It was not very hard to figure out who he was it was very clear what his professions used to be. And possibly what was forced upon him. Nika was a young man whom had possibly been forced to give up his body to other Royals when they were looking for a good time. It was not alien to the kingdom that Goliath had come from. His father had many a person in his own hair and that too was something he remembered even at a very young age. So when the young man has given his name he already knew almost instantly who he was. But it was supposed to keep his own identity slightly secret maybe just maybe this one did not remember him? " I see I do believe I have seen you somewhere before perhaps in the Royal Kingdom? It's very rare I forget a face and even if I had your name sounds very very familiar." Goliath said this as he made sure she was a very clear on that he knew him however he did not give away his own Royal status as a prince.

Syanyte

Nike sat there just watching him closely. As he handed him the bread with some stuff on it. He smirked for a moment as the guy did seem to know him. That kinda worried him at the same time that he would know his face or name. "So what brings you all the way out here?" Trying to make conversation but worried at the same time a part of him wanted to run from this man and who he might be. The cool air around them began to get muggy as it had started to rain harder. He hated the rain. Grabbing a separate blanket he had and wrapping uo in it. His face slightly flushed. "Sone rest will do you good " grabbing a dish of water he brought over to him. "Incase you are thirsty and what not." He said softly rupping his tail that he had wrapped around his body for that moment the fluff felt so soft against his skin. His eyes glowing slightly a golden brown. His hair slicked down against his head. It was soaked and well he was still wet in his clothes as he kept himself from hidden from most. His heart racing as he pulled the blanket against his body to hide it as he worked on removing his pants and tossed them his tail covering himself before wrapping his blanket around him tightly.

Troy

It took only mere moments to eat the bread given to him. The taste had him humming in delight as hd ate it. He wasnt sure what the concotion was but he ate that too. He noted the saucer of wster. Taking his pale shakey hands he sat up and drank it. The water was gone so quickly that he was gagging and choking a bit when it had gone down the wrong pipe. Wiping the saliva from his mouth he watched as the cat person removed his trousers. Seeing him have such wet and soft looking skin excited the young Prince. He watched as beads of water dripped from his hair. And trickled down his tiny nipples. Goliath licked his lips clean of the crumbs of bread. "Thank you again for the food... and wster." Goliath dragged his blanket with him as he moved closer to Nika.

Syanyte

"Oh goodness don't drink so fast." Soft as silk gis voice had a calming nature to it. He noticed the man was not answering his question as to why he was so far away from the royals hone but then again he had no clue if this guy was a royal or a commoner that knew of him. As the man moved closer to him he lifted a brow. "You are most welcome." He reached over the blanket falling down to his waist as he worked on making a fire to warm them up. "Mm much better." The fire roared to life and started to warm up the area around them. "You are right though I used to work for the royals till they put me out." Which was a lie as he ran never to return it was just better to have him thinking otherwise. "You can stay here for the bight if you like but i must warn what you see is what you get, i don't have much."_ though if he looked around he would see Nika was being honest. Hell even the blankets that had he had stolen a while back so he could keep warm on days like this. His blanket ooened a bit more to reveal the rest of his toned but soft abdomen. All the way to his crotch that was still covered by his tail. Rubbing his hands together facing the fire more to warm up his body. Hair slowly starting to dry as did the water that glistened along that supple skin

Troy

Goliath reached up and out to grab the neko blanket. He lifted back up over the boys shoulder. This boy had shown him kindness, helped him and his horse. That, a lot of beings in this world they would not do such a kind action. He knew, he knew his family never just threw people out. They executed those whom were no longer useful. Deeming them far too dangerous to leave with all the information they knew. It was clear Nika was a run away. But because the neko had saved him, he would not return him to his home.... Feh, what home? His own father had exiled him! "Thank you again. I will leave in the morning. I promise."

Syanyte

Nika looked at him in surprise as he lifted the blanket back up to his shoulders. Biting his bottom lip it was the first act of kindness anyone had ever showed him. Moving just a little closer to him feeling his body heat he smiled. "Warmth is always a good thing, is there anything else you need right now before I settle in for the night?" Softly searching out his eyes a twinkle there as he though this man was so handsome.

"What do you do? What do you enjoy doing?"

Trying to make a conversation. A smile upon his thick full lips his strawberry blonde hair getting fluffy pulling the blanket tighter around him he would stroke his tail as it was the one thing to keep him calm. Most times he did not socialize with strangers that he didn't know but he figured this man would not hurt him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat People{Syanyte/Troy}   Cat People{Syanyte/Troy} EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 11:15 pm

It took a moment for him to register what had been asked. It had been ages since anyone had asked the Prince what he liked or did. No one had cared what his hobbies were, no one bothered with it. He was born and raised to be a replica of his father, Lugh. His father was the God of Light. And he, was his son.

Goliath stared at Nika and then folded his bare arms. His toned yet slightly dirt arms leaned against his chest. Golden eyes lid while he bit his lip in thought. "I love to fight with a polearm. You know, a Spear." The Prince then looked at the now kindling fire. Seeing the flames dancing relaxed him. A faint smile flowed on his face.  "I used to be a fighting instructor for a Army. I do not have that job anymore."
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Cat People{Syanyte/Troy}   Cat People{Syanyte/Troy} EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 11:40 pm

Nika watched him closely for a moment as he told him what he liked and had done. A smile on his face as he nodded. "Yes I know what a spear is so I can understand kind of what you are talking about." He licked his lips again and moved closer to the other. "I hipe you don't mind you just have a lot of warmth coming off you which is making me so warm." Tilting his head and purring softly.

"Do you think you could teach me to fight?" He seemed a bit nervous to ask that. Pulling the blanket tighter around his body it was so nice to be warm. Most of what he had done back at the palace was please others now it was time to please himself. Time to learn how to actually care for himself besides stealing from others. "Is there anything else you need right now?, your clothes should be dry completely now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat People{Syanyte/Troy}   Cat People{Syanyte/Troy} EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 1:17 pm

it had been a very long time since anyone had asked the prince what he liked. And now here was this young man who wanted to learn to fight. It was not every day he had someone wanting to learn to actually have the skill of combat under their belt. Even though this was the case it took him a moment to nod but he was absolutely sure he could teach the young one. Even's to Hinata to him and pulled the blanket closer around himself. Making sure that he was closer to the fire as the other kindled the Flames. His bright golden eyes stared at the dancing fire. there was so much on his mind and yet he did not know what to really do. He knew that soon he may have to leave this area and his welcome May worth in overtime. He did not give it much time to really be a thought he would dwell on. the young boy may allow him to stay only as long as he was able to teach him to fight. which meant he only had a limited amount of days to stay within the shelter they were in now in order to be safe from the storm. It would be nice to have company that can actually speak back to him. His horse was not much for conversation. "Sure. I can teach you."
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Cat People{Syanyte/Troy}   Cat People{Syanyte/Troy} EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 11:25 pm

Nika looked at him as he moved closer to the fire. "Mm it is nice to be warm." Nodding to hin about him helping him ti learn to fight. "Awesome that made my day." He finally unwrapped himself getting uo buy again his tail hiding his crotch. Walking over to the corner and pulling out a pair of ripped pants and slipping them on. They hugged his body up at the top but were loose aroubd his legs. Biting his bottom lip coming back to si dow. Near the fire. Havibg grabbed himself a bite to eat that he slowly sniffed then took a few bites. Lifting the bowl with the wster in it he was sctuslly licking at it for a moment. He would look like a true cat at that moment.finish drinking he placed it down purring loudly as he laid down on the blanket curking uo some. "I am going to get some sleeo rain drains me." Looking uo at him and smiling. If you want i have another blanket off to the side to where you have one to lay on an another to cover up with." His voice shook slightly as he shivered his tail coning to wrap around him as if to keep his warm. Slowly he fell asleep his hair falling into his face some covering his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Cat People{Syanyte/Troy}   Cat People{Syanyte/Troy} EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 12:53 pm

The sun filtered through the handful of clouds the next morning. The feeling of the hot yet moist air had filled the tiny area that Nika and Goliath had slept in. Even the horse had slept well. The fire had long since burned out in the early hours of the morning so most of the night the two men had stayed very warm. Goliath slowly opened his eyes and looked around, seeing Nika he smiled. Oh yes! That was right! This young cat person from his kingdom had helped him in his time of need. And for that he would repay him by teaching him the way to fight. To befriend this young man would be more than enough to show him the way to protect himself. he could only hope that Nika would be just, and he would use what he learned to help others and protect the weak. "Good morning Nika. I want to thank you once again for your generosity and hospitality."
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Cat People{Syanyte/Troy}   Cat People{Syanyte/Troy} EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 1:30 pm

Nika had slept through the night so when the next morning came. He stirred a little bit but not much that wasn't until the other had spoke to him groaning and looking at what time it was by the sun position. "Too early to be up." He growled as if speaking like an irritated cat. Slipping a hand through his hair trying to wake himself up now. Slowly sitting up he had a look of pure frustration on his features. "You must be a morning person." Where as he usually slept till noon or so as the night time was usually filled with nightmares as to what had happened to him in the past.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Cat People{Syanyte/Troy}   Cat People{Syanyte/Troy} EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 9:44 am

The prince stared at the young man eager to try and see what he was going to do next. Even though the morning had just begun it was already very bright and sunny today. Rubbing his eyes he began to yawn and stretch. Goliath pulled his arms high up over his own head. Feeling in his joints pop and then rotate as he moved and gyrated his shoulders. His body was still stiff from having slept on the floor. The fire had warmed and Kindles his body long enough for him to sleep peacefully. But it sure did not beat having a normal bed. Laughing, the prince nodded his head. "Yes, I love mornings. Don't you?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat People{Syanyte/Troy}   Cat People{Syanyte/Troy} Empty

Back to top Go down

Cat People{Syanyte/Troy}
Page 1 of 1