Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Tengu King - Unicorn
by Emiya Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:50 pm

» A love of the Gods. ( Unicorn and Dace
by Damon Eros Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:15 pm

» A Blind Love, A Master and his Sexy Pet. ( Dace and Unicorn)
by Damon Eros Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:48 pm

» Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon}
by Damon Eros Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:41 pm

» A Marriage of the ages. ( Mature...) Damon and Emiya
by Damon Eros Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:26 pm

» Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya}
by Syanyte Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:51 pm

» Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)
by Leluna Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:02 pm

» Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)
by Leluna Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:57 pm

» I see you {Syanyte/Unicorn}
by Syanyte Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:18 pm

Share | 

Lost Within {Syanyte/Unicorn}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Syanyte

PostSubject: Lost Within {Syanyte/Unicorn}   Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:05 pm

Phobia

Admin

Amethyst had awaken in the woods, not remembering where she was or who she looked like. Her clothes were torn and battered as she had no idea what had happened to her. Amethyst was a doppelganger, a creature with no real form or look ,and whose purpose was to kill and take the form of others. She wandered hopelessly through the forest until she found a small lake. Amethyst moved closer to the pond till she could see er reflection. At the moment her current appearance was that of a brown skinned woman with purple and pink hued hair and amethyst pink duo colored eyes. Full lips and a beauty mark that was under her left eyes also were apart of her face. Still wearing the dirty coths she moved into the water and sat in it. Amethyst cupped the water and dumped it over her head, confused as to what and who killed last.

"hmm now what"

Syanyte

Phobia had been watching the female for a while and decided to have just a little bit of fun. He sighed and smiled slipping a hand through his hair for a second as he twirled his finger and then all of a sudden the water would start to turn blood red around her. Very slowly he would lift up out of the water which covered him in now a thick red substance. He would shake and the water would be flung from his body but it was all an illusion none of it was real. Making his way over to her wearing nothing really his lower half hidden under the water only his V showed which was showing off how muscular he was. His long nails rippling along the top of the water.

"What now? Really is that all you have to say when you have entered my home." His eyes glowing that bright red. "How about you get nice and naked and let me see just what my magical water is cleaning." Moving closer to her and letting the tip of his nail rake against her cheek and chin. Licking his lips that nail moving further down to his top then pulling away. "Unless you would like me to do it for you." He twirled his finger and snakes began to appear and slither their way up to her making their way to wrap around her body. His eyes narrowed waiting on a answer. If he didn't like it he would make this a whole lot worse. Spiders began showing on the trees beginning to lower down to the ground.

Admin

Amethyst's eyes widened as the water she cupped in her hand changed color and turned into blood like liquid. Not knowing what was going on she jumped and then fell again losing her balance as she looked around her. Her multi-colored eyes frantically searched to see if anyone was here to withness what what was going on. That was when she saw a man, bathed in red from his nails to his hair and finally to his eyes. SHe heard him speak but she was so scared she didnt know what o say, as he moved closer she moved back farther until she bumped into a ledge of the lake. Amethyst blank as she slowly moved to cover her body with the thin dirty fabric that clung to her curvy form from the moisture of the now blood red water. He reached outnwith what looked like a clawed hand moved jis shart nail over her brown skin and clothed top.

"n-no, who a-are you...?"

As if on queue when he reached out to she froze from the snakes that moved up her legs and towards her face. To scared to do anything else she just remained completely still for if she moved she didn't know if the snakes had venom inside of them. Her eyes tilted slightly as she swore she saw the movement from the trees. There were spiders now. Amethyst had held her breath as she looked left and right trying to figure out a way to escape from everything that was going on...

Syanyte

Phobia sighed at the way she acted though as she started to have fear he groaned as it filled his body and caused him to tremble slightly with the amount of fear her body emulated. There was no way for her to get out of the water all of this was just an illusion but would feel very real to her. His eyes going pure blood read no iris could be seen. Making his way closer to her he held out his hand and the snakes slowly slithered off her and onto him. They only stayed for a second then slipped into the water to never be seen again.

Moving his finger the spiders disappeared. "It's no fun if you don't scream." Though this time he was quick to move over to her using the sharp point of his nail he cut her top off. "You are not to be in these waters with dirty clothes you can take them off willingly or I will cut each thread from your body. Your choice." He was frustrated and pissed all at the same time for her dirtying this wonderful spring.

Admin

Then she saw that the stuff had disappereared she had let out a sigh and relaxed a bit. She slowly looked up at him and into his blood red eyes before she was suddenly exposed to him.. Her breasts bounced free as she moved to quickly cover herself from his view. Turning around and sighed, pulling off the remained of the cloths she wore. Once completely naked she moved farther under the water and away from his gaze as she now felt nervous and still afraid of him.

"ok, im undressed now, i will be out of your hair soon e-enough, p-please go away.."

Amethyst kept her back towards him as she sat in the deeper part of the water. She just wanted to be clean and then be on her way to figure out who and where she was.But it was hard when unfortunate things had been happening to her.

Syanyte

Phobia smiled and laughed a little as she got so nervous was he that scary. Shaking his head he moved over to her when she faced away from him. "Really being alone with me scares you so much." Once clawed hand moved to her shoulder touching her lightly. His other hand coming around to grasped her chin having her look at him. "I can't go away this is my home so how about you just give in and enjoy yourself."

Leaning in he nibbled on her neck biting her neck softly fangs showing now. "If you wont give in then maybe a bit more fear would be called for." His eyes glowing smiling to her though. He skin was so soft he had not been physically with a woman in a while. most stayed away from here as they knew nothing good came out of here from him. "A body like yours deserves to be seen deserves to be touched." Moving those claws from her should and down her back lightly. Closing his eyes the area around them would change covered in trees with moss hanging which would hide them.

The water getting a lavendar like scent to it. Though moving away from her and back further into the deeper part of the water. "I shall leave you be but never come back." His tone serious.

Admin

Amethyst was indeed afraid of him, she had never met anyone that made things that were not really there, well there. Her body had immediately tensed up when he moved those claws back down her skin. The contact between the two made goosebumps form on her broom unblemished skin. When he gripped her chin she looked him dead in the eye and saw that there was no iris in them. Fascinating. his eyes matched his hair which matched his nails. He reminded her of blood. fresh blood.

A small gasp came from her when he bit on her neck. this caused her to move and shake her head no. She didn't want to give in to anything he was offering. She could tell that he was no good. When he commented on her body she moved to cover herself more from him if that was even possible. she soon smelt lavender and it instantly relaxed her. Amethyst shook her head when he moved away from her. She mumbled a whatever under her breath as she closed her eyed and relaxed. she didn't even know this land so there was no reason for her to be treated in such a way.

Syanyte

Phobia watched her closely as just how shy he was. "Oh goodness such a shy thing with such a body like that." Softly for a moment and then moved over to her again. Hands slipping under the water hands gripping her ass letting his nails rake up her ass and then her back. "Someone being so innocent is beyond me." He was trying to be nice even though he could be the evilest shit in the world. Closing his eyes again. "You can try to hide yourself from me but I see all of you no matter how you hide."

This water was his home and hence he could see below it as well. Finally he grabbed her shoulders and forced her to face him pinning her against the wood that she had been hiding against. Grasping her chin, "I sense great power in you why not show it?" asking out of curiosity. Lifting her to stand though. "Hiding does no good." soon the light from above was hidden and it was dim a almost calming feel to the area. Not only could he be evil but he could also be rather magical. "Speak to me tell me what you are feeling." The nervousness had his body shake with pleasure it seeped into him causing him to groan lightly.

Opening his eyes again he looked her dead in hers. His nails lightly raking against her cheek.

Admin

"its not that im very shy, its just that i dont know who and what you are, what if i let my guard down a-and you r-rape me? Amethyst gasped and jumped up when he left his nails rake against her ass. She turned a red hue in her caramel cheeks. Her eyes looked at him widening a bit at the fact he could see her nude form. Her arms moved as she moved her arms down and relaxed a bit from being so tense. She of course didn't lower her guard all the way.

A squeak like noise came from her lips as she found herself pinned against the wood that once hid her form from him. He had forced her to look him dead in the eye. Blood red met purple/pink optics as she sighed and frowned slightly. In order for her to show her power, it would mean that she had to kill someone. and she was sure if she had tried to kill him that would mean her life would end as he was pore powerful that her right? Being raised to her feet as rested her hands in front of her and looked to the where the light tried to peek. Amethyst found it rather calming but the nervousness and tenseness was still there.

Amethyst looked him back in the eyes as she shivered from his sharp nails moving against her cheek.. She thought for a moment before speaking. "i'm a doppelganger a being thats blessed and cursed. I can take the shape of anyone living, though it would mean I would have to kill them. You say you want me to show you my power but does that mean you want me to attempt to kill you? What would you do then, I know what you would do, you'd kill me on the spot right? Plus I don't like killing people.." She looked at her hands as she didn't even know if this was her true form or not...

Syanyte

"Rape you? Do you think I would have done half the stuff I did if I was going to rape you? He motioned to the trees and the water. "I was setting the mood for you to relax and hopefully calm down, I am mostly the type I like to touch it is a sense I enjoy the most though if you actually want me to rape you I can do that too." He smirked at her man this was too easy having some pretty young thing step out into his neck of the wooded area was more like fate than anything else. His claw like fingers releasing her chin as he listened to just what she said about her powers. Wow it seemed like she really didn't know how to use that power with out killing someone.

"Well lets just say if you tried killing me I would put you in a state of constant fear those pretty eyes would forever be locked away to see nothing but your worst nightmare." He would not kill he no he was too powerful for such silly things as killing others. Reaching out to let one hand lightly stroke up her arm moving closer to her face having her look up at him again. "Do not look down I want those eyes on me." how he put things were very blunt and serious at the same time. Grasping her hand and pulling her into a deeper part of the water. The bottom could not be felt. "Close your eyes and hold your breath couldn't down from 10 do you think you can do that?" Asking to see if she could as he had something he wanted to show her that no one actually knew about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unicorn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within {Syanyte/Unicorn}   Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:43 am

Amethyst looked at him as she spoke. She couldn't help but not since she really was feeling relaxed, almost to the point that she had let her guard completely down. Until he said that last line. Her button nose wrinkled as she frowned at him. She sighed when he let her go.  Amethyst placed her hands across her chest as she crossed them and stared at him. He was weird, one moment he's being mean and threatening her and the next he's being all sweet, were all men like him the same way? Shrugging to herself she got out of her thoughts and focused in on him again.He started to talk again, a shiver ran through her body as she thought of all the things she was truly afraid of. There were plenty things that scared her but only one that she truly was afraid of.  Seeing the faces and souls of those she killed in order to claim their for. Her kind was cursed after all...

Amethyst moved to rub her hands along her arms which had goosebumps on them. He touched the same arm that had the goosebumps that had she was rubbing, since she was taller then her she had to tilt her head up. She obliged to his demand and looked into those blood red eyes of his. Once she did that, he snatched up her and and pulled her closer in the water, it was at her hips and the closer her pulled up, she could feel the water rising up to her body. Oddly enough it was still calming.  She listened to his next demand and hesitated for a bit before nodding. With a breath she closed her eyes and had began to couldn't. She laced their fingers together and began to count. "Ok, here I go....10....9....8....7....6....5....4....3....2....1........"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realmofkathidrum.forumotion.com
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within {Syanyte/Unicorn}   Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:31 pm

When she actually held her breath he would hold her hand tightly and took her under the water and through a hole. They would swim for a little bit then come up out of the water on the other side. Taking a deep breath to calm his heart from swimming. The area around them was beautiful flowers surrounding a beautiful waterfall the water was crystal clear. Slipping a hand up and pushing his hair back some. There were big rocks that surrounded it as well as what would look like gold on the bed of the water. "This is a place I like to come to get away from the darkness of the other area."

This one was well lit and with a sky above it that showed a light blue and pink sky some clouds appeared and made it seem almost like a dream. "So what do you think?" He asked the water would clean her a lot better and actually make her skin softer. "I can leave you alone to enjoy this area or if you want I can show you a good time." He teased her but moved further away from her but giving her a once over again admiring her beautiful form licking his lips. "You really are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unicorn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within {Syanyte/Unicorn}   Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:23 pm

Amethyst looked at him and nodded, while her eyes were closed she felt her entire be taken underwater, and even though they were both fully submerged, her heart and breath was still and calm. It was not to long before they had resurfaced. Once they were out she let out a short breath and let out a breath of fresh air. Her eyes widened at the sight before her. SO many colors! Everything was full of life and beautiful, she couldn't help but smile.Amethyst reached to touch a flower that had so many colors on it to see if it was soft..which it indeed was. The water was cleat and clean, she cupped some in her palms, and took a sip. Heavenly taste. Her head turned to look at him as he spoke. "It's truly a wondrous and beautiful place"

She gave little thought to his next statement. "i' think I an clean enough, thank you though". His next comment had her shaking her head and giving out a sigh, he was flirting with her.."I don't think I want to have the good time you are talking about, but thank you for the compliment, I don't really think me beautiful.." Amethyst gave a small smile and took a seat on the rocks that seemed like fresh gold. She looked down and wiggled her toes in the water and spoke once more, now her being the one with a question. "So, what are you called and what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within {Syanyte/Unicorn}   Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:39 pm

Phobia watched her and smiled as she seemed to like this place. "Oh really..." Looking the other over. "Really well it was not really a request." Making his way over further of her and glared. Moving over closer to her and actually spreading her legs from her sitting on the rock so that he was between them resting his clawed fingers wrapping around her thighs. "I am called phobia as for what I am I am your worst nightmare." With that he lifted out of the water and shoved her back onto the grass.

He had some how lost the things he was wearing forcing her down with his strong hands. Making sure his hands went up to hers and forced them above her head. "The type of fun I like to have I figured you would not like. Though I get what I want no matter what." He glared at her. "So either you give in or I shall take what I want." His claws dug into her flesh around her wrists. Leaning in he leaned in to suck her nipple his free hand grabbing her other one squeezing it hard and roughly.

He was getting hard he was a good 9 1/2 inches long and thick when completely hard. Biting her nipple hard enough to draw blood tugging on it roughly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unicorn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within {Syanyte/Unicorn}   Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:03 pm

Amethyst frowned as she was caught off guard. Her eyes widened as she watched him come close to her. Before she could even respond  to him all she could feel was his hands-on her. Amethyst had not taken into account of hoe strong he might have been but when he pinned her to the grass she knew then and there. Why was this happening to her, perhaps it was punishment for killing people and taking their life. She could not help it, as that was her fate as a doppelganger.

Amethyst placed her hands on his chest and tried to push him back but to no prevail he would not budge. He even went as far to place her hands above her head so that she had lost all control. Her bare well -formed voluptuous breast bounced with her movement and her nipples had unwillingly hardened due to the cool air that briefly passed. Oh god, what was happening to her. All Amethyst could do was watch him in horror as he began his sexual assault to her body.

Phobia had given her two choices which bit sucked, like hell she was going to sit there and let him rape her, she would thrash around and scream till he got tired of her fighting. But that was short lived he bit her hardened caramel hued nipple between his sharp teeth. Amethyst let out a animalistic scram like cry as her nipples were fairly sensitive. Her legs moved wildly as she felt his member rib up against her thigh. A hiss came from her full pink lips. "Pleasssssse. Let me gooo"

Last edited by Unicorn on Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within {Syanyte/Unicorn}   Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:28 pm

Phobia smirked he loved a fighter holding her tight to the ground his mouth moved to her other nipple and did the same thing. Biting it till blood slipped free and he moaned enjoying the taste of her blood. Groaning rather loudly when she screamed. "That's it scream for me its like music to my ears! And no one will hear you." Lifting his head to look her in the eyes they were now red again. "Mm such a wonderful fight in this one." Moving to her neck licking up that salty sweet skin then biting it almost like you would a Caramel chew.

Spreading her legs wider with his own he moved forward more letting the tip slip between those silken folds moving up to her clit to brush back and forth against it. His heart racing releasing her neck moving up to her ear. "You are such a sexy slut." He was being such an ass but he could not help it. Licking his lips and moving his hips further down and with out warning he would thrust into that more than likely tight pussy. Just sitting there for a moment to enjoy the warmth that surrounded him. Groaning loudly his clawed hand moved down to her clit that he began to rub feverishly to try and get her nice and wet.

Even if she did not want to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unicorn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within {Syanyte/Unicorn}   Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:07 pm

Amethyst hiss and quivered slightly from the bite to her sensitive little nipples. Her body wiggled and thrashed about to continue to fight against him. Amethyst looked at him, anger and frustration registering through her colorful eyes. Her colorful hair spread around her body like a veil. WHen he moved to her neck she let out a groan that could've sounded somewhat like a moan, but once he bit down she cried out and bit her lip as it was a pleasure and pain feeling. Her body was beginning to act on its own and she could not understand why.

Amethyst watched as his more then average sized dick moved along her wet folds. She body quivered and she cursed herself for growing wet and getting a hard throbbling clit. Her ships buck a few times and when she wasn't paying attention she moved to slap him across the face, HARD. That was when he thrusted into her extremely tight pussy. Another cry of unknown emotion bellowed out her throat as she was filled with every of him. her eyes fluttered as he rubbed her clit, but she shook her head and snapped out of him snapping at him with her sharpish teeth.

"im going to mmm fuck kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within {Syanyte/Unicorn}   Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:48 pm

Phobia smirked as he could tell a part even a small part of her was enjoying what he was doing to her. Slipping a hand up her body then back down to her clit rubbing it retracting one of his claws. Though when she slapped him hard he seemed to smile. "Mm feisty! Such a hot little number!" He loved the rough play. "Hurt me bitch your pussy loves what I am doing to you." He smirked at her and went back to rubbing her clit and thrusting into her wildly. As she started to snap at him he grabbed two pieces of his clothes forcing her arms behind her he tied them.

The other he shoved into her mouth. "You really think I wouldn't come prepared." It of course had been the cloths he had been wearing just earlier. "You know I could just take what I want and not give a shit if you enjoyed it." His hands went to her hips. Turning her other onto her stomach he forced her ass up his hand grabbing those mounds of flesh claws digging into them. Pulling all the way out and then thrusting all the way back in as hard as he could. Slapping her ass roughly. "Mm such a tight little bitch."

Leaning all the way over her and grabbing one breast kneading it and pinching and twisting a nipple the other going to rub her clit again. Working his cock to rub against her g-spot over and over again with a feverish pace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within {Syanyte/Unicorn}   

Back to top Go down

Lost Within {Syanyte/Unicorn}
Page 1 of 1