Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Tengu King - Unicorn
by Emiya Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:50 pm

» A love of the Gods. ( Unicorn and Dace
by Damon Eros Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:15 pm

» A Blind Love, A Master and his Sexy Pet. ( Dace and Unicorn)
by Damon Eros Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:48 pm

» Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon}
by Damon Eros Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:41 pm

» A Marriage of the ages. ( Mature...) Damon and Emiya
by Damon Eros Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:26 pm

» Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya}
by Syanyte Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:51 pm

» Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)
by Leluna Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:02 pm

» Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)
by Leluna Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:57 pm

» I see you {Syanyte/Unicorn}
by Syanyte Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:18 pm

Share | 

I see you {Syanyte/Unicorn}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Syanyte

PostSubject: I see you {Syanyte/Unicorn}   Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:09 pm

Nova

Admin

Tabatha walked through the town and headed towards the shops. Since it was her day off from he school, she had time to go fetch some herbs and what not from the shops for her upcoming classes. Being a head witch of her coven, she was able to become a teacher and teach young witches, how to truly be the best they could be. Humming to herself gold eyes looked at the any shops as she entered the village. It was quite busy today and all sorts of creatures and humans were roaming about. The first shop she stopped at was one were it had all kinds of dead animal parts. She smiled to the merchant and scanned each item, sniffing it for freshness and what not.

"hmmm"

Syanyte

Nova lifted his head as he saw such a beautiful female walk into the store that he was supplying with the dead animal parts. "Yes I saw you were out of the rabbits feet and toads and a few other things." The man behind the counter nodded as he looked at the fresh product. He reached in a drawer and pulled out a bit of fabric as well a a few other things that Nova could use as he enjoyed making things even if it was simple stuff. Like how he made the clothes he was wearing. A simple kimono like blue top and a pair of loose fitting silk bottoms.

"Thank you this is just what I needed." He had moved over to the female for a second. "Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are." His eyes traveling over her well endowed chest then futher down. Slowly making his way back up to her face.

Admin

Tabatha looked to the things till the blonde haired male spoke to her. She smile the cutest of smiles and turned to face him. "Why yes, they have, but i would appreciate it if you kept your eyes above my shoulders. Thank you" Tabatha shook her head ad bought some dead lizards and what not before moving past the one that made a pass towards her. She then ventured into a shop that carried gems and stones of all sorts. She picked up a peridot stone and examined it closely, Tabatha did have a knack for collecting pretty things.

Syanyte

Nova stood there a look of surprise on his face when she had such a come back. "Really well its hard to do that when well you know." He was teasing her now since she had such a comeback for him. He finished his business and headed out. Seeing her in with the stones though he did not enter this time in stead he made his way over to a shop that had stones to sharpen his blade that he carried on his back. Feisty women were his undoing no matter what he had done. Hell his now dead lover was feisty when he first met her. Finishing in the store hactually made his way over to the shop she had been in.

Walking inside the man seemed to know him heading to the back he came out with a turquise like stone that sparkled in the light. "I just got this in and I held it for you." Most knew him around her as he always supplied their shops or did things for them elsewhere. Taking the stone checking it out a rubbing it slightly on his silk top which really caused it to shine. "I will take it shall go good with the others." He moved closer to the female.

"No matter where you go you will still be beautiful. Though such a feisty woman needs to be put in her place with something more than sweet words." With that he headed out of the store and began walking heading for his home.

Admin

Tabatha had rubbed her thumb over the peridot and then purchased it and moved to inore the arrogant male until she heard his say she needed to be put into his place. A smile slowly spread across her lips as she lifted a hand and used her ability to use teleknesis and lifted him into the air only to hold him in place. She waved her hand and brought him over so that she was face to face to him. There was no smile on her face now and that...was not a good thing.

"excuse me, would you remind repeating what you said about me needing to oh i don't know, be put in my place? Tabatha had her hand still up as she stared at the male. Men were so disrespectful and what not, but she would not harm in, oh no, she would put him in his place for being someone with no manners. 'well I'm waiting" Her eyes narrowed into slits as she stood quiety before him.

Syanyte

Nova gasped as he was lifted and then moved over to her he tried to get free but couldn't. "Seriously you think I am scared of a little magic trick, I have had worse." Was all he said for the moment before glaring at her. "I was right women like you need a nice big dick to get that stick out ya ass and enjoy life." He was being a smart ass and couldn't help it though he did have it to back up as he was a rather nice size.

"From this position though i can see straight down that skimpy dress that you don't expect men to act like this." He laughed. "Though those beautiful eyes I would rather look into and see the pleasure that could come from you that would form on your face." He was allowing her to hold him there though he could stop this at any time but he chose not to hell he had given her a compliment and she took it the wrong way and the only reason he looked her up and down was because she was stunning.

Admin

A blush moved to appear on her cheeks before he cleared her throat. She then stared at him for a moment before she started to laugh at him. He truly had no idea what she was capable of. SHe shook her head and dropped him onto his ass and looked down at him. "I am enjoying life, very much so." His next comment had her looking down at her dress, even though he was being a ass, he was right, the dress she was wearing was a bit to revealing for her large breast. She sighed and shook her head. How could one compliment and be a pervert at the same time... SHe moved on her heel and looked around mumbling to herself "I wonder if there is a shop to change garments " Man, you... you may be right, is there a place to get a better garment then the one I am wearing.."

Syanyte

Being dropped on his ass he huffed but was soon to get up. "Oh really, it doesn't seem like it." He laughed a bit as he was just teasing her. He was weird he could be an extreme pervert. Slipping a hand through his hair as he dusted himself off. Looking at her a bit shocked at the way she said that. "Well I make garments for females and males if you would like to see them, the shops around here are so so and none use the fabric I use that is soft against the skin."

Licking his lips still just watching her closely. Though being sweet now. "Unless you would like the rough fabric that they use." He titled his head. Nova sighed many had been watching them but then ignored them many almost thinking they fought like husband and wife. Adjusting his outfit a little bit and then looked around a moment moving closer to her undoing his Kimono top handing it to her. "If you would like to cover up you can use this." He didn't care if he was shirtless.

Admin

SHe rolled her eyes and shook her head at his smart-ass comment. She let it go though seeing as though he had a humorous tone in his voice. She turned to look at him over her shoulder when he mentioned the fact he made comments. Hmmm...well that was a interesting fact. She moved to feel the fabric that was on his chest. It was rather nice to the skin. SHe moved back and adjusted the basket that she held in her arms. Perhaps she would take him up on his offer, he seemed genuine about it. "The fabric is nice, light and soft, hmm maybe"

Her eyes looked around too see the many town folk watching the two. It did not bother her for eyes were always on her, no matter where she went. She looked back to the man in front of her only to see him stripping and then place his top around her elegant shoulders. She couldn't help but notice how in shape he was and the tattoo on his back was exquisite. She stared at it for a moment to long before moving to cover her breast that dared to seep out of the dress she currently wore. "Thank you, I think i will take you up on that offer"

Syanyte

Wow did she really have to think about it that hard. Shaking his head a moment though smirked as she said she would take him up on his offer. Nodding and smiling as she covered her breasts that were coming out of her dress basically. God he wanted to say more but he kept that mostly to himself for right now. He would lead her to where he lived it was a old run down building that had been taken over by nature. Beautiful flowers exotic flowers inter twined with the home. At least his building was not small and had not been too taken over on the inside. The beauty of the place was enough to take someones breath away.

A stone path was what they would end up walking on into the building that was made of a beautiful oak wood. Slipping a hand through his hair for just a moment and then leading her into a room he had created for just his clothing he made. Most were folded in neat piles almost all over the room. "There are the dresses." Pointing to a stack. "As well as tops and bottoms if you would like separate to mix and match." Nova just watched her closely wondering just what she would pick. some had designs on it others were just one color. Moving over to the men's area. "Also if you need cover ups to wear over anything I am sure some of these tops like the one I had one would be perfect for that."

Though what she would notice was his home was bare not much really in it beside the bed and a few places to sit. His swords also lined one side of the room each with a unique style and beautiful to look at. Slipping his sword off his body he would hang it up and went back to see what she would choose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unicorn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I see you {Syanyte/Unicorn}   Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:53 am

Tabatha followed behind the blond haired man and smiled when she say the place he brought her to. She widened it the wore she looked around, it was truly beautiful and she could feel nothing but positive energy radiating off this place. Everywhere she looked were beautiful and exotic flowers of every color and size seizing building and  homes as if they were meant to be placed there. She continued to follow down which eventually lead them to a stone path. Another gorgeous building came into view, it was made some sort of wood, perhaps it was oak. No matter what wood it was, it was stunning and just the look of it sent her into a relaxed sensation.

Walking in, Tabatha looked around inside the building observing everything around her. Her eyes fell on dresses and and clothing of all sorts. They were folded into neat piles and each one was unique and not like the other. She gently brushed her fingers over the fabric of the garments and they were soft to the touch, not in a fragile crumbling way, but in a gentle way as if wanting to sooth the person. However, There was one was was silver with glittery designs stuck out to her. It had long flowing sleeves and had a off- the solder cut with a v-cut that was held by lace. It was also long with a slit on the side but not vulgar in anyway. Tabatha carefully picked up the garment and held it up to her form. A hand moved to subconsciously moved to her breast as she wondered if her well-endowed chest would fit.

She turned to look at him and along the other wall were swords of all kinds. It was confusing that someone would have two different likes that completely had nothing to do with each other. SHe smiled and shook her head. He was a confusing one indeed, but it was better then being some boring man it seemed. Once he turned and faced her. the smile never left her full lips as she spoke. "I will take this one, by the way I dont think we ever exchanged named, what are you called?" Tabatha was right, after everything that happened she never did catch his name..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realmofkathidrum.forumotion.com
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: I see you {Syanyte/Unicorn}   Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:11 pm

"Wow that one would look good on you and I am sure it will fit." He could almost tell what she was thinking just by the way she smoothed the dress over her body. "Oh sure you can have that one but also I have others does nothing else stand out to you?" Asking lightly biting his bottom lip for a second. "There is a place to change over there." He had a shade like that that would hide her from him. He watched her closely before finished what he had been doing. Placing his sword up since he didn't need it.

"So what is it you do for a living?" He looked confused a minute realizing they didn't exchange names. "I am Nova, you?" he said softly and bit his bottom lip as he himself decided to change as it was something that he did. Putting on a light top that seemed to cling to his body showing off just how built he was and a pair of bottoms that hung low showing his abdomen some. Though he put on something over the top that came lower and tied a silk rope around it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unicorn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I see you {Syanyte/Unicorn}   Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:59 pm

"I think it would to, but your giving me garments for free? Are you sure its ok?" Tabatha looked at him and blinked a few times before turning her attention to another dress and immediately was drawn to it. It was a stunning green with gold accents. It brought a instant smile to her face. She placed them both in her arms softly before looking towards the shade that hid bodies where it looked like he changed. She nodded and thought about trying them on, but she wouldn't till he was sure he didn't want her to pay for them.

Tabatha returned her gave on Nova and smiled. "I am a teacher at a school for young witches. I teach them how to store and unleash the powers that either have or are getting with age. What about you? Do you do anything else beside collect swords and make beautiful articles of clothing.? She was a little curious about him? He was a weirdo, a cute weirdo though, but she didn't sense any evil within him.."oh and my name is Tabatha.." Her eyes briefly gave him one look over before looking back at his face..

Back to top Go down
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: I see you {Syanyte/Unicorn}   Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:37 pm

"Yes I am giving you the garmets for free, I help others out so don't worry about it." He siad softly and then as he heard what she did he smiled. "Well I have a few abilitys but I am more human than anything." He smiled at her and then moved to sit down in a chair in the room. Slipping a hand through his hair, licking his lips she is so beautiful and a part of him wished she would show him more of her body.

Shaking his head though realizing this was not going to happen though. Humming lightly to himself if she went to change he would be good and not watch her too much except for her shadow against the shade. It just made him ache to see her more and whimpered more to himself as he was not like most in forcing himself on others well unless he was pushed to do so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unicorn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I see you {Syanyte/Unicorn}   Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:23 pm

"well if that is the case I guess I can try them both on." Tabatha went and moved behind the shade. she moved to run her hands over her curvy form before pulling both of the straps of her dress down and slip it past her hips. Tabatha now, stood in only her undergarments as she moved to place her own dress to the side and slipped on the first one she picked out. Her large breast were concealed but the lace gave her cleavage a lovely look. She smiled at the way she looked in the dress. She moved from behind the shade and revealed the dress to Nova, turning on her heel and giggling a bit because she actually felt beautiful in it. She moved to turn her back to him and moved her long hair out of the way so that he could do up the back for her. Her head turned to the side as she glanced at him and spoke softly "help me please?" Her back head a beauty mark on her right shoulder and held no other blemishes or scars.
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: I see you {Syanyte/Unicorn}   Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:41 am

Watching her as she moved behind the shade this of course had his heart pick up as he could see when those beautiful breasts were released. God he so wanted to play with them and just touch them. They would be good to push his cock between and titty fuck her. Sighing as she finally came out and it took his breath away to see just how stunning she looked. Getting up he made his way over to her. his hands smoothing over the dress and adjusting it in the back then finally doing the dress up his fingers lightly tracing along her skin. "Stunning." He breathed low as he adjusted the straps so they were not turned in on themselves. Then he took a step back. "How does it feel?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unicorn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I see you {Syanyte/Unicorn}   Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:04 am

Tabatha smiled when he had fixed her up she did feel pretty good in this dress and she bet she would feel better if not the same in the next dress. When she looked at Nova, she could see where his eyes were, she just shook her head and laughed at him. He was still a pervert no matter how sweet he seemed to be at the moment. Tabatha moved back and viewed herself for a bit in the mirror he had before smiling and going to try on the next dress. Tabatha stepped back behind the shade and stripped herself of the next dress, placing it gently to the side where the other one she had on lay.

The next dress was the green and gold one. She slipped it on and then laced up the front of it and placed the gold lace in a small ow at the top. She moved her long platinum hair begin her and and then moved out to reveal herself this time. It fil like a glove, although her breast wanted to pop out of the lace she didn't feel uncomfortable. Tabatha looked to Nova with the same smile she had on her face for the first dress.
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: I see you {Syanyte/Unicorn}   Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:52 pm

"Well I am glad to see you like them you look stunning in both." Looking her over for a second then looking up to her eyes and making sure to keep them there. His heart actually skipped a beat when he saw just how beautiful she looked and he got slightly aroused imagining the clothes moving along her bare skin and this had him moan slightly but shaking his head he just watched her closely. "Well I guess if you want I could walk you back into town."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I see you {Syanyte/Unicorn}   

Back to top Go down

I see you {Syanyte/Unicorn}
Page 1 of 1