» The Tengu King - Unicorn
by Emiya Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon}
by Damon Eros Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:41 pm

» A Marriage of the ages. ( Mature...) Damon and Emiya
by Damon Eros Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:26 pm

» Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya}
by Syanyte Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:51 pm

» Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)
by Leluna Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:02 pm

» Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)
by Leluna Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:57 pm

» I see you {Syanyte/Unicorn}
by Syanyte Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:52 pm

» Lost Within {Syanyte/Unicorn}
by Syanyte Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:48 pm

» To Catch A Clever Little Thief ( Mature, Shopping District) Damon/ Emiya
by Damon Eros Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:40 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:18 pm

Share | 

A Treasured Gem( Mature theme, Eros Estate) Damon Eros/Kai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damon Eros

PostSubject: A Treasured Gem( Mature theme, Eros Estate) Damon Eros/Kai   Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:14 pm

Damon Eros had made quite the name for himself within the mafia, it had not taken him long from working as a hired hitman to work his way up the ranks to his own shot at leading a branch of the Mafia himself since he knew well how to bid himself and wait. Also he knew how to offer deals. It was those deals that got him to the power he was at as he assumed the mantle of Don at the city. This made the other branches surely nervous and even the street gangs and other mafia gangs aswell, but they knew what territory belonged to whom and stayed out of his way, dealing with him when they needed something. His eyes were blue and almost seemed liquid, which made humans nervous since it didnt quite fit in. But his men had gotten used to the secret behind their boss and kept it with their lives. No one outside the 'Family', knew whom and what he was. Just that his name was Damon Eros and that when he wanted something you did not get in his way. Damon ran a hand in his white almost silvery hair as he grinned and looked over the documents his secretary had just dropped off at his main office. Of course he also was known as the owner of a bar down in better part of town, a place where many went to find parties and the best of what they could want free of the cops. The numbers of his deals were up and the things he had asked for in returned would gain him a net hold over the areas he wanted to expand his influence in the town. But some of the smaller deals he was looking through seemed to be things that were best to send his men to collect. One of them seemed to catch his eyes though.

Document 002

Sister makes deal with Damon for the power and financial responsibility that she had always desired in life. And in this at such a young age made the deal that she would give up anything that she had that meant something to her at that set time for said power and money. Signed in her own blood. The deal was a ten year deal as they all were and the deal was now up. So it was time that he paid her a visit and collect that one thing. Now that he knew the only thing in her life at the time she cared about had been her sister, the deal was struck for her to be given over in ten years. Long enough to let her grow into a nice young woman.

Damon would grab his jacket and put it over his button up shirt and walk from behind his large oak desk. Grabbing his glass of Jack and coke, he finished it and put it back on the bar beside his desk and would step out his doors. Passing his beautiful secretary as he smiled to her. " I have some business to attend to in person, cancel my appointments and the rest of the dancer shows. I will be gone for some time, so have Eric take over for the dancers that have shown up for their slots to see if they will fit in here." He then strode down the hall and stopped before his personal elevator and took it down to the lobby of the club. His men would gather and he explained where he was going and that he did not need their help, that if he did he would call them to his location. He checked his sword and gun, and then stepped out the front of the building and into the bright light of the day. His limo awaiting him as he stepped in he gave the driver the address of the Sisters work. As he sat in the back seat he would make a few calls in readiness to make his house more stocked with what he would need to have a guest. Cause he figured he would keep the girl and not just send her to the trafficing ring as others might. He also called the sister at her work.

" Hello, This is Damon Eros, and it has been ten years. You know as well as I do what comes next. You hand over what was agreed or lose all that you have been given over all this time and enjoy where you will be sent for Eternity. And I doubt you wish to go there so early my dear, that is something so few would wish. I expect you to ready our agreement, and have her ready for pickup. I am heading over now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unicorn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Treasured Gem( Mature theme, Eros Estate) Damon Eros/Kai   Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:36 pm

Navine and younger sister Navia used to be as close as ever. They were not only twins but like twins to. Growing up they were like two peas in a pod and were always together for as far as long as she could remember. Navia was always the quiet one and was in her older sister's shadow. As they grew up, Navine would go out gambling and her additude had changed over the years. She had started to branch out and run into the wrong people. Navine was getting sucked into he wold and the more she did the more she craved money, power and the finer things of life. But like all good thin, it had gone as quickly as it came and left her empty. Navine had come up on some information that would have given her everything and more she wanted in life. Money and power. But such lavish things came to a price.

The one that could give her this power was named Damon Eros. She had heard about him from her friends but never really thought about it until she ran into a couple of bad people, now time was running out for her and she had to make some moves. Biting her bottom lip she hit up Damon about the deal and waited for some sort of response. Wild thoughts ran through her head as she bit at her nails. Had she done the right thing...What would happen? Only time would tell as she waited. He had finally come into contact with her and so hey made the deal, in turn for getting a hefty abundance of money and power, Navine had to give up the one thing that meant the most. Her sister. It was true that -Navine and her little sister had drifted apart, but she was still blood. Nodding she gnawed on her lip she had hoped he would forger.

-Ten years later-

Navine was in a meeting when she got a call from a number that she vaguely recognized, so when she picked it up, her hear dropped directly into her stomach. Her mind was racing with thoughts of doubt and regret. It was far to late to turn back time. She had looked to her sister, whom was conversation with one of the board members. She was so filled with regret, she couldn't speak, the only thing that came through her lips was a simple OK. After getting of the phone she walked to her sister and held herself together. "Navie, the deal is up, I'm sorry"

Navie looked to her sister and it took a couple of moments to register, although she wanted to cry, Navia did absolutely anything and everything for her sister. SHe arose from her seat and nodded, a sad but obedient look on her lovely face as she moved by her without a single word. She didn't know what to expect so she went to her room and sat in silence. although the thoughts in her head were as loud as can be...What was going to happen, would she die...only time would tell....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realmofkathidrum.forumotion.com
Damon Eros

PostSubject: Re: A Treasured Gem( Mature theme, Eros Estate) Damon Eros/Kai   Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:55 pm

His eyes would move over the screen in the Limo as he would travel to the office building that Navine worked at, he was going to go directly to where she was when he called. His tall muscular form would lean back in his seat and he would smile as this was the day he would collect what would become his. Though he did wonder about her sister, it had been a long time since he had heard from Navine, and all that he knew was that she had went from being in debt with people to owning her own business and the power to do anything she wanted. Well almost, there was no backing out of the deal, and no power or money could sway Damon from his task. Fixing the tie that was around his neck he would loosen it, he hated it sometimes, but it was part of the attire. When the Limo would stop outside of the building he would smile and the door was opened by his driver, the man was a large man who towered over Damon and was wider then him aswell. " Here we are Sir, I'll be right here waiting for you and the girl." He thanked the man and would stand there placing on his blue leather fingerless gloves as he opened the door to the building and entered. His eyes scanning the interior for some desk in which he could ask directions to their boss.

His blue eyes shown as he took off his sunglasses and put them in his jacket pocket. As he leaned in beside a receptionist desk and talked to a pretty lady that seemed to be the one working there. " Pardon me, I am Mister Damon Eros, and I am looking for Navine and Navia. Could you point me in the right direction?" He smiled to the girl with a friendly and charming smile, one that could charm the panties off an angel. " I thank you for your help." He winked and pulled away from the desk and followed her directions up to the top floor where he assumed she was waiting for him.

Damon would fix his jacket and looked around at those gathered in the elevator with him and smile to those who looked back. It was meant to be a friendly smile, but perhaps he came off as intimidating, and the bulge where his gun was did not help matters as they seemed to give him a wide berth. When the doors opened on the final floor he would stand there and appear before Navine, as if magic. " You have not aged a bit, still look as beautiful as the day you came to me. I am sure you are happy with your end of the deal?" He would ask as he looked past her and looked to Navia. Twins, in almost every detail, though it seemed personality. She did not seem so take charge as her sister, but he would not mind that. " I have seen you have what you wanted and you have turned it into a great empire. I could use a person like you in my organization, turn some ventures around. " He said trying to give her compliments on this place that she had turned around from her in debt. As he stood there he would smile to Navia.

" And you my Dear, must be the sweet Navia, your sister told me about you. Though I would never thought she was telling me the truth about your beauty." He said as he gave her a wink. His charming personality was unnatural and worked on many, but he knew that he would have to work with Navia. She was not going to take to this end of the deal so easily. Or perhaps he thought so. He would smile to both sisters and hold out his hand to Navine. " To seal the deal all I need is your word to hand her over willingly as was asked. I promise you she will not be killed, hurt, and perhaps she will find her place with me a heaven instead of Hell. There are no agreements on things before hand, so I wont ask to try her out here before you." He said to see if her sister would say anything. It was only a tease, just to get a rise from the girls. " And you can't take her place if you were thinking about it, has to be the sister offered. I know you might enjoy her place. I mean, I bet I could show you a whole new world, and open you to pleasures that would make this all pale in comparison."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unicorn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Treasured Gem( Mature theme, Eros Estate) Damon Eros/Kai   Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:30 pm

Nadine heard from her desk clerk that Damon was on his way up here. The moment he arrived she narrowed her eyes and rolled them into the back of her damn head. If he was not so powerful and helped her out she would be a lot less grateful but none the less she had a end of the deal to hold up and it sucked. She truly did not want to give her better half up and this was going to be something she regretted for the rest of her life. When he had began t speak she gave him a fake smile and nodded to his compliments. The only hing she wanted to hear was that the deal was off and she could keep all the money she had successfully earned and invested in, in the last ten tears.

Navia whom was sitting down watching the two converse stood up and walked over to them ans smiled gently, even though her sister had pretty much sold her to some random male who she knew not much about she wanted to be a help to her sister. Navia looked at the man and gave him a small smile. Then he started to speak again and Navia watched him speak on the fact that she would not be hurt and stuff like that. Navine on the other hand did not stick her hand out to shake his, but she nodded and agreed to it. Navia watched her sister silently as she spoke "I give my work to give up m younger twin, Navia, as part of the agreement we had." Navine grumbled as she caught on to the last part that he spoke. He was not even amusing, not in the lease. Navine let out a breath and looked to her younger sister and stroked her cheek before pushing her at the small of her back towards Damon. Navia looked up at him and gave a soft smile.

Then when he was about to turn around he made a comment about her not being able to take her place even if she wanted to as that was not part of the deal. Navine actually laughed at what he would say. "for one, I would only take her place if it was a last resort and two I am into girls. Navine looked at her sister and ran up to her and gave her one last kiss on the cheek and a bear hug. "If anything happens , do not hesitate to tell me. Love you always Navie" Navine looked at him with a stern look before turning once more on her heel and exiting the room, leaving them both alone. She had really given her twin away, all for money and this company...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realmofkathidrum.forumotion.com
Damon Eros

PostSubject: Re: A Treasured Gem( Mature theme, Eros Estate) Damon Eros/Kai   Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:02 pm

Damon would stand there before the girls whom he had come to see. And his blue eyes would sweep from one to the other, though his eyes seemed more captivated in the younger sister that had been sitting in her office as she came to talk to him. Her attitude was less then grateful for all he had given her, but what did he expect from someone who had made her business from the bottom up. With more help then she would like to admit from him, but she was a self made woman and it showed how she carried herself. And how she seemed unimpressed with him, though he would smile as he easily could change that would a snap of his fingers. Her fake smile was noted and made him roll his eyes. It was going to be one of those deals and he should have known with her. You can help someone out and still they think themselves high and mighty.

As Navia would come over to them and off the couch he would smile as she came over and his attention turned from her sister to her. Giving her a charming smile, as he bowed to her. Something he did not do for just anyone, as he looked into her eyes. She seemed more, relaxed and accepting of this then her sister. When Navine did not reach out to shake his hand he would frown a bit, but shrug as he was not expecting some show of thanks from her when she already showed her feelings about him were less than kind. It was to late however for him to care, the deal was to be closed and then he would leave with the gem he had come here to retrieve and if he ever saw Navine again, it would be to soon. " Then I seal the deal, and it is done."

As she gave her sister a push in the back toward him, he would stand there and smile to Navia. He had watched the quick exchange between the sisters and it did not sway him in his resolve to take her with him. Nothing warmed in him about the touches and more. But, with her before him he warmed a bit and would give her a smile back. His hand would not move out as much as he wanted to caress her cheek and tell her that she would be fine with him. It took resolve to stand there and keep himself as cold and detached as he should feel about a deal. When he heard Navines words he would look to her, and this time his eyes bore into her direction. " I would not want you, you have already lost that which I seek. And two, I assume those women must be very unsatisfied by your skills and attitude. Cause I find them lacking." He said as she turned away from them in her haughty manner.

" Navia, that leaves us to head on our way." He said softly as he looked to her. Holding out his arm if she wished to take it, otherwise he would lead on back to the elevator. " I understand this will be a new, but I am sure we can come together and make this work. I would be honored to hear more about you, if you would like to tell me." He would say to her softly. He was used to just getting what he wanted and ordering people, but he doubted that would work in this case or if he should do so. He did not wish the attitude of her sister to catch on to Navia. " You can always keep in touch with her if you like, though I would hope you do not tell me about what she will complain about me to you." His eyes closed as he stood in the elevator as it was headed down, wanting to get back to his car and them on their way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Treasured Gem( Mature theme, Eros Estate) Damon Eros/Kai   

Back to top Go down

A Treasured Gem( Mature theme, Eros Estate) Damon Eros/Kai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Realm of Kathidrum :: Glorium || ◇ Modern Fanatasy ◇ :: Lantern Estates || ◇Homes and Hotels ◇-
Jump to: