Realm of Kathidrum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm of Kathidrum

Three fantasy worlds at your fingertips

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Only with You
The Tengu King - Unicorn - Page 2 Emptyby Unicorn Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:42 am

» Bleeding Love
The Tengu King - Unicorn - Page 2 Emptyby Unicorn Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:25 am

» The Tengu King - Unicorn
The Tengu King - Unicorn - Page 2 Emptyby Unicorn Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:01 am

» A love of the Gods. ( Unicorn and Dace
The Tengu King - Unicorn - Page 2 Emptyby Damon Eros Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:15 pm

» A Blind Love, A Master and his Sexy Pet. ( Dace and Unicorn)
The Tengu King - Unicorn - Page 2 Emptyby Damon Eros Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:48 pm

» Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon}
The Tengu King - Unicorn - Page 2 Emptyby Damon Eros Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:41 pm

» A Marriage of the ages. ( Mature...) Damon and Emiya
The Tengu King - Unicorn - Page 2 Emptyby Damon Eros Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:26 pm

» Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya}
The Tengu King - Unicorn - Page 2 Emptyby Syanyte Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:51 pm

» Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)
The Tengu King - Unicorn - Page 2 Emptyby Leluna Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:02 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:00 am

The Tengu King - Unicorn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Unicorn
Admin
Unicorn

The Tengu King - Unicorn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tengu King - Unicorn   The Tengu King - Unicorn - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 7:55 pm

"And I would not let you touch me....yet"

Ash watched and listened to the king speak. She moved to throw the rest of the sake that was in her cup down her throat in one large gulp. Since they did not eat she could really start to feel it now. Ash did not know what came over her as she moved her hand from MIkans and instead placed it onto her cheek and moved to brush her lips against the king's ever so slightly. She smiled and pecked her lips before moving back and sighing out. Ashe actually did not know what had came over her but she wanted to see what it was like to kiss and touch the lips of a king. Her eyes locked on Mikan to see what she was going to do. In a way Ash had just challenged Mikan's words by acting out based off the alcohol in her system. Whenever she liked someone she did what her mind told her to. Ash was curious to see what type of reaction the king would give her.
Back to top Go down
https://realmofkathidrum.forumotion.com
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The Tengu King - Unicorn   The Tengu King - Unicorn - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 6:49 am

There was a slight hum that came from the King. One of awe and confusion. The traditions of the East were very different, the people were not as open about public displays of affection. Mikan of course was used to reserved and humble women. She had grown accustom to it from encounters in her entire life. Now, things were different. Ash was a very different kind of woman, a female that came from the West and was very open about how she felt. So, when their lips touched she kissed her back. Her body had been starving for contact for ages. To need and want the desires of the flesh made her nearly melt into it. Mikan was far from weak, but she had wants too. Moving closer she took the intitive and grabbed her dark chocolate chin. Making sure Ash looked her in her dark deep blue eyes. Kissing her again but firmly. The kisswas deep yet ackward due to being unsure what Ash may do now. Still holding up a few of her guards as she did this. The ideal of what had just been said seemed to fade away like wisps of smoke. "I may not stop. I am not built like other Women..." Mikan used her rough and calloused hand to grab Ash's softer one. Taking her hand and guiding it down her body. She then placed her hand on her fully erect member. It was hidden underneath her yukata, but the heat that radiated off of her thick cock showed it had been erect for a while now. Mikan gripped her wrist, forcing her hand to stay on her pulsing arousal. "Stroke me. Now."
Back to top Go down
Unicorn
Admin
Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: The Tengu King - Unicorn   The Tengu King - Unicorn - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 1:12 pm

Ash smiled into the kiss and when their lips parted, she looked deep into Mikans eyes. They were a lovely deep blue but you couldn't tell unless you were close enough. A small blush came across her cheeks as she was kissed again. This time it was deep and passionate. she nibbled her bottom lip and tugged on it pulling back. Ask let out a small breath when Mikan took her hand and guided it to her erect cock. she could tell from the heat that Mikan had been aroused for a while and now that she felt a member down their it, turned her own. Mikans words registered after a short moment. All she could do was nod to her comment and demand. Ash moved a hand into Mikans yukata and stroked her cock slowly and firm. she moved to place her lips to the kings neck and give it kisses and nibbled trailing upwards till she reached Mikans ear. she blew on it and hissed seductively into the kinds ear before using a sharp tooth to tug on the lower lobe. Ash used her thumb to rub the tip of Mikans erect cock using her nails to take up and down before cupping massaging her balls. Ash gripped and milked Mikans cock, looking for that special spot.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The Tengu King - Unicorn   The Tengu King - Unicorn - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 4:50 pm

The king stared at her within her eyes. her lips pursed and she groaned under neath her breath as she felt the other touching her arousal. Her dick twitched in delight at the feeling of a different hand touching it. The tip seemed to turn just that much more red as she moved her hips into Ash's touches. Every single fiber in her being seemed to heat up. All she could do was sit back at her hands while she watched as Ash worked on her member.

Mikan moved to take down her yukata and then slipped it off of her shoulders and then exposed her breasts. They were not massive, but they were just enough to fit in your hands. She had tattoos all over her form. They told the story of her people and how the demons were removed from her race as a act of purity. Mikan moved closer to Ash and then began to kiss the girls full and moist lips. Her hands moving to run up and into those nice braids. Her fingers trailed down each of the ones her fingers dared to touch.

They were very clean and smooth. They had just enough moisture in each braid that they were not harsh to touch. A small smirk placed on her face while she kissed the ends of her hair. She then moved to rack her nails down the other woman's chest and along her shoulder, dragging Ash even closer to her. Mikan kissed her again and again as if savoring the sweet and rich flavor of pure cocoa.

"I will not go further than you wish me too. I will treat you as if you were my Queen. No harm unless you deem it so Snake girl..."
Back to top Go down
Unicorn
Admin
Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: The Tengu King - Unicorn   The Tengu King - Unicorn - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 10:01 am

Ash sighed and leaned into Mikan's touch. Her body was relishing in the king;s touch and it made her skin turn ablaze. Her coal black eyes darted down to the king's breast and if it was not for her dark cocoa skin, Mikan would be able to see the red in Ash's soft cheeks. Ash took a hand and placed it onto one of the King's soft mounds of flesh letting her fingertips move over the tattoos. Each one was unique and beautiful. Ash could tell that Mikan was not some weak woman. She was strong mentally and physically. That was a turn on for Ash as well.

Ash moved both of her hands in unison on Mikan's breast and erection. She let her thumb roll over the tip repeatedly. When Mikan moved to kiss Ash again, she leaned in and kissed her so deep their teeth almost clashed. A short breath left her lips when She felt the King move her hands into her braids. The feeling was so soothing that her lashed battered at her and let her touch you. Mikan threw Ash off guard when she moved her nails down her own chest Her nipples through her top and bra. She mas forced to move closer, not that she minded it one bit. Ash kissed Mikan back and moved to softly straddle the king as she spoke to her,. Her eyes gleamed like black diamonds as she moved to removed her top and bra, exposing her full supple breast before the king. SHe kept her eyes on Mikan and awaited to see what she would do next.

"I'm yours to do with what you want my King.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tengu King - Unicorn   The Tengu King - Unicorn - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tengu King - Unicorn
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2