Realm of Kathidrum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm of Kathidrum

Three fantasy worlds at your fingertips

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Only with You
Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) Emptyby Unicorn Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:42 am

» Bleeding Love
Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) Emptyby Unicorn Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:25 am

» The Tengu King - Unicorn
Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) Emptyby Unicorn Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:01 am

» A love of the Gods. ( Unicorn and Dace
Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) Emptyby Damon Eros Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:15 pm

» A Blind Love, A Master and his Sexy Pet. ( Dace and Unicorn)
Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) Emptyby Damon Eros Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:48 pm

» Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon}
Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) Emptyby Damon Eros Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:41 pm

» A Marriage of the ages. ( Mature...) Damon and Emiya
Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) Emptyby Damon Eros Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:26 pm

» Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya}
Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) Emptyby Syanyte Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:51 pm

» Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)
Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) Emptyby Leluna Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:02 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:00 am

Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leluna

Leluna

Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) Empty
PostSubject: Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)   Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 2:24 pm

The light under the door was cut off as the figure opened it. He was Enuma Elish, a capo of the Urukatelli crime family. His short pink and purple hair swished as he closed the door behind himself. The don of the family, a cold man named Vichenzo Urukatelli, sat in his chair as if it were a throne. The room was dark but there was enough light that Enuma could see smewhat.

The Urukatelli family had arrived to this country off a boat, Vichenzo, a seventeen year old at the time. He'd watched his father, Corena Urukatelli grow into the community savior, helping people when they needed it. Soon enough his father grew a following and that following began to grow into illegal buisness practices governed by Corena. Corena was put in a coma after a car bombing left his wife dead. It was later declared that Vichenzo as the oldest of 5 sons, would become the new don of the family.

Said don stared at the guest they now had joining them. His eyes hard as he leaned over his desk, the orange/gold fluffy cat in his lap jumping down to run past Enuma and out the door.

"You owe us a lot of money, now where is it?"

Last edited by Leluna on Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)   Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 3:04 pm

{{ Please remove the image from the chatting rp thingy please. It is so huge it stretches the page. A lot. }}

Gabriel walked into the room and then shut the door after the fat cat ran from the room. His eyes of a molten gold moved to the Don and he looked down and away from him. Gabriel Hanson had come from a rather well off family. They were wealthy in a way through a small Oil business in the Southern area of Africa. It was tiny but it was still well off enough that his father as the founder gambled away the entire business after a loan to the Urukatelli family head. After the main head of the family had gone into a Coma he deemed himself on easy street and then played away his life savings and company earnings in no time what so ever.

Eric assumed he had gotten away with the funds he owed and as he went into late fees he skipped town, but not before leaving all his debts in the hands of his thirty-four year old son Gabriel. Now here he stood before the man in a dark gun metal grey suit. His hands neatly tucked behind him as he looked at the floor. He had been warned by the guards to show respect to the young don and not look at him. They said the son was even more fierce than the now comatose father.

"Yes, I am highly aware. But if I had more time... I can work out a payment plan..."

In truth he knew his father had used up every single ounce of patience this family may have had.
Back to top Go down
Leluna

Leluna

PostSubject: Re: Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)   Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 6:16 pm

"There will be no more time given. You've been in debt to us since my father was around, it's not my problem that your father was a waste of gambling debts." He glared at his subordinate and Enuma rushed out of the room. The Don grew silent after that, looking over Gabriel's face. "You have one of two options." He leaned forward, hands on the desk while he stared at the other man. "You can take this" he set a slip of paper down on the desk, moving aside the lamp that sat in front of it. "And use it to wipe up your own teeth off the floor right after I kick you in the jaw for even saying that to me, more time, who do you think I am? hm? You worm?" He got up and walked around the desk.

Standing next to his chair, he reached down to squeeze his shoulder. "Or, you can work for me. Permenantly. Your father and now you owes me more money than you will ever be able to work off. You can be my personal attendant, bodyguard, servant, whatever it can be called. In the end you will be sworn to my service for the rest of your life. I have no problems making this happen, now it's all up to you. Because if my foot touches your face it will not stop." He watched his other family members move about the mansion, waving at Nana and a few others before turning back to Gabriel. His gaze was intense as his red eyes bored into the other man.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)   Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 9:22 pm

Normally, had this been a teen he had seen on the streets he would just laugh and laugh and well- laugh some more. He thought this was just too cute. but he figured that this guy was someone his father did indeed owe money too. And because of that he wanted nothing more than to try and make sure he would be able to pay this all off one day. That was until the Don pretty much told him no and there was no way to do anything what so ever. There was no way getting out of it. He was hearing this guy and it sounded like he would kill him and then toss his dead body in a ditch or he would take him as a slave pretty much and that would be that.

In less than three minutes his entire life had come crashing down and he could feel the beads of sweat trickle down his face. Gabriel sighed out loud and he knew there was truly no other choice. if he dared fight it- he knew he would just be killed and that would possibly mean they would go after the rest of his people. none of those sounded like a good enough option to him....

"...Alright. I will work for you But can I be told if my family will be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Leluna

Leluna

PostSubject: Re: Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)   Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 12:46 am

He glared at him moving to sit back down. His gaze softened as he pinched the bridge of his nose "You are going to be able to contact your family soon enough." The teenager said this as he leaned back in his chair. "You need to understand what I am going to say, listen well. You will contact your family through our personal house phone on select days of the week. I will be the one to decide when these days are. You are to move in with me here, live alongside me and move ut of where you are staying currently." The teenager leaned down to stare at him,his hand moving to grip the older man's neck. His hand bore down on his neck, his claws dug into the flesh as he choked him with a slow building pressure. His other hand soon joins the effort and he moved to sit on the man's lap, legs straddling him. His hands worked in time with his fingers to push against the other man's windpipe.

"I hope you understand this, gag if you do." He hovered over him as he continued to choke him. His hands grew red from the effort, fingers digging into skin.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)   Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 12:31 pm

The hand first found its new home around Gabriel's neck, latching on like a leech. He had been so shocked he reached up with haste to stop the action! As Vinchenzo let his second hand accompany the first, Gabriel saw stars. Oxygen being stolen from him. His own fingers curling under the blond's pale fingers trying to release their Hellish grip and pry them off. He heard the words that were a death warning unto him. Eyes clouded while Gabriel glared at the teen. Defiance evident within his facade. "Aahhh... I.. hear you..." The gagging sentence was barely clear, but it was what the Don wanted from him. To gag. Gabriel hated being told what to do, but even more so by an adolesent such as the blond. But even as his eyes glared daggers his body was fighting another reaction. He could feel his loins spark and heat surged down to the core of his own sacs. The choking was enough to ever so earn a rise out of the dark skinned male. He was becoming aroused.
Back to top Go down
Leluna

Leluna

PostSubject: Re: Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)   Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 6:24 pm

He pressed down on him as he continued to strangle him. Looking into him in the eyes as he watched each breath become a struggle. Air being pushed out of lungs, his hands tightened their grip. He pushed his hips against the man as he locked down on him. Pushing him into the seat he leaned over and hissed into his ear. "I can't hear you, gag a few more times, come on, I'm sure a man like you can rise to obey such a simple command.." he pulled away from his ear, hands releasing their hold for only a split second before he held onto his throat like a pair of iron bars. He could feel the muscles straining under his hands and he smiled a wicked smile all the while his choking never let up.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)   Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 6:45 pm

His vision blurred futher still, as he felt the hands coil tightly around his neck. Gabriel's throat squeezed and spasmed for air as he tried to gain more oxygen to his lungs. He could not breathe and yet for some odd reason the struggle he had put up at first was slowly dwindling. As he allow the other to continue his assault on his neck he tried to remain as still as possible. Gabriel began to gag as he felt the grip tighten around him and yet for only a split second that he been able to breathe. Now he sat there trying once again to struggle as his eyes were beginning to roll to the back of his head even as he was being insulted. But he did not fight it. He would glare if he could! The feeling of him losing consciousness was upon him. And his chest burned as it tightened. Gabe's face was losing color, the arousal for this long dead.
Back to top Go down
Leluna

Leluna

PostSubject: Re: Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)   Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 10:02 pm

He let go, standing up, opening his mouth he sealed his lips over his, breathing air into his lungs. "Get up and follow me." Walking out of the room he stood next to the door. The other members of the family avoided him, walking around him so as to stay clear of his irritated state. He'd overdone it, and it was grating his nerves. He was usually more careful than that.

He glared at the ceiling and snapped his fingers, going back to breathe into Gabriel's mouth until he was sure the other had regained some form of awareness. That and he just wanted to place his lips on the others. The impudence of this one, at least he understood how things were going to work. He knew his own father would be furious at him for overdoing such a common thing, he mentally kicked himself for his blunder.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)   Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 3:28 pm

As Gabriel was given oxygen by CPR, he was already breathing. But as the blond haired teen kissed him, he kissed him back. Taking advantage of his help and well his excuse was his mind was hazey. What better way to scare the crap out of this kid than to kiss him?! It seemed like a great idea at the time. So he just gave in and did it! It had been ages since he kjssed anyone, so now was the perfect opertunity to do so. "Mmmmm..."
Back to top Go down
Leluna

Leluna

PostSubject: Re: Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)   Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:56 pm

Taken by surprise the Don kissed him in return. Hands moving to either side of the man's face his lips devoured the older one's. He repositioned himself straddling Gabriel's lap as the kiss continued. He hummed in satisfaction when hearing the noise the other man made. He pulled away for a second to stare at him with a smirk before diving back over to seal his lips with his. He wasn't the least bit afraid of the actions they were now both taking, it excited him, sent a rush down his spine as he kissed Gabriel with force.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)   Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 5:01 pm

As Gabe kissed him he hummed even louder now. he stared at the teen and he had to admit to himself he was very turned on by this. Why was this boy allowing this kind of thing to occur? That, not even he himself knew as he kissed him even more so. Gabriel slipped his agile tongue into the young teens mouth and then kissed and bit at those full rounded lips! A shiver shot down his spine and he moved to reach up and tangle his dark fingers into that sweet golden honey hair. Gabe then moved to lap at the inner walls of the boys mouth, taking his time to tongue fuck his mouth as if kissing and making out with another set of lips if Vinchenzo had any to kiss other than the ones on his face. He was getting aroused and even a blind man could see that.
Back to top Go down
Leluna

Leluna

PostSubject: Re: Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)   Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 2:00 pm

Vinchenzo kissed him back roughly, one hand moving to slide down his chest, the other running a finger around his neck. His kiss was rough and brutal, he ground against the older man's arousal, tongue caressing and entwining with the one invading his mouth. He leaned into the hand at his hair, his own tongue rubbing against the inside of Gabriel's mouth. He consumed the lips against his, hand moving to grip the other's hair in return, yanking on it just slightly. He pulled his head back and leaned in even farther, crushing their lips together as deeply as possible.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)   Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 3:44 pm

As the kiss ended, he moved back and turned his head away. What on earth was he even doing?! He was kissing the man whom just threatened to crush his skull in. And he didnt look very old either. Gabriel moved to sit up and stared at the Don. His hand moved to stroke at the tender spots on his neck. "Your orders, Boss?"
Back to top Go down
Leluna

Leluna

PostSubject: Re: Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)   Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 6:22 pm

He chuckled and nodded, sliding away to stand upright. "I want you to get up, go into the next room over and visit with my mother, she'll take care of your neck." He smiled as he sat back behind his desk.
"I'll have a job for you once you get settled in" he ran a hand through his hair as he looked at him. One of his family members came into the room. His gaze drifted to the ceiling, he snapped his fingers and the other spoke.

"Vinchenzo, there's a call for you. It's from the hospital." His cousin, Nina, said this as he tossed the blond a cordless phone and walked out of the room.

Vinchenzo answered the phone, waving his mother inside as she walked past the door. "Change of plans, mother will look after you in here." He said this to gabriel as he turned in his large wing backed rolling chair. Back facing them as his mother, Sunny, came in to examine Gaberiel's neck. The phone call was quiet, hushed, and the Don's face had grown pale as he turned around to look at them. "..." Saying nothing he spoke again to Gabriel. "You'll be my personal bodyguard, you understand?" The others the left the room, leaving them alone.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)   Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 4:21 pm

Gabriel looked at him and then moved to stand up. His hands rested at his sides as he looked at Sunny. The woman was very handsome at least and he could see where Vinchenzo got his looks from. he felt just awful having kissed the young teen that way. His heart was still pounding in his chest from all that excitement.

It was when the young boy told him that plans had changed that he quirked a fine brow. His lips pursed and he nodded to Sunny to allow her to look at his neck as she needed too. He did not pry nor ask what the call was all about. he figured it was none of his business. And if they wanted him to k now they would tell him when the time came.

Moving to now touch the bandaged neck line he sighed out. Turning to the Don he moved a hand through his own shortly cropped mane. His eyes of molten gold color seemed to linger on the boy and his new expression of distress, he did wonder what ad the young man so spooked.
Back to top Go down
Leluna

Leluna

PostSubject: Re: Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)   Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 7:57 pm

Vinchenzo shook his head, after his mother and the others whp'd poked their heads in had left he looked at Gabriel. "I know that your father owed us a lot and now you do by default. But, what else are you about? Besides being my servant? Hobbies? Special skills? Anything I should know about when it comes to you? Got any plans on the outside?" He gave a kind smile as he spoke, sitting at his desk with his hands folded together atop it. He raised an eyebrow as he looked him over, his foot tapping lightly beneath the desk. He had a lot on his mind, his father had woken up from his coma only to fall right back into it.

What were they doing at that hospital? He'd have to call to get the older man transferred to another hospital as soon as he possibly could. Maybe somewhere with wide open spaces and lots of fresh grass around, that might help his condition improve. At least the young Don hoped so. He looked at the clock as time ticked by slowly, should he call to do it now? He decided to wait, he still had to go over the latest gun running shipment that Enuma had brought in. He looked at Gabriel expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)   Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya) Empty

Back to top Go down

Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli (Emiya)
Page 1 of 1