Realm of Kathidrum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm of Kathidrum

Three fantasy worlds at your fingertips

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Only with You
Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon} - Page 2 Emptyby Unicorn Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:42 am

» Bleeding Love
Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon} - Page 2 Emptyby Unicorn Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:25 am

» The Tengu King - Unicorn
Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon} - Page 2 Emptyby Unicorn Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:01 am

» A love of the Gods. ( Unicorn and Dace
Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon} - Page 2 Emptyby Damon Eros Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:15 pm

» A Blind Love, A Master and his Sexy Pet. ( Dace and Unicorn)
Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon} - Page 2 Emptyby Damon Eros Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:48 pm

» Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon}
Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon} - Page 2 Emptyby Damon Eros Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:41 pm

» A Marriage of the ages. ( Mature...) Damon and Emiya
Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon} - Page 2 Emptyby Damon Eros Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:26 pm

» Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya}
Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon} - Page 2 Emptyby Syanyte Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:51 pm

» Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)
Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon} - Page 2 Emptyby Leluna Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:02 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:00 am

Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Damon Eros

Damon Eros

Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon}   Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 7:02 pm

Devon smiled as she would turn around and begin to suck on his cock. Moaning as she used that perfect mouth of hers to strip the condom off his cock and spit it out on the floor. He smiled as it must have tasted strongly of her juices and cum. He loved a woman not afraid to taste herself on a man. And would moan as her cheeks sank as she sucked him with a passion that he had not known before. Almost as if she needed his cock and wanted that cum of his. Though he knew by her words she was still clearly upset that he had taken her without her permission and fucked her into a deep orgasm. Well to bad, she could get over it and enjoy that he had fucked her into that orgasm and help him into his own. He wanted her mouth and savored how she worked up and down his long fat cock. The way she took his head into her throat was like an art, and he did enjoy art. He smiled as she would suck him and move that head up and down his cock, like a pro.

" Well I am sure you are mad, but you have never denied me cumming yet. Just cumming into your pussy." He would say as he looked to her as she gripped his cock and slapped it with her tongue, smirking at the string of saliva running from her tongue to his cock, it was sexy and he enjoyed her. Moaning as she deep throat him and made him vibrate in her throat, those muscles clenching him and milking him as her pussy had moments ago. He smirked as he looked to her and moved her head onto him. Fucking her mouth a bit so he felt his cock slide as deep as she let him into her throat. And he moved a hand down and played with his balls. Knowing she wanted him to cum for her so she could be done. It was clear she had had her pleasure and was ready to embark on what quest she had before he fucked her.

He moaned as she sucked him and stroked him at the same time, working his cock good. He was so close his precum would shoot into her mouth and dribble out his tip. He panted as she held her mouth open for him to shoot into and smiled as he moved her back onto his cock, right when he slid deep into her throat and came. He came hard, waves of his hot thick semen would shower her throat and mouth, pouring into her a large and very thick load. He smiled. " I know you arent the girls I sleep with. But damn if you dont make me work for it and take a mans cum like a good girl." He said as he kept shooting his load until the last drop.
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon}   Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 7:18 pm

As he pushed her back down on his cock her eyes narrowed she had a way she wanted him to cum and when he didn't she had froze up. Though as her throat and mouth were filled she grunted having to pull back as she had to breathe. Once she pulled all the way off when he was finished she coughed. Yeah she may suck dick from time but she never wanted a person to actually cum in her mouth. Pulling away from he she coughed again. "You got what you want I am outta here." She snapped at him grabbing her clothes and getting dressed yet again. Then slipping on the jacket she had. She took out a knife. "If you try to stop me again i will slit your throat."

She meant every word still pissed at him not matter if she had cum or not. Grabbing both her bags this time she headed out of his place that he was hold up in. Beginning to walk it would take her a good hour to get to the other side of town shuffling through the fresh snow that had just hot the ground in the last hour or so mixed with the snow from yesterday. By the time she got to the bosses place her feet and legs were numb again and her body shaking from the cold. Entering the building she headed for the place inside he called home. "Sorry I'm late Devon decided to show his ass." She called out just to see if he was here. At least this was a nice place and it was warm with what seemed like central heating and it wasn't run down.

She would need a shower she hadn't showered in over a week and looked the part. Though Devon had never cared about that shit. "Are you here?" She asked out loud trying to see if he was here and make sure she wasn't interrupting anything.
Back to top Go down
Damon Eros

Damon Eros

PostSubject: Re: Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon}   Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 7:47 pm

He would smile as he came down her throat and made her swallow each drop. He loved when she took his cum. But he knew she had a way that she liked and he was knowing he forced it on her. But then he had the whole thing so there was nothing about it that was not so. He came and happily he would move back on the bed and groan. Smiling as she had drank him and that was all that he cared about. He looked as she grabbed her clothes and went to change, though he frowned as she took her bags. He had offered her a place and was hurt that she was not taking him up on it. Though he knew there would be no cuddling after this sex as there was time to time. So he looked to her. " Threaten me all you want, you may go since that is what you are good for. All I care is you slaked my lust for your pussy and swallowed my cum. You are free to go where you want." He turned away from her and went to put on some shorts and jogging pants as it was cold now that his cock was wet from her mouth. " Enjoy your next stop Alex."

He would watch her go without a care, only that he did not get to enjoy more of her. One of these times he would have to stuff that tight little ass of hers too. Devon would go about his business and dress for going out. Maybe he could catch a few of those walking around outside for a talk about them helping the boss with the new job. He was always making sure the others knew he was close to the boss and they knew it, respected it. He would smile as he seen one of the girls walking around. " Hello there Kat, you want to come home with me and help warm me tonight?"

The boss would be in the middle of a meeting with a few of his men and those of another gang that was in talks of alliance. He would be in his war room as he called the large den that was just not far from the room he had made for himself. He lived inside the building that was heated and well kept, nothing was run down and the bills always paid though it was not always him who did so. He just seen that the place was always open to those who needed it, as long as they found their own place to sleep and enjoy their vices unless he was offered to partake. Voices could be heard as he talked to them. " I expect your help with this next heist and you will give me that, we are friends after all now. So I except your gift and the help of your men. No, the part of the woman is taken by one of my own, I dont need help with that. I trust Alex to behave accordingly and know I can trust her. I would hate for your girl to ruin the fun to be had by her not knowing her own protection or thinking on her feet. But thank you for your gift." He would smile and look to the girl that was collared and looking to him under her lashes, rather shy and embarrassed at this. " Yes we are done, leave through the back and Ill see she had a safe place here." He laughed as the men left and looked to the girl. " There is a room around here for you, pick one out."

He turned as he heard Alex. " Come in Alex dear and you are very late. I trust Devon gave you one of his tours then?" He sighed as he looked to her. " And here I thought you might enjoy my company tonight. There is a shower in my room, go and use it, then come back. And we shall talk." He leaned there watching her, his eyes always evaluating those he knew, though to Alex they were kinder then others. " If you need help with your back let me know. I have a problem if you get my drift and need it taken care of." He teased though he knew she might be done in after Devon and not up to play.
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon}   Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 9:49 pm

Kat looked to him and leaned in smelling him. "Honestly no, you smell like sewage dump and Alex all at the same time, you don't need me have Alex please you." Yes the girls were jealous of Alex as they didn't trust or like her. Turning back to the other girls she was talking to before he showed up. They could be spiteful little bitches at times. They were prostitutes but they had some kind of code that they kept to. Plus since it was only two of them they never left a girl behind unless it was for a quick blow job or fuck in the back of a car which neither of those is what Devon was offering.

Alex could hear them talking as she stayed in the other room, listening as she heard her name she knew what was expected of her and she would make that guy beg her to never stop. Slipping a hand through her hair as she watched the boss finally come out. Looking him over she smiled she trusted this man with her life he had proven to her long ago she could. "Devon just forced me so it wasn't fun in the least bit." She said softly. Licking her lips she nodded. "I do want to enjoy your company." Nodding about a shower and lowering her bags and removing her jacket and tossing it aside.

Going into the bathroom she began to strip looking back to him looking out the bathroom as she was completely naked. "Well how about we talk first and then let me take care of your business." She disappeared into the shower she was in there a good 30 minutes before stepping out and wrapping a towel around her body. "Did you happen to wash the clothes I had left here?" She asked softly padding her way over to where she normally left her clean clothes. Biting her bottom lip as her hair was all wet above her head. "What did you have to talk to me about?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Damon Eros

Damon Eros

PostSubject: Re: Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon}   Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 10:18 pm

Devon would look to Kat and he had to resist the urge to smack her one for her words. All he wanted was her for the night and to enjoy some time. He looked to her and raised his brow. " I was going to get a good shower in as it has only been the day, and unlike you I have worked good for what I have. You just seem to love the smell of Alex on me, or you would not know her scent." He said as he looked to the other girl, and his eyes would close as he looked to them both. " I could make it worth both of your time. And see you off the street for the night. Or you can stand here and enjoy doing this shit and not see the rest of your money you owe to the boss and to those looking for you." He would say as he knew how this game worked. He was less then happy with how Alex had talked to him, and now again he was getting attitude from a prostitute. He could easily get women, and this game was begining to wear thin his patience. " I shall just inform them you have been skimming your money you say you get, with how much your clients actually give you.''

The boss was a gentleman at heart and beleived in helping others and seeing his people got their fair shot and money. Why he was not so happy some of those he had in is company had been working for others aswell as for him, or taking for themselves, but he trusted Devon enough to make the man a second in the gang, just knew that he and Alex had some history and enjoyed eachothers company time to time. But, it seemed Devon had stepped over his reach with Alex tonight and so here she was. Eric would look to Alex as she spoke. " Well that is too bad, I know usually I would have a hard time competing with him for your attentions when it came to sex. I know you both hold no feelings, but everyone knows you warm his bed far more then any one elses." He would say and laugh softly. " I shall reprimand him about forcing you, It is not fair to you." He said as he watched her strip and enter the shower.

Eric poured a drink as she was in there a good thirty minutes, before she exited the shower. " Your clothes are cleaned that you left, and there are some I picked out for you to wear around here long as you stay with me." He said as he pointed to the spot he always kept her things, smirking as he put some lingere in there to tease her, as she was little known for wearing it. " As for business, I am sure Devon told you about what I am asking of you? I need you for that mission to make sure that he enjoys himself, and that means everything he asks for, that does not end with you cut or hurt more then usual roughness you share with said other man who loves being rough with you when you fuck." He smiled and walked to her as he made her a mixed drink and handed it to her. " I want him begging you to cum, and for you to make him cum till his heart desires, into condoms of course." He leaned against her and rubbed her back, and slowly lift the towels hold on her and let it fall to the floor. " He loves anal, so I am sorry but you are going to need to be ready, even if you need to sweet talk him, like a shy boy." He said without hesitation. " Hes into that." His hand graces her ass cheek and rubs her little hole there. " If it wasnt so important you be tight and ready, Id love a go just to see it in action, but no boy talk." He said as he kissed her neck. And looked to her naked form. " They sent me a girl.. shes shy and seems innocent, but perhaps you can coach her?"
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon}   Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 2:40 am

Kat looked at him her eyes narrowed as she did. "As far as Alex's scent I should know it by now the worthless piece of shit is always hanging around." Oh yes she was a feisty one that was for sure but nothing like Alex. Sighing though as he threatened them. "Okay okay no need to take it that far." Kat would look to one of the other girls that would join them that night. Following Devon back to where he was staying to show him a good time. All disappearing inside.

Alec sighed as she looked back to him as he spoke. "There is no competition and even if there was you would always surpass him, the only reason I warm his bed is so I can live to see another day."which in her book was true yeah they had had some awesome sex at times but none could come close to the way Eric made her feel. Yes they weren't emotionally attached to each other either but it was someone Eric did to her body that would keep her coming back and keep her in love at the same time to do what had to be done. As she came out of the shower she smiled coming out to look at him while wrapped in that towel. Looking the the things he put on top of her clothes she shook her head. "You know I don't wear this stuff."which was true she hated wearing it as it wasn't her. She had no breasts and a guys body shape.

Taking the drink as it was handed to her drinkingnit down then sitting it off to the side the alcohol burning all the way down. Feeling the towel fall to the floor looking back to him as he spoke of the job that needed to be done. "I can do all that I am ready for it." She purrs lightly though her eyes slipped closed from his hand on her ass lightly moving across it down to her hole that had it twitch under his touch. Her head slowly lulled off to the side moaning softly him kissing her neck had butterflies forming in her stomach. "Of course innocent talk...got it..got. it.." Her voice low as she wasn't paying attention any more till the words of another girl. Shaking her head, "maybe another time with someone who isn't you." When she was shared his bed be it sexual otherwise like she did not share and did not play nice with others. "Mm." Her hands moving up to her almost nonexistent breasts deciding to ask a stupid question. "Do you wish my breasts were bigger are mine too small?" Just curious as to what he would say. Looking back to him as her hands lowered back down to her sides she moved back against him grinding nice and slow her back arches some hands going around to his ass and squeezing it in her hands. "If you want her to watch that fine but I don't want her moving or touching anything be it yours or mine I want her to stay silent."_ cause for Alex having someone there when she was with Eric was a very hard limit and oh my god if they spoke or moved she would lose her mood quickly.

Her hands slowly slipping up his sides. She respected him enjoyed his company no matter what it is he knows what she doesn't like and just what she is willing to do to make money. This of course was pleasure not business. So she hoped he would understand how she was thinking and feeling. She would never order him around or boss him just she couldn't help sometimes how her words came out at times she also wanted to stay in the mood so having another girl involved just did not trip her trigger his touches were like fire against her skin burning their way into heated core. Licking her lips. "Don't stop with those lips and fingers. My insides ache for more of your touches." It like she could be a total hard ass but when around Eric she changed.
Back to top Go down
Damon Eros

Damon Eros

PostSubject: Re: Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon}   Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 3:33 am

Devon would smile as he looked to her, though he was not happy with the way she talked about Alex. He might only love when she warmed his bed, but he would not allow anyone to talk shit about her when she was not there to handle it herself. " You will watch how you talk about her, or do you want another repeat of the last time she kicked your ass? I know she only needs a cause. But, who cares about that right now. I want some bed warming and you to clean me with that tongue of yours since you love using it so well." He said as he smiled, as she grabbed a friend and followed him into a motel room he paid for. Oh yes, he would get his shower with the both of them, and fuck them silly. " Oh she will do." He winked to her guest and fingered the girl as he left with them.

Eric would listen to Alex and watch her as she came back from her shower and stood there before him naked, now that he had tossed her towel aside. " You honor me Alex, and always speak so straightforward. I am glad that it is not a competition, I do love your company and our talks. So much so, and if we make love, then that is amazing aswell." He would say as he stood there smiling as she took the drink and took a sip of it. " You know Devon wants you to live, so he does not complain about you warming that bed. He may be an asshole, but he watches out for you more then any other girl." He would say and drop the subject cause he rather have her close then give a shit about talking to her about another guy. Especially one that warmed her bed more then anyone else other then him. His eyes looked into hers and he smirked as she seen the lingere that he had picked out for her as a joke. Knowing well she never wore it cause her form she said was more like a guys. Though he never cared about that, if she would model the lingere he would always be ready and hard for her. " I know, but a guy can dream, I would love to see you dress up for me time to time." He teased and kissed on her neck. Sucking and biting here and there on her as he did not care, the marks would disappear before she needed to entertain the client.

Eric looked to her as his finger teased her asshole softly, rubbing that little hole as it twitched to his touch. His fingers softly rubbing there as he held her close and kissed on her. " I am glad you can do it all, that is all I need you to do. That and be safe with it, he wears a condom like all of them do." He said as he probbed the small hole and her pussy aswell. Stroking her pussy lips as he smiled to her purrs. " Good girl, you make me so proud." He kissed her lips and sucked on her bottom one before tugging it. " Hmm, you know I don't enjoy when you deny me, but I shall let you train her with another. I would hate her to ruin this for us, as it has been too long. So you will join her and another later. It is more me asking you for a favor that you and someone train her for her new jobs." He would say as he looked to Alex and smile. " Enough of her and anything else business wise." His hand would keep rubbing her holes as he looked to her as she asked a question of him. " Do I wish you had bigger breasts? No Alex, I love them as they are, your breasts are perfect for you." He smiled and kissed her deeply as he drove his fingers into her holes and filled them. Slowly and surely thrusting them along within her. Teasing those little tight holes as he stood there very hard.

" I wouldn't want you to change a thing about you. Nor am I going to stop in my hands or lips. I want my time with you and you to join me in my bed for the next few days, even if we only have sex off and on." He would say as he looked to her, offering her a safe place and no strings, nor asking for non stop sex. Not that he would not welcome it with Alex, she was the best he knew. " I would love you to use your hands however, I have this hard cock." He teased as he kissed her neck and softly bit her collar bone. He was truely hard and throbbing for her. Wanting to feel her attention. He moaned as she moved her hips against his hard cock, he was so thick and ready for her. Rubbing back against her as his cock rubbed along her as he slowly let himself out of his pants for her.
Back to top Go down
Damon Eros

Damon Eros

PostSubject: Re: Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon}   Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon} - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:41 pm

You can delete me from this forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon}   Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2