Realm of Kathidrum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm of Kathidrum

Three fantasy worlds at your fingertips

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Only with You
Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya} Emptyby Unicorn Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:42 am

» Bleeding Love
Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya} Emptyby Unicorn Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:25 am

» The Tengu King - Unicorn
Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya} Emptyby Unicorn Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:01 am

» A love of the Gods. ( Unicorn and Dace
Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya} Emptyby Damon Eros Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:15 pm

» A Blind Love, A Master and his Sexy Pet. ( Dace and Unicorn)
Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya} Emptyby Damon Eros Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:48 pm

» Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon}
Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya} Emptyby Damon Eros Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:41 pm

» A Marriage of the ages. ( Mature...) Damon and Emiya
Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya} Emptyby Damon Eros Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:26 pm

» Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya}
Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya} Emptyby Syanyte Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:51 pm

» Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)
Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya} Emptyby Leluna Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:02 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:00 am

Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Syanyte

Syanyte

Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya} Empty
PostSubject: Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya}   Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya} EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 2:41 pm

Tommy and Mark had been together about two years each having their own addiction. Of course Tommy was addicted to Meth and had been for years. They had met at some club two years ago Tommy at that time lived on the streets barely eating hell barely surviving. Till he mentioned Mark his life had been shit. Now he lived with mark in a studio apartment barely making ends meet if it wasn't for Tommy they would have at least had nice things. Though he was always stealing things and hawking them for money to be able to afford his habit. Hell he even stole money that his boyfriend tried to hide from him. Though he was smooth about finding the money and other electronic and things that were hidden about the studio apartment. Today was like no other he had been out all day trying to figure out how to get his fix. Finally the dealer loaded him a couple rocks. Glad when he got home he sat on the mattress that was on the floor. Having ignored the fact the place needed cleaning it was a total disaster area clothes all over dishes having piled up and trash seeing to be round where he did each chips and that was about it. Wearing a pair of cotton bottoms and shirtless he relaxed back taking out a small bag taking out all contents which were a spoon a lighter a syringe and a cotton ball. Placing the rocks he just got on the spoon and using the lighter to melt it down. using the cotton ball to filter it he used the needle and sucked it in. Then putting the band on his arm he injected himself the needle and band falling to the floor beside him. His eyes slipped closed as the drug gave him the instant high which helped him forget about his past. Groaning all the while forgetting it should be time for his boyfriend to get home.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya}   Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya} EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 4:32 pm

Marcus came home and like always the studio was trashed. Trash needed to be taken out. The house needed to be cleaned and of course what laundry they did have needed to be taken to the laundromat. But of course Tommy was not going to do it. And he could smell that the other just recently had his fix too. He could smell the meth and how it lit up the studio and smelled badly. Shaking his head he decided to check underneath the loose piece of wood where he had been hiding money for rent. But like everything else Tommy stole, he promised to pay back and never did. So it came as no surprise when the money he had tucked away for the rent was gone. All of it... The look of just not caring anymore was just written all over his face. He then sat there and then put the wooden plank back into place. No point using that spot if Tommy was just going to steal shit more than before. "Tommy, are you messed up again?" He already knew the answer to that but he figured he would humor himself and ask anyway.
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya}   Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya} EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 5:11 pm

Tommy lifted his head as he heard his lover speak to him. "No baby I am good." He lied so hard as he got up and had a good bit of energy now. "I will get this place cleaned up don't worry too much about it." The meth actually gave him energy. He began to pick up the trash and put it in the trashcan they had that had wheels. Then he went about picking up the clothes and putting them in a dirty hamper so that he could take them to the laundry mat to get washed. Slipping a hand through his hair again he sighed. Making his way over to the dishes that he began to wash. "How did your day go?" Meth yes gave someone euphoria but it also gave them big amounts of energy. He had seen him lift the board and he smirked. He had no money to get his drugs so he had done a favor for his dealer. So he sighed. "The money I moved it for when I was needing a fix cause usually I don't remember where it is." He walked over to the laundry basket and tipped it over taking the tapped envelope off the bottom. "here." He brought it back over to him before finished the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya}   Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya} EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 8:02 pm

"Stop doing things for other people. How many times do I have to tell you not to do this? Aren't you understanding that these guys are not your friends? You can't just borrow shit from these guys."

Marcus had a very high tolerance for being annoyed. However today was not one of them. He already knew that Tommy had used some of the money he had stowed away for something else. This was just like every other day and only thing it did was give Marcus a headache. It was starting to get so that pot was not strong enough for him these days. Marcus was more stressed out than ever. Although he wasn't into meth like Tommy was, he was willing to try something new. Anything to help him forget all of the drama that kept starting because Tommy couldn't stop or slow down his addiction. It was really no laughing matter- they were already two whole months behind on rent. And most utility bills have either been turned off or they were about to be with really high delinquent late fees. And to make matters worse the actual abundance of food that they were supposed to have was long gone. With a little bit of money he made every two weeks from his job at the gas station, it really wasn't enough to support him or another person. But Tommy had came off of the streets and he had to do his very best to take care of his boyfriend. It just seemed more so now times were even harder than what they were they were. Facing eviction, all of the bills were going to be over due soon if not already. And to make matters even worse on top of that they had zero food in the freezer or fridge. Marcus snatched the letter and opened it. His face seemed pissed off as he counted the money. He looked at Tommy giving him the Father Eye glance, the one where he knew Tommy did wrong. But he could not prove it...

"When you have to return this, Tommy?" He snapped.
Back to top Go down
Syanyte

Syanyte

PostSubject: Re: Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya}   Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya} EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 8:51 pm

"I know these guys aren't my friends but you know I do what I have to not to suffer."

Snapping at him though he didn't like the fact he always got the third fucking degree from him. Tommy knew he had problems but hell there was nothing he could do about it less Marcus decided to help him get clean. Though he doubted Marcus would ever do anything to actually get Tommy off the drugs as he seemed to enjoy having someone to blame for everything that was going on.

"Count it, its all there."

Finishing up the dishes he walked back over to the mattress to sit down. He was highly irritated that he would automatically assume that he had to return it. Rolling his eyes he reached in a little backpack and pulled out a bag of weed.

"Here I got this for you maybe it will mellow you out, as far as when I have to return the money I don't I didn't some favors and earned the stuff instead of using the money. Its all there never spent that."

He had a serious tone as he said that sitting back on the mattress calming down a little bit but throwing the weed at him.

"See if I ever do anything nice for you again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya}   Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya} Empty

Back to top Go down

Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya}
Page 1 of 1