Realm of Kathidrum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm of Kathidrum

Three fantasy worlds at your fingertips

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Only with You
Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) Emptyby Unicorn Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:42 am

» Bleeding Love
Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) Emptyby Unicorn Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:25 am

» The Tengu King - Unicorn
Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) Emptyby Unicorn Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:01 am

» A love of the Gods. ( Unicorn and Dace
Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) Emptyby Damon Eros Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:15 pm

» A Blind Love, A Master and his Sexy Pet. ( Dace and Unicorn)
Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) Emptyby Damon Eros Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:48 pm

» Streets Become All Too Real.{Syanyte/Damon}
Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) Emptyby Damon Eros Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:41 pm

» A Marriage of the ages. ( Mature...) Damon and Emiya
Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) Emptyby Damon Eros Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:26 pm

» Addicted To Each Other. {Syanyte/Emiya}
Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) Emptyby Syanyte Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:51 pm

» Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)
Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) Emptyby Leluna Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:02 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:00 am

Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leluna

Leluna

Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) Empty
PostSubject: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:34 pm

The berserker class servant stared out of the mouth of the cave he lived in. His eyes glazed over as he curled his tail over his feet. It had not rained in many days and he wasn't exactly thirsty but he could use something to drink. He sat up and roared at the skies above, water.. He left the cave and walked around out in the billowing winds of the sand covered desert.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:43 pm

The sun poured down through the fingers of the trees. The long branches overhead loomed over the small pond that was near the Mountains Edge by a cliff. Even still as the day seem to only get longer and harder. There were still nothing else left for him to do at this moment. Sitting on a set of large rocks, all he could do was Wonder of where his next meal was going to come from. He had been on the Run for the last few days and now he was a servant without a master and he could only last as long as his mana did.
Back to top Go down
Leluna

Leluna

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:50 pm

The dragon grumbled, water... it needed water. Running a clawed hand through his long deep blue hair, he trudged onward. Spotting a forest he walked over to it. Stopping at the treeline his gaze flickered from one end to the other. He was wary of entering but soon the scent of water hit his nostrils. Walking past the trees, he shielded his eyes from the sunlight. Cu froze at the sight of the water in the pond, his stride toward it slow and careful. Looking at the man who sat near it, he inclined his head in greeting before dipping his face down into it like a dog fresh from the outdoors and into the shade. Drinking his fill, long tongue reaching out to lap up the liquid, he sat next to the water.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 9:26 am

He watched as all he was faced with was big, fat dragon ass. Pure confusion swept over his face as he watched him... er, it. Moving to stand the servant looked on a bit longer before he took a few paces closer to get a better look. Such a beast was a servant? But whom had summoned it? "Hello, where is your Master?"
Back to top Go down
Leluna

Leluna

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 12:33 pm

His head shot up from the water, he turned around to face the other. "I have no master." he said this as he sat down and ran a hand through his own hair. He reached a hand out to dip into the pond. "It's hot out here ya know, I'm a dragon and all but the heat is too much even for me. It's cooler over here, which feels real good." He let the water slide down his chest as he raised an eyebrow at the other man. "Where's your master?"
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 2:23 pm

"I dont have one..." He said to him as he told the truth. In fact, he didnt even think he had a Master at all. He had just woken up here in the forest yesterday. Ever since he had been wandering around aimlessly. He had only just found this place. Did this area belong to this dragon thing? "Is this your home? To be clear i am uncertain where i even manifested from...." The servant stroked his chin in deep thought. And furthermore, who was he?! He couldnt even recall his own name. "Tch..."
Back to top Go down
Leluna

Leluna

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 10:08 pm

He raised an eyebrow, circling the other servant. "That is very strange to hear, but then again I don't have a master either. I just kind of woke up one day myself. It must be a common thing. No" he looked around the forest. "I come from a cave waay out in the desert. It's real hot out there and I don't think walkin' back is something I want to be doing right now." He sat down in front of him. "You don't have any memory of nothing? My name is Cu, that much I know about meself, and that I'm a dragon, and I like to eat people, and animals." He offered a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 11:16 pm

He looked at him and then into the lake. As the body of water rippled his reflection was distorted. It was not until the water became still that he saw his own face. Now, it was very clear why he could not recall his name or whom he was. The Holy Grail had corrupted him, all in exchange for power.... "I... dont think I have a name.... Nameless, tch."
Back to top Go down
Leluna

Leluna

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 11:24 pm

He looked him over and reached out to touch his shoulder. "Well, Nameless one, you got a bearing in the world now, meeting me should be a good place to start. I'll help ya forge new memories n you can keep me company." He grinned as he stood up to look at him. He was no better in his own state but nowhere near as far gone as this man. He looked up at the sky before looking back at him. "let's say you n me travel together?"
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 11:33 pm

Traveling, it would be a change. And if he somehow forgot then they could keep starting over. Perhaps there was no cure for his extreme memory loss. But that would pan out in time. Right now this dragon wanted to travel. With him of all people. There was just something about his dark slate blue hair that made him focus. In fact... staring at it soothed him. "Alright. I will follow you Dragon. But first.... I need a name."
Back to top Go down
Leluna

Leluna

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 11:43 pm

"I see. Good. I'll name ye, Glow, cuz yet skin has glowin lines on it and it should be as easy to remember as looking down at yarself" his tail swayed as he looked at him once more. He was eager to see what he thought of the name. A million thoughts ran through his own mind as he stared at him. He smiled a bit wider as he looked at him closely, inspecting his flesh for a while.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 10:02 am

"Glow? Hm, alright. It works for me.... " No sooner vad he said that, a flash of a vision came to him. It was someone using a kind of magic no, runes. The bright orange embers formed symbols from their pale finger tips. He swore he thought he heard the most faint of voices. They were speaking to him. And then just like that, the vision cracked and faded away. "Runes...." Glow said in a whisper to himself. But it could still be heard by keen ears.
Back to top Go down
Leluna

Leluna

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 12:34 pm

"Runes?" He used runes himself, before, he shook the thoughts away. He put a hand on Glow's shoulder, "Just call me Dragon, seem the easiest to recall, see?" his tail swayed in greeting as he walked a bit closer. He figured it would be a long time before he could fully understand this man, but he was eager to start on the path to doing so. He smiled again, squeezing his shoulder a bit.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 10:46 pm

Glow watched the movements the dragon made, each time Dragon moved- so did that deep washed out slate blue hair. His build was strong, firm and like a power house. Cu was far from skinny and brittle. This at least ment he was soft on Glow's golden eyes. Shivering as his mind snapped back, he looked Cu in his eyes. Steady as he breathed in and then out. Looking at Cu's hand on his shoulder. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Leluna

Leluna

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 11:12 pm

The dragon smiled as he turned to walk. "Gladly now come on." He smiled at him and reached out to grab his hand as he walked. His eyes glazed over as they went, tail swishing. He thought back to the journey here, the creatures he had met along the way. They were eaten or ignored quite easily as he trudged through the sand. Head tilted he looked at Glow curiosity peaking in his eyes. "Are ya doing ok?" He asked this as he led him through the forest, tail bobbing behind them both.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 11:25 pm

Glow peered down at the massive clawed hand that held his. Yanking his own hand away as if Cu could catch those golden and orange lines on his body. He knew it may not be possible but he did not want to take that risk. The ever flowing scent of mint flew past him. Glow's nose twitched as he inhaled it deeper. But in reality there was possibly no mint near by. The idea of no mint being in the sand area sadden him. "Y-Yeah, i am fine. Keep going."
Back to top Go down
Leluna

Leluna

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 12:42 am

He opened and closed his clawed hand and sighed as he looked at him. "Are you sure you are ok? Ya don't look it. Maybe we should rest?" he suggested this as he moved to sit under a tree. "You ok?" he looked up at the sky and he could tell that soon it would grow dark. They needed to find shelter after a while anyway. "Yea...let's go. " he got up and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 10:09 am

Glow stared at the dragon and then nodded to him. He had asked him a few times if he was okay? But then again he was not sure if he was even okay. That smell of mint. It was trapped within his nostrils and still the smell seemed to make his mouth water and his own body had a hint of a tremble.

He almost wanted the smell to come back. He walked with Cu until he sat down underneath a tree. He moved to a small section where a log was and sat down. His mind was else where, trying to capture that scent just one more time. Anything, just a small hint of it.
Back to top Go down
Leluna

Leluna

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:06 pm

He reached up to run a hand through his own hair. His eyes shifting from the trees to the other servant. The scent of mint did indeed flow from him. He grinned at him as he leaned back against the tree. "I don't really know what all is about here, but it will be good for us to discover it." He closed his eyes as his body cooled down in the shade. He'd been walking for a long time to reach the forest and now that he had made it he was relaxing at last.

His tail swished from side to side as he looked up at the sky and wrapped his arms around himself, claws tapping at his arms before he set his hands in his lap. He took in a deep breath and opened his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:30 pm

The scent of the mint, it made him slowly look up and at the dragon near him. His heart began to race and picked up speed. Glow moved his hand to his head suddenly. The glowing golden yellow and burning orange lines in his flesh began to glow and hum a hellish bright yellow white color. He shook his head, but he could not stop the vision that came with it. He saw the Dragon, no... Someone else that looked like him. And it took his breath away from his lungs. He could not breath as the vision swam through his mind like a fish that was re-released back into it's watery home.

Long blue hair was caked in dried blood as he seemed to move forwards with ease. A long red spear in hand as he crossed the battle field and took down each enemy as if he had been moving to a unheard song. One by one each of the soldiers fell and a young woman with long rose hair yelled as she pointed out she wanted to have the blue haired warrior killed! Her screams echoed on the battlefield as the spear man moved with such speed it was hard to track him. A bright light came from the blade of his spear and then there was nothing.

The entire battlefield was nothing more than a burnt and charred wasteland. The Spear wielder walked over to the woman with rose hair and pointed his blade at her. On his hand was a ruby red ring, blood stained and golden band he had taken from his own son's lifeless body.

Glow could not make out what he was saying, it was not this world's tongue. But he knew it must have been something terrible, because it brought the woman to tears as he walked away. And then just like that the vision faded. Air pushed back into him enough for a single sharp inhale.

"What is your weapon of choice, Dragon?"
Back to top Go down
Leluna

Leluna

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 9:25 pm

The dragon watched the other for the longest of time.He saw him freeze up as if something or someone had taken hold of him. He could not recall anything of his own past before waking up, but he reached down to pick up a crudely crafted spear. "This, but I had another one a long time ago in the small hoard I had collected. But it's gone now." He frowned as he thought about his lost spear. "It was red and I had it when I first woke up. But humans found my cave and stole it while I was out looking for food." He looked at him with an ever deepening frown. His tail swayed as he leaned against the tree trying to think of where his spear could be.

He yawned, sitting up as he thought back to when it had occurred.

He was hungry, getting up his long blue hair swayed in the wind and sand as he poked his head out of the cave entrance. Lumbering outside he walked through the sand dunes toward the forest. While he was gone two human adventures trekking along the area happened across his cave. They entered and looked around, pocketing the few things he owned. The spear was stuck in a pile of gold and when they spotted it they rushed over.

The dragon had returned to his cave sometime later, after conversing with another servant who was passing through the area. He could not recall who had summoned him or why, but what he did know was that satisfying his need for food was a top priority right now. When he returned to the cave he saw that everything had been destroyed, and his spear, taken. A roar of anger ripped through the night and the thieves in question slept in fit filled nightmares that very same night.

He returned to the present, being lifted out of his thoughts by a butterfly landing on his nose. Swatting it away he shrugged and sighed before speaking again. “Aye, a spear.” His tone was low and sad as he closed his eyes again and rested his chin on his clawed hands. He was in a state of mourning for having lost something so important. He would find it however and when he did those who stole it would be destroyed, whoever they were.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 3:16 pm

Glow walked after him. As he moved he could see the sand in his mind begin to pick up. he saw that he wore a cloak around his shoulders and near him was a pale boy. He was small and thin but had that same bright electric blue mane. The boy looked up at him with a gaped toothy grin and then walked with him as they moved through the desert. He patted the boys head as they continued on there way. And still in his mind he could feel there was some odd connection between he and the child.... The long silver chain about the boys neck held a bright red polished stone....

Glow looked at the Dragon and then folded his arms as he waited on him to return. Once the man had come back he was more than ready to begin their journey. He held no idea what all these sudden visions ment. but he knew traveling with this beast may help him find out things he could keep as memories. "Let's go..."

He said as he walked with him. Keeping up a steady pace as they walked. he moved to grab a left over cloak from the hoard pile that was around a now abandoned camp. he then shook it out and placed it on to keep his head safe from the heat as they walked. For the most part he remained silent. His eyes of goldenrod every so often looked to the dragon. Maybe they had known one another in a different life time? Who knew...
Back to top Go down
Leluna

Leluna

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 6:28 pm

The dragon had lumbered through his own memories fairly quickly. Once he came back to his senses he walked with the other. He had a million thoughts flowing through his mind on the same space. He wanted to find his spear, he wanted to know more about the man he was walking with, he wanted a large creature to eat. His stomach growled and he looked at the ground for a long time before he continued to walk. "I can think of something we can do to find out where my spear is, I don't recall too clearly but I think it was taken by some adventurers. So wherever there is a town or a city or somehing we come across we should stop there, villages too. Does that sound like a good idea?"

He asked this as he looked out into the distance and didn't see much but trees and sand. He growled lowly as he carried on walking. His mind was begining to turn to knots once again, tangled up in it's many racing ideas. He wound a lock of his hair around a clawed finger as he looked back at Glow. "I have a lot more if that sounds like not a good idea" He spoke before carrying on with their walk. He walked with him through the camp, grabbing some things for himself as they went. Once they reached the other side of the forest he plopped down to rest. He was hungry and tired of walking by now so stopping would be a big help.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 9:33 pm

Sheesh, at this rate they would find the spear when they both were gray and old. But at least it was something to do. he moved to use a hand to wipe at his brow and he sat down with the dragon. It seemed there was no point in going faster than this old beast could handle. Judging by his figure and how he looked you would assume he was healthier than a Stallion. But Glow sat down and then rested with him. He would go at Dragon's pace. His stomach growled out and he was sure if he was hungry than this man had to be as well.

Glow looked to Dragon and then folded his arms. He then looked down and then as Dragon seemed distracted he reached out- and ran his dark fingers through the ends of the male's slate blue hair. Feeling the silken strands of hair in his touch it only aided him in wanting to touch it more so. Glow held back a soft hum of satisfaction. Instead he moved his hand back into his lap.

"I guess I can hunt for us...."
Back to top Go down
Leluna

Leluna

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 10:40 pm

He looked at him and nodded, he was still very hot and moving faster would take a bit. "Seem like..." He chuckled as he sat upright. The thought of food was a welcomed one. He looked at the sky, rubbing his grumbling stomach. "I suppose I'm moving so slow because I'm hungry." He laughed quietly, raising an eyebrow as he looked at Glow. Feeling the hand move through his hair he closed his eyes, a deep rumbling purr emitting from his chest at the touch.

"Food hunting sounds like the best idea", he let his tail settle in his lap while he gathered himself together. "Once we eat we can keep moving, stop to rest again sometime tomorrow. " He said this as he stroked his tail with one hand while reaching out to touch Glow's hand with the other. He was content for the moment. His large clawed hand settled into the other man's lap and he pets it softly before pulling his hand away. He was unsure if his body was somehow a thing to be afraid of or not but it didn't seem like it. The man seemed to be at ease with him near and not running off screaming like some people could be. It made him very happy to think about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)   Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Here There Be Dragons (Emiya, Rating pending.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next